Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nafdac Employment Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafdac Employment Scheme (11877 Views)

Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email / Nafdac "Final Result Out!!! / Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafdac Employment Scheme by CanImServ: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
Many things are happening in Nigeria because it's citizens are sleeping! NAFDAC conducted a written test on Saturday and it was like the whole youths in Nigeria was present. A consulting company was engaged for the process and some NAFDAC staff were present.
The issue is how many people will be employed. Only 20! But over 9000 people applied. Two NAFDAC mamas were busy amusing themselves as the applicants scurry up and down for accreditation and policemen and women were busy mocking at university graduates, some who have traveled all the way from their bases outside Lagos.
What plans does the government have for these teeming youths who want to work? No agency can pull so much crowd of educated persons in the US or Canada!
NAFDAC even has more transparency than other government MDAs. They just go to their respective churches and mosques to gather their members,recruit them and before you know "God has done it"
If you have participated in the last exercise keep your eyes open. Ministers ward was there, employed persons were there and the consulting company has its interests there too! There were 40 questions to be answered in 30 mins. None of you can pass that test or can you, ?
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by opydan: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2011
u're very correct. I hop d transparency will last till d end. But u know nigeria,
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by Obinoscopy(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2011
I was told they intend to employ 250 to 300 people and not 20 as you suggested
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by CyrilO1: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
Naija graduates desire gd life but don't want 2fight 4 dier right.we shld al av a massive match 2 aso rock 2submit our cv 2d president.libyan,egyptian,tunisia etc youths desire a change in dier govt & dey av it.we ar 2educated 4ds nonsense 4rm our own govt.time is of d esence, wake up naija graduate
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by leggoo(m): 2:12am On Sep 06, 2011
So they only want to employ 20, 350 or 1000 people and they conducted such a large test!!! That's funny if true!! Then they should have just recruited folks quietly from their extended family and friends instead of disturbing people!! The number of applicants called to take the test far outweigh the few that will finally be chosen!! What a shame well I hope for the best!
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
hello everyone pls help me post this topic on nairaland. my friend told me now that 'n.t.a' has started sending ivitations for aptitude test!
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by CanImServ: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Rolly83:

hello everyone pls help me post this topic on nairaland. my friend told me now that 'n.t.a' has started sending ivitations for aptitude test!
You mean to say CNN!

Seriously, does anyone know if they have started recruiting based on the exams or have all the test papers been sold to groundnut sellers?
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by rocean: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme, i feel goood
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by filkin: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2011
STANDARD ALLIANCE LIFE IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE POST OF MARKETING EXECUTIVES, EXPERIENCE IS NOT NEEDED AS ADEQUATE TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.Entry closes on Friday, 16th of Sept.2011, Aptitude test on Monday 19th Sept,2011, Venue will be communicated to selected candidates by sms and mail.

SALARY + COMMISSION

QUALIFICATION : M.Sc,B.Sc, B.A,HND,OND

SEND YOUR CV TO- filkin30@yahoo.com

NB:Part-time students with any of the above qualification may also apply.
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by CanImServ: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
How is nafdac doing? I hear say employment is a long drawn process.
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by Wellbeing: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hope they will be fast and transparent with there whole processing?Let keep waiting and expectant!
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by Obinoscopy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
It takes up to 3 months before they invite successful applicants for oral interview
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by Abiboy09: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2011
Nigerian Railway Corporation Massive Recruitment 2011. (123 Positions). APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!
http://incometranslation..com/p/jobs.html
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by Obinoscopy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hey guys, NAFDAC hs rescheduled the Oral Interview for January 10 - 12, 2012 at a different venue in Maitama, Abuja. Check their website for more details. Regards.
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by bunlizlaw(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
Can you teach Biology/Chemistry in Lagos?If yes?Come in person on 16th January to Triple Crown College,Ketu,Lagos.Reply if u'r interested.We need u urgently
Re: Nafdac Employment Scheme by akfst(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
CanImServ: How is nafdac doing? I hear say employment is a long drawn process.

(1) (Reply)

Orange Group Test Invite / Prison Service To Employ 6,545 Personnel – CG / Business Owners, Whats Your Experience With Bad Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.