Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State (61579 Views)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
I visited plateau state this morning and my babe said we should eat at a local eatery after hunger hit both of us.

This babe don't like wasting money. grin so she entered this local eatery and ordered for her food.

I ordered for a plate of rice and moi moi.
I was expecting the waiter to mention 1500 but to my surprise, she said "a plate of rice with goat meat and moimoi is 450"

The moi moi alone is 100 naira.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
The food is quite tasty though

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by everythinggirly(f): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
nlmodfp
I went to plateau, Jos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
How it's going...

6 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
The 100 naira moi moi

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
everythinggirly:
grin grin
Why are you smiling?

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by nairalander2020(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
if you come go outside jos u go think say na free foodgrin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Poco go soon relocate

5 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ahnie: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
Poco go soon relocate
Hello friend.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
nairalander2020:
if you come go outside jos u go think say na free foodgrin
Like seriously?
Things cheap for Jos o.

If u see how we dey waste money for Lagos ehh

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
Poco go soon relocate

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.

181 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ibkayee(f): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s phone looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to lean UI/UX design.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s phone looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to lean UI/UX design.
Hahahaha grin
This girl get mouth ooo
Na dust cover the camera jorrr. Plateau is dusty.
This my phone is Infinix hot 12i.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Kaycee54321(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Hahahaha grin
This girl get mouth ooo
Na dust cover the camera jorrr. Plateau is dusty.
This my phone is Infinix hot 12i.

Lol. You're making her point for her na.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Red02(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Op doesn't attack women

Rather he is known for his pro-virgin quotes undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Lol. You're making her point for her na.
Yes na. It's what I can afford that I am using.
I don't owe anyone money. No one is feeding me. And, I am not living to impress anyone.

She's just mad at me because I always advice none virgins to just lead a single mother's life instead of birthing bastards.

205 Likes 25 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Red02:

Op doesn't attack women

Rather he is known for his pro-virgin quotes undecided
Abi o.

The world is upsidedown. People don't like the truth.
These non virgins hate me because I say the truth.
They want to be mounted by many men and still expect a man who has worked so hard for his money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have their worn out pvssy.

Is that not wickedness?

180 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Samfloxin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Abi o.

They want to be mounted by many men and still expect a man who has worked so hard for his money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have their worn out pvssy.

Is that not wickedness?
Is that your babe virgin?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
The soup on the rice is taking the larger part of the whole food yet they went on to add more stew on the Moimoi.

Op, modify your post to the soup i bought for 450. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Jennyclay(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Smartlux(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Welcome to Jos

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
I visited plateau state this morning and my babe said we should eat at a local eatery after hunger hit both of us.

This babe don't like wasting money. grin so she entered this local eatery and ordered for her food.

I ordered for a plate of rice and moi moi.
I was expecting the waiter to mention 1500 but to my surprise, she said "a plate of rice with goat meat and moimoi is 450"

The moi moi alone is 100 naira.
Learnt things are cheap in Plateau State. Where be this?
Jos abi another LG
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Learnt things are cheap in Plateau State. Where be this?
Jos abi another LG
Honestly, I don't know.
Ur question made me ask around and I was told we are in Jos east LGA.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Festus30:
to strangle U, siofra, Sweetplum, virginprincess and Candidlady jst dey hungry me.

Hahahaha.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smartlux:
Welcome to Jos
Thanks o. Where are you in Jos?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Persephone1:
The soup on the rice is taking the larger part of the whole food yet they went on to add more stew on the Moimoi.

Op, modify your post to the soup i bought for 450. grin
grin your mouth is too sharp.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Mindlog: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Abi o.

Is that not wickedness?

And you are presently sexually active? cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samfloxin:

Is that your babe virgin?
She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's respectful and she's a woman who hate violence.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's beautiful. Dark. Tall. Intelligent. Smart. And loving.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

My parents love her like their daughter.

Yes, I was the first to mount her. She was just barely 17 then.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mindlog:

And you are presently sexually active? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.