Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted (23955 Views)

Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / BREAKING: 'travellers Trapped, Many Killed’ As Boko Haram Attacks Military / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by sukkot: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2023
simon granuts make you recieve sense na angry

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Peacemaker5128: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Nothing like sit at home.

Peter Obi's wife was in Anambra yesterday with other women.

Don't mind all these propaganda media houses
can you see that the venue was even scanty because of the useless shameless sit at home?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Corea4king(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2023
femisplash:
Can you imagine small boys locking up their parents under the bed by the order of one man in Finland. Bro, I haven't seen any people more cowardly. But these same people would stretch the muscles in their foreheads if Lagos Government lock up their shops for being dirty and unhygienic.
I love Buhari, he's a bad niggar, you can't be killing our security personnels and still expect me send them to you to protect you from your ipob terrorists. Even if he sends Army over there, they'd still accuse him of genocide.. Omo, these folks are impossible, never seen their kind ever. The only possible solution is Peter Obi asking his footsoilders to stop the atrocities but I doubt he has the balls.

Why not tell ur President to obey court order

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Zulum500: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Punch NG is just looking for an article to write. Sit-at-home exercise has been on in the East for nearly two years now.

Much as it has its effect on the region, people who live in Nigeria and vehicles that ply the East know that the region is locked down on Mondays. It has become a way of life.
Shatap
Go and free your parents grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by MadamExcellency: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Imagine outsiders telling the story of people they know nothing about.

Tufiakwa.

I beg Igbos to stop quoting and replying to nuisance on this thread. It's a no-win game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by uba1991: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I don't know you or who you report to, but I can boldly tell you that all you wrote is false.

I left Abuja to Enugu for an official assignment and I returned back to base yesterday being Monday by Sienna. Even on Wednesday I came, the 2nd Niger bridge has not been functioning since it was open. Stop this your false narrative.
did he say second Niger bridge? The picture you see is it second niger bridge or the first Niger bridge?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by ogatboy(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
femisplash:
Can you imagine small boys locking up their parents under the bed by the order of one man in Finland. Bro, I haven't seen any people more cowardly. But these same people would stretch the muscles in their foreheads if Lagos Government lock up their shops for being dirty and unhygienic.
I love Buhari, he's a bad niggar, you can't be killing our security personnels and still expect me send them to you to protect you from your ipob terrorists. Even if he sends Army over there, they'd still accuse him of genocide.. Omo, these folks are impossible, never seen their kind ever. The only possible solution is Peter Obi asking his footsoilders to stop the atrocities but I doubt he has the balls.

Big indictment on the APC government. A whole region is locked up and you have a government with President claiming to be an Army Major General. Buhari is the biggest fraud to happen to Nigeria after APC.

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by NaijaCover(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
No Be small matter
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Sapaz02: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
femisplash:
A tribal bigot spotted
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Kingpele(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2023
We are used to it already...one day can't stop igbos from making real money from Tuesday to Saturday, is a mark of respect to mourn our people buharia and co killed during the civil war, is a remainder that human beings died because of selfish egos of our military brass...my maternal uncle died during civil war,

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by TheChameleon: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Please continue. It is Buhari suffering
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by DennisEche(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2023
It i s time to serve us this same soup we deserves ourselves from our neighbors. I think other state should make all Igbos Sit at home every Monday by locking all their Shops.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by ORIAYO70(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://punchng.com/sit-at-home-travellers-trapped-as-roads-motor-parks-deserted/?amp

The useless coward that could not prefer solution to issue of iPod n ESN Terrorist, want to take the biggest mantle n promised to deliver....

I have no preffered candidate, definitely not Pandora thief...

Quote me n die Young
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Same South East where Peter Obi's wife had a town hall meeting with wives of other politicians and a litany of Anambra women yesterday?

