Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Am Depressed - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed (50851 Views)

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home / I Am Depressed About My Marriage. / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed by LINTUNE(m): 2:49am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

I am not sure if it is so.could it be so?
OP , seems u are a very toxic person, I once had a friend like u, really close friend, but I later left him cos he was too toxicr, small joke or argument he will exaggerate it to something else and bring in bad energy....I don't blame your wife at all...toxic ppl like u have certain way of destroying people's self esteem and always making them feel low of themselves.....it's quite unfortunate how nairaland men are blaming this same woman , what kind of stupid redpill mentality do they have here.....this is not what the actual redpill preaches I swear.......dude go to her fathers house and beg her seriously, it has nothing to do with your self esteem, you are the bad person here...beg her seriously and change your ways... toxicity, insecurity and pride will only make u loose good people.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by RaptObserver: 2:59am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I came back home from work this night to find out my wife and my son have packed and abandoned me .

My son is 4 years old and I really don't mean to hurt my wife .

She travelled on the 26th of December to her dad house here in Lagos .I missed her so much and I sent her money to come back last Saturday though she said she will be coming on Sunday only for me to call her between 2pm and 8pm without her picking the call .

The phone rang times without number .I later gave the last try and the no was busy answering other call .She later picked and said there was no light .So,she couldn't charge. I was mad because the excuse was too flimsy .I challenged her to tell her but your phone rang .I was mad and I lost trust in her that moment and flashed back to the excuse that she will not come on Saturday.

Seriously ,I was angry and different thoughts came to my mind like May be she went to see another man .

That hour ,I told her I don't want to see her again .I was angry though .She didn't come on Sunday. She came back very early yesterday which was Monday.

I will not lie ,I have been so angry ,ranting and telling her to go back to her parent house that I don't trust her again.

To my surprise ,I came back tonight and she already packed all her loads ,packed my son things without leaving any thing .Her wardrobe and my son wardrobe have been empty as I am typing .She packed everything .

Seriously ,I am depressed cos I love her .I love my son .I can't even allow him to stay over there to start schooling. Me and my wife have been together since 2013 .We have gone through a lot of difficulties together and now ,things are beginning to look good for us .I am so down right now .I called he dad and her brother .It is like they took that decision together .

I have never beaten her before but I do nag especially when bills are weighing me down .His dad and his brother was just shouting at me .Fear of been a single dad or living alone at this stage of my life will make me a walking ghost and the fact that ,I really love my son too and also my wife too will one day kill me .

Imagine ,that Saturday she changed what she saved my no with and saved with my son name.I attached my call history .Check the image of the missed calls.

Please what do I do?I am devastated .

Some of her chats this night ..

[1/10, 9:35 PM] SWEETHEART: Hv always endure with u even though u did not hv money,but u always rain insult on me everyday .am not coming back I want to work and make my own money,u said u hv never achieved anything good bcoz of me!u said I am your biggest mistake in life and now hv made up my mind with you.you pushed me to the wall!u make me carry luggage in the hot sun and cry ,am tired,I cried and cried and endure all bcoz of love so nao am ready to work and earn good for myself and my son.
[1/10, 9:40 PM] SWEETHEART: U can change ur key am not coming again
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: Am not ,u know is too late for me to come back to .... and u urself know is my biggest fear bcoz I don't like coming here but u make me come back,is too late. Even wen u always tell me to go,I will still wait but u make me come back to my fear It is too late.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: ...will start school on Monday here and just take responsibility of it, if u don't want to loose ur son too.

Try to settle with her even if it means swallowing your pride. Get her pregnant let her have a second child. Then if she wants to leave again dont beg her.
Re: I Am Depressed by Ebonygeek(f): 3:07am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

If she stays too long in her father house,I will never accept her back .

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them
You sick piece of shit. From your narrative, you're obviously the one with the problem. Toxic asshole. I'd rather die single than be with someone like you. Your wife is so unfortunate cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2023
SeriouslySense:
This is where some talking or discussing may help, can she open up and not feel Judged by him or face his wrath smiley smiley, not everything can be fixed, and sometimes its may be more helpful to give some time or know when to quit.

But he said he still loves her, so there may be hope, if he is willing to save the situation, then he will treat it with care, but if he wants a quick fix, he can get another woman, but he should know what is good for him, before he get another one.

Maybe she is just protesting, and he can give it some time, then ask if there is more to it, she may open up by then.

One of the reason I’ll or want to marry my gf is so she never has any reasons to sleep outside my home unless I specific cases.

