Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35654 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by hakunamatata1: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dear Mods,
I strongly feel the link below should graze the frontpage for once. it garnered responses in this section for a while but was left to die naturally unattended to.
just came across older posts brought back to life on d front page. U wld do well to do same for it.
Ciao!
nairaland.com/892227/when-daddy-sags-mummy-tattoos
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ronkebp(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
I really do not know why my id was either blocked or banned on saturday....am sorry oooo, i kinda need an explanation for that, i want to know why it was banned and who banned me....thank you to whoever, who has taken it upon himself or herself to get back to me...since the owner of the website can do nothing about it.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
hey Ronke,

I checked your ban log. . . . U have no ban history. I think twas a tech issue. I saw someone complain about same thing on Saturday:
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ronkebp(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Thank you Tgirl....i really appreciate it.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
U r welcome. wink
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by lola08: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2012
hi does anybody here knws how to get a certificate to marry in uk for an asian national whos visa has already expired. has a child from a british national and are planning to marry in uk.

anyone please help me sad
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hello Lola, I think you have to post it as a thread here in the family section or in the travel section.

All the best.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by lola08: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
oh i see, im not really good in this but il try to find my way to be in that thread, thnx a lot Tgirl4real smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
U are welcome.

When u get to d section...check the top of the page and click on create page. U are good to go from there.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Hello mods.
I posted a comment about spanking a kid on Warfibabe's thread on young kids and phones, and the post was hidden. I would like to know why it was hidden.

I am not advocating violence on kids. Rather, what I posted was an incident that happened in my presence and if I had found the spanking disturbing, I would never have advocated for spanking in the first place. I hate violence in every form with a burning passion.

The child was given the kind of spanking A ONE YEAR OLD will be given. What kind of spanking will that be? I leave that for you to ruminate over.

I find it very irritating and annoying when one's opinions, because they don't appeal to mods is regarded as trash and discarded in such a disrespectful manner.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2012
Hello Ishilove, no mod hid your post. I will check the log and see what happened.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 2:26am On Aug 31, 2012
Tgirl4real: Hello Ishilove, no mod hid your post. I will check the log and see what happened.
Please do that. Thank you
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by 2mch(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Can somenone BAN Olddirtybastard? WTF? I opened that thread and almost fainted. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1040663/never-knew-ever-happen-me
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hi
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lol.
The least you could do to help yourself and expand your family business is to take advantage of Nairaland's adver rates.
Send a mail to Seun and be well directed
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2012
lol @ Odunnu
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2012
Na true na tongue
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by bloodhappy: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2012
I feel so sick! I am hungry and my body feels extremely weak. I have to write 2 4-paged essays and a 2 page reflection on these two essays in the next 18 hour.
I'm coughing and sneezing, it will be a difficult night for sleep. I am not very confident in finishing the essays. I have been displaying like no integrity, and essays are something that I usually barely get it done even if I had integrity. I want to finish the essays marvelously, but that is probably not possible. I think the best action to get a good sleep and try to recover from the illness.

My semi girlfriend is in Illinois, far away from Berkeley, CA. I like her, and she said she liked me a month ago, but I've been struggling with classes so much that I feel I do not deserve to be liked by her. With my crappy college transcript, it seems very difficult to do things that I will like in the future, and I've been imagining myself doing grunt work for a long time, repairing high-tech bioimaging equipments if I'm lucky. I've always wanted to live forever, and stay forever young through biotechnology, but that dream work has been eluding me and is looking like a mere fantasy. My expectations of my future has shrunked, and I am not so looking forward into the future. This is wrong- I should be able to do whatever I want! All it takes is a concentrated effort! Only if I could graduate with a concentration in synthetic biology and studying at grad school or working in industry on various tasks that will help me get experienced with the science of life!

Fucking Yang Le is humming annoyingly. My newly replaced roommate gets on my nerve time to time. I probably get on his nerve as well.

I've been taking an emotional approach to life, and although sometimes it feels like it's the true meaning of life, it somehow put me in a weak and passive stance. It's almost as if my ambitions have been swanked by emotional self-satisfaction. I need to approach my life with a more problem-solving attitude in which I get things done, aggressive if it must be.

