Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions (29431 Views)

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / We Won’t Investigate Audio Leak, Amaechi Didn't Abuse Buhari – APC / Atiku Admits Lying, Confirms Not Speaking With Col . Sakaba’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:

PRP, ADP and Sowore's party dey.

I'm not voting for tinubu, obi and atiku. Period. They are all in the same party.
Good luck with your vote.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by saintkel(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Like master like slave.. Don't Quote me ooo. Peter use his own mouth to say the man is his leader and boss.
olodo but when Atiku was in APC supporting Buhari, he is a saint to u....urchins are really mad

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2023
saintkel:
olodo but when Atiku was in APC supporting Buhari, he is a saint to u....urchins are really mad

That one is your business.. You can cry.. Buhari didn't tell us atiku is his boss or leader.. Buhari is Aman with balls.. Obi is a thief a big one like his leader..

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by nedekid: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Like master like slave.. Don't Quote me ooo. Peter use his own mouth to say the man is his leader and boss.
You are being smart by half.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by nedekid: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

And you wonder why you are the most hated on this forum?

Let me give you a clue . Integrity grin a word you know nothing about.
You are just like ffk, a man for sale ... You once abused and made posts about ffk on this forum but as soon as he joined APC you have become silent

Same way now you are supporting Tinubu , let me guess you were given N5000 to support him online ?

What a shame grin
Well said. That fellow is the filt of the earth. Scum. He does not have a soul. No integrity. I wonder what he lives for.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by goody234: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2023
ALL of them are the same Tinubu nko ? ..i beg my youth don't vote for any of them

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Alawode01(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Sold all national asset to himself.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by saintkel(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

That one is your business.. You can cry.. Buhari didn't tell us atiku is his boss or leader.. Buhari is Aman with balls.. Obi is a thief a big one like his leader..
and u are d one who caught Obi stealing ur money abi?

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by nedekid: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119917447:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Atiku and Obi.
Same of the same.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
You and your likes should cover your heads in shame for supporting a government that has brought destruction to this country. Plunged millions into poverty. Are you aware that the current debt imposed on this country by this apc government is currently over $200b? Are you slow, you do not appreciate the enormous implication of the fact our income projected in the current budget is 9tillion while the budget is over 25 trillion and that the government intends to borrow more money ontop the $200b to fund the budget?
Are you aware questions are been asked where the huge debt went to? Obviously it cannot be the rail, Niger bridge, or the dilapidated roads fashola built.
All it is to your is belle and food. Writing crap about darling daddy.
Irritant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqxRsOFYDg
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Osibanjo is not denying Buhari... Obi was never atiku vp.. Atiku is his leader in everything.. He thought him how to siphon anambra money

Leader how? obi just joined pdp in 2015 when atiku left to join apc.

obi only ran as atiku vp in 2019 like osibanjo ran and became Buhari's vp. So what the difference?

atiku was never president so they never worked or served together talkless of loot anything.

Hope u understand now?

and since u say Osinbajo is the denying buhari that means he is part of the looting and incompetence of his boss since they served together.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by ada9ja(f): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Obi is worst.. He has not to show and still brought failure pdp and failed Anambra

Read ur reply and see how confuse ur brain it
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Nfora: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
OBJ, Atiku and Others must be prosecuted at once!

What a country!!
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Nfora: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:

I'm not voting for tinubu, obi and atiku. Period. They are all in the same party.

Don't mind the guy.

Many Nigerians are so ridiculously foolish. Voting is all about your conscience, you do not have to vote for the winner!
The only wasted vote is the one not cast.

People with conscience will definitely vote for candidates like Sowore of AAC.

They keep on encouraging thieves to loot the treasury so as to acquire enough for political activities, including vote buying.
And the circle of misery and poverty continues!

What a big shame!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by GambaOsaka: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fantastically corrupt presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. May God’s judgment descend on you speedily.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
ada9ja:

Read ur reply and see how confuse ur brain it

If u brain can't complete simple fill in the gap... I don't know how to help you..
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
jaxxy:

Leader how? obi just joined pdp in 2015 when atiku left to join apc.

obi only ran as atiku vp in 2019 like osibanjo ran and became Buhari's vp. So what the difference?

atiku was never president so they never worked or served together talkless of loot anything.

Hope u understand now?

and since u say Osinbajo is the denying buhari that means he is part of the looting and incompetence of his boss since they served together.