The OP loves this woman, it’s the woman I doubt her love. She’s a pretender
Dude is working his ass off, all he wants he’s a pat on the back every night but No instead he gets a wife always measuring his future, where he is now and where he will likely be tomorrow.

Her pretense days of waiting for the OP to take her to eldorado has expired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed by Ebonygeek(f): 3:14am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

So your wife is not supposed to say sorry if u called her for 6 hours without picking her calls?

And your wife changes your name from SWEETHEART to your son NAME on her contact that particular hours u are calling her ?

Do you mean I don't deserve explanation for all these ?
Use your head and think. You hurt the woman and she needed time away from your toxicity. Why the hell would she pick your calls and listen to more insults and degrading words? At least seeing her son's name on her screen would help her think of the most precious thing in her life, not your toxic self

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by nzubegod: 3:21am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I came back home from work this night to find out my wife and my son have packed and abandoned me .

She travelled on the 26th of December to her dad house here in Lagos .I missed her so much and I sent her money to come back last Saturday though she said she will be coming on Sunday only for me to call her between 2pm and 8pm without her picking the call .

The phone rang times without number .I later gave the last try and the no was busy answering other call .She later picked and said there was no light .So,she couldn't charge. I was mad because the excuse was too flimsy .I challenged her to tell her but your phone rang .I was mad and I lost trust in her that moment and flashed back to the excuse that she will not come on Saturday.

Seriously ,I was angry and different thoughts came to my mind like May be she went to see another man .

That hour ,I told her I don't want to see her again .I was angry though .She didn't come on Sunday. She came back very early yesterday which was Monday.

I will not lie ,I have been so angry ,ranting and telling her to go back to her parent house that I don't trust her again.

To my surprise ,I came back tonight and she already packed all her loads ,packed my son things without leaving any thing .Her wardrobe and my son wardrobe have been empty as I am typing .She packed everything .

Seriously ,I am depressed cos I love her .I love my son .I can't even allow him to stay over there to start schooling. Me and my wife have been together since 2013 .We have gone through a lot of difficulties together and now ,things are beginning to look good for us .I am so down right now .I called he dad and her brother .It is like they took that decision together .

I have never beaten her before but I do nag especially when bills are weighing me down .His dad and his brother was just shouting at me .Fear of been a single dad or living alone at this stage of my life will make me a walking ghost and the fact that ,I really love my son too and also my wife too will one day kill me .

Imagine ,that Saturday she changed what she saved my no with and saved with my son name.I attached my call history .Check the image of the missed calls.

[1/10, 9:35 PM] SWEETHEART: Hv always endure with u even though u did not hv money,but u always rain insult on me everyday .am not coming back I want to work and make my own money,u said u hv never achieved anything good bcoz of me!u said I am your biggest mistake in life and now hv made up my mind with you.you pushed me to the wall!u make me carry luggage in the hot sun and cry ,am tired,I cried and cried and endure all bcoz of love so nao am ready to work and earn good for myself and my son.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: Am not ,u know is too late for me to come back to .... and u urself know is my biggest fear bcoz I don't like coming here but u make me come back,is too late. Even wen u always tell me to go,I will still wait but u make me come back to my fear It is too late.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: ...will start school on Monday here and just take responsibility of it, if u don't want to loose ur son too.

Thank You Luck Stars You Are Free Man Again.
Love Your Son, Foot His Bills And Insist You See Him Without Restraint And Even Have Him For Holidays.
Make Sure As You Boy Grows , Let Him Know You Pay His Fees And Cater For Him.
When You Are Alone With Him, Never Talk Bad About The Mother Only Let Him Know You Love Him So Much And The Mum Too.
Do This Till Gets Into University And Make Him Your Pal.
A True Son Never Abandons The Father.
Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2023
LINTUNE:
OP , seems u are a very toxic person, I once had a friend like u, really close friend, but I later left him cos he was too toxicr, small joke or argument he will exaggerate it to something else and bring in bad energy....I don't blame your wife at all...toxic ppl like u have certain way of destroying people's self esteem and always making them feel low of themselves.....it's quite unfortunate how nairaland men are blaming this same woman , what kind of stupid redpill mentality do they have here.....this is not what the actual redpill preaches I swear.......dude go to her fathers house and beg her seriously, it has nothing to do with your self esteem, you are the bad person here...beg her seriously and change your ways... toxicity, insecurity and pride will only make u loose good people.. undecided

RaptObserver:

Try to settle with her even if it means swallowing your pride. Get her pregnant let her have a second child. Then if she wants to leave again dont beg her.

If my nephew wasn’t passing through something similar right now, I would side you ladies.