This reportage smirks of bland mischief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by LILTJAY: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2023
bloody igboland grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by ifihearam: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2023
You complain of marginalization hence your movement yes?
You complain of oppression hence the formation of your movement yes?
Why then do you use same weapon to oppress and intimidate yourselves in the SE?
So you Igbos really think we Nigerians are stupid enough to give you power when you use the little you have to oppress the poor within you.
Now tell me how you want these stranded people to get to their homes amidst the terrors you descend on them.
How do you ant the poor to feed on a day like this when some prolly went to bed with an empty stomach.
Of what necessity is this stay at home and how can something not approved by the government be enforceable?
What are those useless SE governors doing about it both past and present?

It is only a FOOOL that will relinquish power to the IGBOS they have shown over the years they are not ready and wont be in the next 50 years..what can we the righteous do when the foundation is already destroyed?
You Igbos are your greatest enemies and you wont ever see the presidency not now or in the nearest future..you are wicked to yourelves and mankind.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by blamingthedevil: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi Legacy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by rajiedreez: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
OK o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by obyno82: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
femisplash:

you don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by ifihearam: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Kingpele:
We are used to it already...one day can't stop igbos from making real money from Tuesday to Saturday, is a mark of respect to mourn our people buharia and co killed during the civil war, is a remainder that human beings died because of selfish egos of our military brass...my maternal uncle died during civil war,

Shame on you and your entire ethnicity..shame
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by kingsceemark(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
See how this dirty, ugly and lazy tribe go start masturbatin over another man's problems, meanwhile, Nigeria soldiers and police officers are busy slaughtering their hopeless sons at Ojota park, none of their parents, including Tinubu said anything about it since yesterday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Moh247: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
Na them sabi
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by AcuraZDX: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
can you see that the venue was even scanty because of the useless shameless sit at home?

You're a fôól.

I drove from Enugu to Port Harcourt yesterday and everywhere was bubbling.

You guys are raving mad and if you think Propaganda will win Election for you guys, then una be mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by obyno82: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
KingKO22:
The coward Zombipigs only have mouth and power to abuse and castigate Tinubu

They don't have control over their failed and God forsaken republic but they want to take control of Lagos and Nigeria so that their Mazi Ekpa will be telling Nigerians to sit at home for 5 days

you don't have sense
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
femisplash:

grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by AcuraZDX: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Imagine outsiders telling the story of people they know nothing about.

Tufiakwa.

I beg Igbos to stop quoting and replying to nuisance on this thread. It's a no-win game.

It's really disgusting.

Punch is even reporting nonsénse

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Chekwume16(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Those guys are criminals. We must not allow them to hurt this drive for a better Nigeria.
GardenOfGod:
Nonsense IPOB...
Any group of persons disgusting to bring disrepute to the successful emergence of his Excellency Mr Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed, as the President and Vice come April, 2023 must fail.

On Obi-Datti mandate we stand!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by ubest1(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2023
That shame is to APC govt & PMB for allowing a small boy in FINLAND to run part of the country this way

femisplash:
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by Racoon(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2023
In so much that the road to freedom or self emancipation is never free from thing like this, it is clear that the SE hold strongly to a cause once we believe it is right and just.

The Iva Valley Coal Mine and Aba Women uprising of 1948 started like this. The northern counter coup of July 1966 as well as the late Major Gideon Orkar uprising all Arise as a result of disenchantment with the polity.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by smartemperor042: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
...with this level of hate in you, nothing good will ever come your way. The curse returns to you a thousand fold. Spits!

Chelseanababa:
They should extend the sit at home to two weeks in every month till after the general elections. Cursed region... As for me and my house we are BATified
Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by blamingthedevil: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I don't know you or who you report to, but I can boldly tell you that all you wrote is false.

I left Abuja to Enugu for an official assignment and I returned back to base yesterday being Monday by Sienna. Even on Wednesday I came, the 2nd Niger bridge has not been functioning since it was open. Stop this your false narrative.

See your yansh

Re: Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted by snipernigga(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Fat lie, I came back from there on Monday, sit at home is gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State / NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.