Buhari looting is a figment of ur imagination. No matter how u try it won't stick.. The man is stainless just like Osibanjo too.. Atiku is obi leader. Like thief like follower obi.. I don't care obi is a big thief.. UK has exposed tge fraud, some who bankrupted a company in UK, is it Nigeria he can't bankrupt.. Thief thief
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by FuckOsuPigs: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Felabrity:
the money Tinubu stole from lagos is enough to turn the whole Nigeria to Dubai

Lagos money belongs to Lagos.

Turn Anambra to Dubai first with the one stolen by Obi.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nfora:

Don't mind the guy.

Many Nigerians are so ridiculously foolish. Voting is all about your conscience, you do not have to vote for the winner!
The only wasted vote is the one not cast.

People with conscience will definitely vote for candidates like Sowore of AAC.

They keep on encouraging thieves to loot the treasury so as to acquire enough for political activities, including vote buying.
And the circle of misery and poverty continues!

What a big shame!!

People prefer the famillar....even when they can see it is not working. It's not peculiar to Nigerian democracy
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
saintkel:
and u are d one who caught Obi stealing ur money abi?

No not me.. Investigative journalists pandora did. UK just did and police did in lagos.. Sorry your problem is with them..
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by JOemmy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igboslayer:
Obasanjo and Atiku are extremely corrupt. Their quarrels are about money and not governance. These two people are OBI’s political allies and some flat headed monsters are campaigning for him as saints.

Every sane nigerian already knows that obj and atiku are learners in corruption compared to tinibu and buhari. Obj tenure is far better than this current buhari's fulani regime that turned nigeria into the poverty capital of the world within just 4yrs.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by saintkel(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

No not me.. Investigative journalists pandora did. UK just did and police did in lagos.. Sorry your problem is with them..
I see but d cameras that caught ur Tinubu with Bullion Vans plus d US drug case of Tinubu is not worth it attention....even d pandora case has ur Tinubu in it
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
saintkel:
I see but d cameras that caught ur Tinubu with Bullion Vans plus d US drug case of Tinubu is not worth it attention....even d pandora case has ur Tinubu in it

You said obi has none so what is the whole noise of obi and Tinubu are in pandora papers.. So why telling us he is better. Obi is the best packaged fraud ever.. Atleast Tinubu has track records as evidently since in giant developmental strides in lagos.. Abeg where is obi own?

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Shikena(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
rippa:

Atiku became a billionaire by siphoning custom money. He never ran a successful business until he started stealing from govt beginning from his time as a custom officer
Tinubu made his money through drugs and looting of Lagos state.
Obi ran a very successful business before he joined politics
Pls get ur facts right
Sorry I don't trust your "facts". Almost every super rich businessman during IBB/Abacha time is shady. Ask those in the know.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Shikena(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
JOemmy:

Every sane nigerian already knows that obj and atiku are learners in corruption compared to tinibu and buhari. Obj tenure is far better than this current buhari's fulani regime that turned nigeria into the poverty capital of the world within just 4yrs.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Shikena(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

You said obi has none so what is the whole noise of obi and Tinubu are in pandora papers.. So why telling us he is better. Obi is the best packaged fraud ever.. Atleast Tinubu has track records as evidently since in giant developmental strides in lagos.. Abeg where is obi own?
Don't mind them and their funny packaging.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Shikena(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:

They know. They are just packaging their own choice. The 3 from PDP, APC and LP are part of the same stained order and nobody can change that. It is glaring.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by ada9ja(f): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

If u brain can't complete simple fill in the gap... I don't know how to help you..

Madman wey want help him doctor
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by saintkel(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

to u it is better to be a thief provided u work well while bin a thief
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shikena:

They know. They are just packaging their own choice. The 3 from PDP, APC and LP are part of the same stained order and nobody can change that. It is glaring.

I tire.

Say you are not voting Obi...then you must be a tinubu or atiku supporter. Say you are not in BAT camp, you must be an IPOB supporter..

Sometimes, I tire for the thinking of Nigerians. They can't accept the concept of neutrality.

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Sunnyja: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

You are right, but try to read El-rufai's take on Enron power deal involving Tinubu when he was Lagos State governor!
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Sunnyja: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

....and Tinubu's bullion vans is with who?
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by hedonido: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
This guy is playing with fire. Regardless of what I think of Atiku, I detest worms like this.

His well deserved dish would be served on him very cold indeed. That's for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live) / Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.