The OP is a nice nice guy, he’s plainly reacting based on the level of appreciation he gets from this woman
Any woman that tells a man “…when you had nothing I’was still with you, blablabla…”is a pretender and ungrateful being. She’s a nagger. Those are their traits.

All the OP is asking for is a support system, a pat on the back every night.

IF THE OP opens this woman’s can of worms, every nairalander on this site will support his actions. He clearly chose to take the blame in this scenario. He wants a reason to feel guilty.

@breakthrough22 I’ll tell you the saying I told my nephew the first time his wife left his home just like this and he was depressed as F ( min 4 bottles of red wine every night, not to count the beer bottles). I told him and I quote,” oil stain nor dey comot for cloth”. I told him this stain has come into your marriage, if she comes back, don’t be surprised it will happen again.
Few months later, he sat his wife down himself to ask for a divorce and she said,” if that’s what u want” and this is his decision today and we all supported him. He literarily pleaded for his SANITY from his wife .

Ps: they have 3 kids and a fourth foetus currently in her womb.
Re: I Am Depressed by placeofallure(f): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them

But you are a bully. You are a terrorist! You harass her with hateful words all the time. Do you know what those words were doing to her? Imagine telling her she was your mistake, telling her she's a never-do-well, you made her entirely worthless. She felt less of who she is originally. You killed her with those words. Emotionally, you are an abuser. There's a limit to what we can take. Limits break, limits are exceeded. She has reached her breaking point. Can you undo what you have done?

Do NOT listen to the many people here who will say leave her and let her suffer. Suffer for what exactly? You wronged her. She has tolerated you enough. Marriage is not meant to be endured, it's meant to be enjoyed. What did Kobojunkie tell you, maybe you should borrow a leaf. You need therapy.

I understand probably she's not working and that's a strain on your finances but you have to sit and plan together. Don't take your frustrations out on her. Somebody like me, I'm better off if you take cane and beat me instead of raining abuses on me. I've been like this since I was a child. Words will keep reverberating in your head even when physical pain from cane has left you.

Go and make your marriage work bro, you are the head of the family. Get family members to sit together and principally, you and your wife have a lot to do. Let's rid our society of broken marriages. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by Timmi: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

You are an unrepentant fool. You abused your wife and instead of been remorseful you are proud for demanding for her return.

You need to go and beg her and her family. The words you spoke to her are hurtful and much more than verbal abuse.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by miyagi01(m): 3:46am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Tell me what you would have done if this happened to u .

I just want to learn from you .The fact that my wife is not someone who like saying sorry .

See ehn, ordinary SORRY would have saved all these dramas .She didn't accept she was wrong
how was she wrong. U don't seem matured enough to keep a home. How will u tell ur wife to leave ur house coz of anger. That's the height of it all. She has a own life too outside of the union called marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 3:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I already addressed the phone stuff in my other response to you. As for changing the name, again, not everyone carries these things on their heads like you and OP apparently. People have a right to be mad at their spouses. This OP for instance angered his spouse. She didn't stab him or throw hot water on him. She packed her bags and changed the name that his number was saved under. Why make an issue of that when the bigger issue is the fact that OP verbally abused her for an extended period in the marriage? undecided

2. That's not true at all. You are a spouse does not mean that you are the most important. You are important but not necessarily the most important, not even by law. undecided

3. Also not true. There is no law that stipulates this and so it is up to individuals to decide whether to respect each other or to impose these ideas on themselves in their relationships. undecided

Look, you don't just make things up as you go along and think it will make sense for everyone because you feel it should. Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman and each couple is allowed to define for themselves what they will allow or not allow, as a couple. Letting your ego and anger impose rules on your partner makes you a bully and not a husband. undecided

Mr law … you have spoken nothing but words like a broken clay pot ( useless)
You speak like the person in question is your gf.
Are you even married? Let’s start from there before you come here to dey claim wise.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by miyagi01(m): 3:50am On Jan 14, 2023
tonididdy:

One of the reason I’ll or want to marry my gf is so she never has any reasons to sleep outside my home unless I specific cases.

The OP loves this woman, it’s the woman I doubt her love. She’s a pretender
Dude is working his ass off, all he wants he’s a pat on the back every night but No instead he gets a wife always measuring his future, where he is now and where he will likely be tomorrow.

Her pretense days of waiting for the OP to take her to eldorado has expired.
una no get sense. Obviously u ain't married yet. You don't talk to your wife anyhow like she's not important. Always complaining and threatening her to leave his home

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 3:52am On Jan 14, 2023
placeofallure:

But you are a bully. You are a terrorist! You harass her with hateful words all the time. Do you know what those words were doing to her? Imagine telling her she was your mistake, telling her she's a never-do-well, you made her entirely worthless. She felt less of who she is originally. You killed her with those words. Emotionally, you are an abuser. There's a limit to what we can take. Limits break, limits are exceeded. She has reached her breaking point. Can you undo what you have done?