Ah, should I go to class tomorrow? It's from 9:30-11. The problem with this is that I have a big essay due tomorrow at 6, and I don't have much time (18 hours from now on). The class is so useful that I must attend it. I'll attend it.
Ah, by the way I've been missing so many classes. I should prob stop doing that
And I also need to check my mail box. Someone might steal Vivi's birthday present or even my $200 sunglasses.
Ah, it's so difficult to eat these days! When I used to be active in class I'd go get lunch or dinner with them, but now that I'm a losing boy in the class, I don't feel doing so; i also don't want to eat with strangers because it's awkward, and I only do that when I'm confident about myself; i don't want to eat alone outside because i feel people labeling me as some lone person; and it's difficult to eat in my house because i usually don't even have the confidence to order a to-go at restaurants-;; ah, but food is important, and I will try to make myself comfortable regarding nutrition intake, and I will do whatever necessary to achieve this, Bleep confidence, Bleep other people
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2012
Craze boy! grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Odunnu, please, what is he talking about? undecided
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Is he selling close up as u dey shine ur teeth. grin

Btw, I need ur attention here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1082802/meet-favourite-nairalander

Send me a PM afterwards.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
bloodhappy: I feel so sick! I am hungry and my body feels extremely weak. I have to write 2 4-paged essays and a 2 page reflection on these two essays in the next 18 hour.
I'm coughing and sneezing, it will be a difficult night for sleep. I am not very confident in finishing the essays. I have been displaying like no integrity, and essays are something that I usually barely get it done even if I had integrity. I want to finish the essays marvelously, but that is probably not possible. I think the best action to get a good sleep and try to recover from the illness.

My semi girlfriend is in Illinois, far away from Berkeley, CA. I like her, and she said she liked me a month ago, but I've been struggling with classes so much that I feel I do not deserve to be liked by her. With my crappy college transcript, it seems very difficult to do things that I will like in the future, and I've been imagining myself doing grunt work for a long time, repairing high-tech bioimaging equipments if I'm lucky. I've always wanted to live forever, and stay forever young through biotechnology, but that dream work has been eluding me and is looking like a mere fantasy. My expectations of my future has shrunked, and I am not so looking forward into the future. This is wrong- I should be able to do whatever I want! All it takes is a concentrated effort! Only if I could graduate with a concentration in synthetic biology and studying at grad school or working in industry on various tasks that will help me get experienced with the science of life!

Fucking Yang Le is humming annoyingly. My newly replaced roommate gets on my nerve time to time. I probably get on his nerve as well.

I've been taking an emotional approach to life, and although sometimes it feels like it's the true meaning of life, it somehow put me in a weak and passive stance. It's almost as if my ambitions have been swanked by emotional self-satisfaction. I need to approach my life with a more problem-solving attitude in which I get things done, aggressive if it must be.

Ah, should I go to class tomorrow? It's from 9:30-11. The problem with this is that I have a big essay due tomorrow at 6, and I don't have much time (18 hours from now on). The class is so useful that I must attend it. I'll attend it.
Ah, by the way I've been missing so many classes. I should prob stop doing that
And I also need to check my mail box. Someone might steal Vivi's birthday present or even my $200 sunglasses.
Ah, it's so difficult to eat these days! When I used to be active in class I'd go get lunch or dinner with them, but now that I'm a losing boy in the class, I don't feel doing so; i also don't want to eat with strangers because it's awkward, and I only do that when I'm confident about myself; i don't want to eat alone outside because i feel people labeling me as some lone person; and it's difficult to eat in my house because i usually don't even have the confidence to order a to-go at restaurants-;; ah, but food is important, and I will try to make myself comfortable regarding nutrition intake, and I will do whatever necessary to achieve this, Bleep confidence, Bleep other people
Uh...right... undecided.

And your point is??
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Coogar already warned me to stop shaking my head but after this? I have to really SMH.
@Tgirl, sent!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Odunnu, I didn't get any mail o.

my email is my user @ymail.com
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Email ke? Shebi you said PM? I used the regular NL PM.
You want my email?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
Lol. Dat NL thingy is wacked.

Lovely interview by d way.

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2012
My pleasure.
Me 6kids? shocked Where waist? cheesy
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Lol @ Odunnu.

Ishilove, I sent u a PM. Can u reach me instead if u didn't get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.