Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad (25464 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Canada Opens Doors To Ukrainian Refugees Fleeing Russian Invasion / Travelling Out With A Psychology/social Science Degree In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Pymetrics: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Hi, do you know much about pymetrics test?
No. But I wrote the test once with Unilever.
Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by LastProphet: 6:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Pymetrics:

You're a liar. Nigeria degree are very much rated abroad. UK for example accepts Nigeria degree direct to Msc. Some of their schools also accepts waec and neco in place of IELTS. Also your degree in Nigeria with solid years of experience will get you similar job in UK or you add UK master degree and join similar jobs.
In US, Nigeria degree can be use to obtain direct PhD admissions without writing toefl, gre and with full funding. Canada and Australia nko. You will do Wes evaluation for Canada and that's all. Virtually all countries accepts our degree. Don't just lie and castigate Nigeria. We are not that bad.

What he's saying is that it was not only because of the Nigerian degree he was employed, without strong evidence of experience he won't get a dime. That is the fact you just heard
Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu is the best. Better than the thief from Anambra
My man enjoy your opinion,
You’re entitled to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Petrol Tanker Fire In Onitsha Yesterday (Photos) / Why Are White People ''expats'' When The Rest Of Us Are ''immigrants''? / Fire Engulfs Overland Airways Aircraft At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.