Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49579 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by HonNL: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) is mourning former Mufulira Wanderers and Zambia national team midfielder Philemon Mulala.

The 60-year-old was mauled to death by his three dogs at his Lichtenburg home in the North West on Saturday afternoon.

Police spokesperson Capt Sam Tselanyane confirmed Mulala was the victim of the dog attack.

Mulala arrived in South Africa to play for Kaizer Chiefs in 1988, Pule Iniesta Jakkals shared on the NPSL, NSL, NFL, FPL & PSL ex-Pros page on Facebook. He also played for Cape Town Spurs and Lenasia Dynamos.

The association said Mulala was notably part of the 1984 Zambian squad that won the East and Central Africa Challenge cup under coach Col Brightwell Banda.

FAZ general secretary Adrian Kashala said the football fraternity had lost a gallant soldier.

“We remain with wonderful memories that the late Philemon honoured us with on the pitch. There is a lot that today’s players can learn from the deceased’s generation,” Kashala said.

SOURCE

SOURCE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by HonNL: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SucrePlum(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Amotolongbo(f): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
HonNL:
The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.
the unknown breed is Basenji

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by meobizy(f): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
For once, will good news from Kenya, Zambia and Uganda make it to this forum?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by GeneralPula: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Damn..

Pit bull is one aggressive dog. As a human, if you’re not aggressive, you may never be able to breed it..

Also, always ensure you purchase pitbull a puppy, not after it has already grown huge..

They’re less compassionate but they usually have compassion for the buddy that raised them from birth to growth..

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2023
This is just so sad to read.
What a very brutal way to die.
May he Rest in Peace.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ScamHunter: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Only a fool keeps pitbulls at home. You should as well keep tiger, lions, leopards, jaguars at home. Nonsense.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by goodyvin02(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2023
His dogs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by baj17985: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Dogs are now wild
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by greypencils: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2023
No dey keep pitbull. Dog-lovers would never hear. Pitbull na dog? That's one murdafucking wild animal.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ATEAMS: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Damn

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by iCauseTrouble: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by IceColdVeins(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
I used to think having a brutal dog is a part of machoism until I saw a neighbour's rottweiler rip a poor child's belly open (she survived though). Dang! I had severe trauma, then I started hating dogs and could no longer trust my neapolitan mastiff, I had to give it out to a dog trainer and never looked back.
I'll never understand why people still keep domesticated beasts in their home.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Higgies(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
God have mercy.
iPhone 11 black 64g 100% Battery
1month used available for urgent sale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Searchingvictor: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Oh lawd of messi
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Some Bad stories about South African dogs in recent times.
Hope all is well over there ?!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Piptocoin: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
The other day I read the story of a woman who was literally being munched on by her pet chimpanzee. She survived the ordeal, but the experience left her the indelible scar of a grotesque figure. Pets are a no-no. RIP to the deceased.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by thesicilian: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
The only pet I'll ever consider keeping is a dove. They are gentle to a fault.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Powersurge: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one

A lawyer murdered her husband. And several other spouses have killed one another. If human being that CLAIM to have superior intellect could behave in a way far lesser than animals', you need to give kudos to " a man's best friend"

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by We4all: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
They will never learn. Not all dogs should be kept as pets but trust Africans and their wanna be ways of copying the westerners.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
The animal instinct will one day kick in.

Even some human being sefk dey experience that animal instinct talk more of...... cry
Rpi to him sha

15 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ekejoestar(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Man's loyal best friend strikes again.

This is one of the down sides of feeding your dogs raw meat

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by MrBroke(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Went to the market, bought what's gonna kill you, take it home, and live happily. Life is weird

8 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Cheapgadget(f): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Na to grill those dogs with better pepper n Maggi lol

15 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by BOLATINUBU01: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Lobatan grin send those dogs over for asun grin

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by victorazy(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
baj17985:
Dogs are now wild

Girls are now dogs grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Tooh! I have bn rearing n dealing with dogs � over 2 decades now. He probably wasn't sensitive with the DOGS recently body languages.
Don't jus rear any breed, be cautious of its Triggers and cohabitation rules.

R.I.P

dadaojames:

So, what breed of dog is 'safer' to keep at home?

For high alert and training, German Shepard is the best.
For security and swift attack for intruders on properties and facilities. Boerboel and Rot is okay

adabaraabdul:
This is the only reasonable comment thus far on this issues. How would 3 dogs turn on its owner and maul him. People should ask questions first. The incident is really unfortunate.

Exactly, something Triggered the Gathering.
What are they TRAINED OR USED for by OWNER before now?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
meobizy:
For once, will good news from Kenya, Zambia and Uganda make it to this forum?
Lol. Kenya to be precise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by STEWpid(f): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Chai..

Village pipu have possessed the dogs.

I like to keep dogs as pet but I no won come back home one day and hear stories that touch.

...that's why I refused to buy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by treesun: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

I hate dogs!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team / Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.