Do NOT listen to the many people here who will say leave her and let her suffer. Suffer for what exactly? You wronged her. She has tolerated you enough. Marriage is not meant to be endured, it's meant to be enjoyed. What did Kobojunkie tell you, maybe you should borrow a leaf. You need therapy.

I understand probably she's not working and that's a strain on your finances but you have to sit and plan together. Don't take your frustrations out on her. Somebody like me, I'm better off if you take cane and beat me instead of raining abuses on me. I've been like this since I was a child. Words will keep reverberating in your head even when physical pain from cane has left you.

Go and make your marriage work bro, you are the head of the family. Get family members to sit together and principally, you and your wife have a lot to do. Let's rid our society of broken marriages. Good luck to you.

When we are angry we say a lot of harsh words we wish we can take back.
My GF has told me in anger,” you are lucky we are not married, I for show you whin”.
As a man I knew she was angry, and I also know she loves me scatter.
Only a wise wife should know anger from hate.
Clearly the OP loves his wife, it’s her love for him I now doubt, if words during anger could cloud her eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Osanoghodua1: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2023
You're not emotionally intelligent. I am very young in marriage, by the grace of God, have never insulted my wife, I treat her like my mother and girlfriend by the grace of God will never insult her, will never use a harsh word on her. I carry the family alone, she just started making money now which am not even interested in, she secretly use the money to make up for any deficit at home.

Your wife is the crown of your head just as you're hers too. You must have a very high mutual respect for her. You should be concerned about how God thinks about your attitude to the wife of your youth.
My wife do send me errands and I am quick to attend to it.

Understanding and tolerance is key if you don't want a broken home and you want to raise good children.

Okay, work on yourself and study the bible and start praying if you're a Christian. Tell her you will come for her. Afterwards go for her and never nag again. A man is suppose to be well matured in wisdom and emotion.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
miyagi01:
una no get sense. Obviously u ain't married yet. You don't talk to your wife anyhow like she's not important. Always complaining and threatening her to leave his home

… I admit that’s the redline not to cross.
Getting so angry and one party threatening to leave in a marriage.
The Ops wife is a naggist, ungrateful and unapologetic being.
It takes two to tangle.
Re: I Am Depressed by Obiorahpcfg: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Abeg make i hear word jooor! You don't even know dt d devil u know is even better than d one u don't know. Just get another wife and see if she will tolerate your insults shuuum!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 4:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Ebonygeek:

Use your head and think. You hurt the woman and she needed time away from your toxicity. Why the hell would she pick your calls and listen to more insults and degrading words? At least seeing her son's name on her screen would help her think of the most precious thing in her life, not your toxic self

Lol whatever happened to for better for worse?
Or isn’t words in anger a part of the worse in the context?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Bwaal(m): 4:02am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

You get too much pride for body
Alagidi
You cant eat ur cake and have it
Apologize when wrong
Na why she tell u she needs to make her money

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 4:03am On Jan 14, 2023
MWTH:
Young man, we've heard your part of the story and haven't the opportunity to listen to your wife.
To this effect, I'd say you've done a little bit of justice by telling us a few things you've done and gladly you're able to post a conversation between both of you.
If I'm allowed to draw my conclusion from this evidences alone, I must confess that you deserve more monitoring before you send that woman to her early death.

It's no secret that you love her so much but again, from your tone and submission here, it shows you're a womanizer.
You don't really care about that lady except your son.
Again, I really don't see why as a man you'll be complaining about weight of financial implications in your home.

No normal woman like your wife is wasteful.
It's you that's having a problem managing your finances.
No matter what, ensure that 90% of your income goes home first before having fun with friends and your babes.

You deserve a good wife like your wife but if you don't show it to her, she'll never give it in return.
You will never enjoy her respect.

At this point, you need to manage your anger especially as it bothers on the situation now.
Go back to work harder.
Make your plans to bring her back next month.

Once you're done, go to see her father to counsel you first.
Confess to him that you need his guide as a father not a father-in-law.
Speak to the brother about your mistakes.
With the brother, open up to him that you're love drunk and financially pressured hence your madness towards the sister. And that you've turned over a new leaf.

Walahi, if you were close, I should have allowed boys to hold you first.
So, I can give you like 250 lashes before giving this advice to you.

