Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (164778 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

True, but she's got to be one heck of a Muslim diva (seriously) for me to make that concession for her. Cooking is a primary skill/tool for any woman.
pls explain dat. .i hope u dont mean wat am thnkn grin
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
and this too

maclatunji:

True, but she's got to be one heck of a[b] Muslim diva (seriously)[/b] for me to make that concession for her. Cooking is a primary skill/tool for any woman.

wat makes a Muslim diva
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
grin grin

*listening* grin
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If you interview men who take mistresses even when they have "attractive wives".  A good number will tell you she (wife) cannot cook. Even the madam/housemaid scenario is usually caused by the husband eating the maid's cooking. There is a bond (nothing fetish) that is created when a man continues to eat a particular woman's food.

This is truer for his wife. If she cooks great meals for him, he will appreciate her more. In case you ladies have not noticed- Finding a man is not difficult, it is keeping him that is.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
My concept of a Muslim diva is a woman who is educated, has a good knowledge and practice of Islam (for example, I don't have to start teaching her why she should use Hijab), confident but modest in public, continuously seeks to keep the man (potential husband or husband) she loves happy within Allah's limits, can handle pressure without losing her femininity and is patient when things go rough. Of course, she does not hold back in expressing love physically to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by hayorbaami: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
You have asked me for my definition of a Muslim diva and I have given it. I think it is fair enough that it is not every Muslim woman I come across with excellent qualities that I will like enough to want to be with. I have to really like you at a person-to-person level (and the way you look as well angry grin).

A good question you might want to ask me is: Are you perfect yourself as a man? I am not, but I am working hard to make myself a better man all the time.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

My concept of a Muslim diva is a woman who is educated, has a good knowledge and practice of Islam (for example, I don't have to start teaching her why she should use Hijab), confident but modest in public, continuously seeks to keep the man (potential husband or husband) she loves happy within Allah's limits, can handle pressure without losing her femininity and is patient when things go rough. Of course, she does not hold back in expressing love physically to her husband.

OMG! ds is amazing! cheesy cheesy

u'r looking for such an amazing woman mashaAllah. .hope u find her wink wink
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2011
I know, I suspect that I may not find her but may have to make concessions.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If you interview men who take mistresses even when they have "attractive wives".  A good number will tell you she (wife) cannot cook. Even the madam/housemaid scenario is usually caused by the husband eating the maid's cooking. There is a bond (nothing fetish) that is created when a man continues to eat a particular woman's food.

This is truer for his wife. If she cooks great meals for him, he will appreciate her more. In case you ladies have not noticed- Finding a man is not difficult, it is keeping him that is.

truly, nija men like food no be small. But, some women av actually been good at these things only for men to misbehave still. What do u say of that.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
deols:

OMG! ds is amazing! cheesy cheesy

u'r looking for such an amazing woman mashaAllah. .hope u find her wink wink
Did you think I was just throwing the phrase "Muslim diva" around. I can be descriptive you know.

deols:

truly, nija men like food no be small. But, some women av actually been good at these things only for men to misbehave still. What do u say of that.
The society is full of deceit and I think singles should use their head a lot more when assessing potential spouses. If a man or woman has attributes you cannot stand (no matter how silly they may seem to others). Let them go! Don't tie them down and start searching for those qualities elsewhere.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

Did you think I was just throwing the phrase "Muslim diva" around. I can be descriptive you know.
The society is full of deceit and I think singles should use their head a lot more when assessing potential spouses. If a man or woman has attributes you cannot stand (no matter how silly they may seem to others). Let them go! Don't tie them down and start searching for those qualities elsewhere.

thats saying its multifactorial nd not just about d food. . . Nice one!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
Deols and Maclatunji
una suppose marry naw cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
mukina2:

Deols and Maclatunji
una suppose marry naw  cheesy grin

What have you seen that makes you say so? No strings attached to the question, just answer.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
your 'searching for' qualities are almost similar wink

ya'll should just make it work
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
Okay ma, you have both of our e-mail addresses. Ask for her permission and if she agrees mail me we can talk. Marriage is a big word. However, there is no harm in getting to know each other, I guess!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
tongue spying
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
Welcome, hope you are enjoying the show?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2011
eh! so i went speechless ehn   shocked

toba:

tongue spying

busy body
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
why?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

Okay ma, you have both of our e-mail addresses. Ask for her permission and if she agrees mail me we can talk. Marriage is a big word. However, there is no harm in getting to know each other, I guess!
nice . . .

deols:

eh! so i went speechless ehn   shocked

busy body
are you in for it? . .
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
toba:

why?
u are everywhere, dats why    smiley

mukina2:

nice . . .
are you in for it? . .

yh
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
^
sent you both pm's cool
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
Mukina me too im interested in you tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Okay, thanks Mukina2. I just got back to my computer.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

Okay, thanks Mukina2. I just got back to my computer.
smiley

toba:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
wetin na?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
I loff u and i won marry muslim naaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 5:36am On Sep 07, 2011
Let's the comment keep coming
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2011
The comments will come but you know this is Nairaland, it takes the bold to post. I am encouraging you if you are afraid because you are new here or not a regular poster to do so. The trolls can only hate, ignore them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.