As a married man and father of many, with a few life's challenges, that family thing has never been out of sight for me.
Hold that one first.
It's where your peace can come from no matter the challenges out there.

Jesu I don laff belle bust

Wtf man …. Why start so nicely and then give a KO in the next line grin
Re: I Am Depressed by PattyMike(m): 4:06am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Tell me what you would have done if this happened to u .

I just want to learn from you .The fact that my wife is not someone who like saying sorry .

See ehn, ordinary SORRY would have saved all these dramas .She didn't accept she was wrong

Did u really say she was your biggest mistake and that she didn’t let u achieve as u should have?
Papa Armstrong, I’m sorry but even when you’re frustrated you should never rant cus u might say something the hurtful truth out of anger. Maybe she has truly held you back due to bills or change of plans or not chasing ur dream but it’s not her fault, you admitted saying a lot of hurtful things. U might have never physically abused her but u have verbally abused her thoroughly panel beat her with ur words.
When u feel very angry and frustrated by her pls leave the house and go outside cool off with a cold bottle of Trophy.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by PattyMike(m): 4:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Bwaal:

You get too much pride for body
Alagidi
You cant eat ur cake and have it
Apologize when wrong
Na why she tell u she needs to make her money
No mind am lmao. Poor man wey get pride.
Re: I Am Depressed by PattyMike(m): 4:15am On Jan 14, 2023
miyagi01:

Honestly it’s so sad, women are trying. I Dey yarb my wife, if I’m very upset I scold at worst. Which one be you’re my biggest mistake, who will hear such and still stay. Did they force u to marry her or tie u down with belle. I’m sure it’s cus she is not working, she made the right decision by working and making money. I can’t imagine how this man has battered her self esteem with so much verbal abuse.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by idrisaleo1: 4:18am On Jan 14, 2023
I
Re: I Am Depressed by rolams(m): 4:25am On Jan 14, 2023
Life goes on, work more on your shortcomings to be an improved man. You shall be so glad to do so in future. This is the reality. I was once in your shoe.
Re: I Am Depressed by rolams(m): 4:26am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

Life goes on, work more on your shortcomings to be an improved man. You shall be so glad to do so in future. This is the reality. I was once in your shoe.
Re: I Am Depressed by sparkleboy(m): 4:28am On Jan 14, 2023
ppogba:
The way people are quick to say " forget about her" on this forum means just one thing. That is, most people commenting are kids. Sorry if my comment offends you.
It’s very obvious that most of them are immatured and very inexperienced about life. Unfortunately those are the people the OP seems to be listening to �

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by AmuDimpka: 4:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
Op, forget her and move on . When hunger and shame torture her she'll come crawling back. Secondly , it won't be easy for her to find someone willing to marry her and bear the burden of carrying the financial responsibility of her son .

Lol...Infact , I pity this woman . She's deluded and doesn't know that being a single mother is the worst sentence a woman can give herself in this harsh economy.
men will Bleep her for free and toss her around only very few will take her serious

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by superCleanworks(m): 4:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now you are projecting your insecurities on me? Really? undecided

abeg don't try to be smart with your answers.
After shoving the guy around with your words like you have full understanding about the narrative then you turn around to say YOU DON'T FOLLOW?
Projections of insecurities? How convenient.
Re: I Am Depressed by superCleanworks(m): 4:35am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Oh u didn't follow and u started judging abi

guy face your life and take whatever decision you want to take. since your mind has been made up already.
Re: I Am Depressed by farmboyy: 4:41am On Jan 14, 2023
You torture her emotionally with your mouth yet you want her to endure? My friend work on yourself first before anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by themanderon: 4:42am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

She travelled on the 26th of December to her dad house here in Lagos .I missed her so much and I sent her money to come back last Saturday through she said she will be coming on Sunday only for me to call her between 2pm and 8pm without her picking the call .

It's your fault and you need to apologize to her. How can you tell her she is your greatest mistake in life? That is a very hurtful thing to say. The tongue can be very distructive. Learn to control it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by wallaze(m): 4:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Oga you really need to work on ur self
Telling her you don't want to see her or she should remain where she went to is a very very expensive joke nd probably it's not ur first neither is it the second time you telling her harsh words fact it's true women can be frustrating but then learn how to manage such from ur narration nd her actions that woman has made up her mind to leave you nd ur marriage so you can be happy since you making her feel she is the source of ur problem........ would advice you stop forming hardnut go to her parents house nd ask for ur wife if possible apologize it won't take anything away from you then also caution her too .....to get a good wife this days no b beans oo so if you see one wey dy give you support hold am well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.