Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu (10925 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2023
This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion - Man Screams at Huge APC Crowds In The North

It began in Kaduna State, then moved to Minna, then to Kano, then to Adamawa, and finally to Yobe. The Jagaban fever was palpable as the APC held presidential rallies in several Northern states.

One undeniable fact about all of these rallies is the massive turnout of residents in these places; their numbers were not only astonishing but terrifying; it was as if the entire population of these states came out to see Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Coming across a thread on popular social media site Opera, a user made this wonderful comment on Tinubu's popularity that has us wondering how Tinubu is so popular in the north that they show him such love.

First and foremost, among all of today's political titans who are still very relevant in the grand scheme of things, Tinubu remains the most sociable and friendly to the northern bloc; he has built bridges and made friends across the Niger.

When some people were busy accusing Tinubu of being an appendage of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy, which they claim holds the country hostage, they had no idea they were promoting his candidature in the North.

These people did their best to tarnish the image of the former Lagos State Governor, but they had no idea that instilling hatred in a multi-ethnic society could benefit the person they were attempting to victimize.

If you recall, the North has been involved in a number of sad natural disasters over the years, including flooding, bandit attacks, and other tragedies that resulted in the loss of lives and property. Tinubu was in the forefront of helping these people in their hour of need.

He not only paid them solidarity visits, but also generously donated to help alleviate their pain and misery. These people were well aware of Tinubu's generosity, despite the barrage of insults hurled at him as a result of the love and care he showed for Northerners.

The North has established a reputation for upholding the loyalty and trust of its allies who have supported them in their time of need. During the APC presidential primaries, they demonstrated this. When he was the governor of Lagos State, Tinubu is reputed to have appointed a number of individuals, including those from the North, as his commissioners, special advisors, and other political appointees.

Tinubu has paid his dues when it comes to establishing relationships with other players in the Nigeria project. To effectively manage a multi-cultural country, you must include every single ethnic group. To the admiration of all, he has demonstrated incredible relationships with Northerners and even Easterners.

Today, Tinubu is reaping the benefits of his years of dedication to the One Nigeria project, which the North adores, because it is payback time, and every good deed deserves good rewards in return.

Check out some of the massive crowds that attended these events, and please leave your comments.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-is-the-first-time-i-am-seeing-northerners-loving-a-southerner-with-passion-man-screams-at-huge-apc-crowds-in-the-north/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by oyebanji44: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2023
It amazes me too... grin

Cos of this massive turnout for tinubu in the north

obi has refused to campaign in north east and west.... grin grin

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Na so...when we tell people that you're shallow they'd think it's an insult.

Let's assume your photoshopped pictures are true.

MKO Abiola in 1993 was a northerner I guess.

Nonsense

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by LocalStandard1(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Is it not this same North? Some people will receive the shock of their lives this elections.
Leave Nairaland and go to other credible unbiased websites and see this same crowd mocking your Babablue. All these gagaraga you guys are displaying on Nairaland ends here.

Just finish your gaffes and pay them, I don't want to hear complains later on.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Teddy0147(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Is it not this same North? Some people will receive the shock of their lives this elections.
Leave Nairaland and go to other credible unbiased websites and see this same crowd mocking your Babablue. All these gagaraga you guys are displaying on Nairaland ends here.

Dey play…. Just Dey play

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All BRT money go to your Nephew
Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta
You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.
You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.
You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)
All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?
If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.
Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.
Sola Kuti
copied

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Hendrixky: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmmm

They don't love him na the lagos and tinubu money the want

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2023
This one is living in f00ls paradise!

The fall would be worth the rise!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by FactBoyz: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Jonathan still lost with mammoth crowd

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Misterc(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2023
It's actually working though.... The best way to get money from the Old Senile ATM is just to sing his praises and you have won his heart...
But the funny thing about this gentiles be say...
Na Dem dey shout We dey ya back! We dey Ya back!!..... Las Las... Na the same north go push baba Blu bulaba enter inside pit Sha...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by TheChameleon: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2023
I laugh when flat heads say North has dumped Tinubu.

They don't know how North really really hates Atiku for a reason.

What ever the case, whether North supports Tinubu or not, they will NEVER support Peter Obi. NEVER.

It was hilarious to see people abusing APC for seeking alliances with small Parties. Tinubu hardly leaves anything to chance.

"Plan all the way to the very end"

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by TheChameleon: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Propaganda! Remember MKO Abiola was the most loved ever seen. Yet he was betrayed by the same northern people he so much loved and contributed to Northern cause including Islam.So like Awolowo, like Abiola and so will be Tinubu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
grin they love him so much and yet they were shouting. Sai Atiku cheesy
Useless clown �

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by agadez007(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Who no go love bullion van money?

9 Likes

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by oka4ugoo: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
I don't care any more. Come February, me and my household is voting for this party hereunder grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Rapuru14: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Urchins are loosing sleep already.

Obidients keep working!!! You're hitting the right spots

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Kikikikiki

7 Likes

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by obi58: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Sponsored Post. Nobody with conscience can vote for APC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Hausa/Fulani love Yoruba too much and they hate the tribe that killed their forefathers

4 Likes

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2023
We can't say that now till after election. Obasanjo is more of a northerner man than Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Amspecial: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2023
grin keep fooling yourself
Abi I have not seen the north cashing out from any Southerner like tiefnubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Bototima: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is a cheerful giver and a generous soul.
I’m close to one of his household aid. Notwithstanding the common status of the person Tinubu transformed his life and that of his family altogether.

The reason people flock around Asiwaju is clear and simple, he builds people.
Asiwaju is the next president of this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Frosheer(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
premium tears to the Tinubu Urchins after the Election
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Sultty(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2023
nuff said, let's wait until after election
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Victorclean1: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Wait until after the election. I am seeing the destiny of Awoloeo and Agboola loading
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Golehasad:
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Christian alone won't make obi president, he's yet to go campaign in the core north

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Awhabro16: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Oga collect ur cash from Tinubu rest abeg....which one be i have never seen Northerners like Southern like this...who are u decieving...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Everyone go cash out this election, and una know the latest maga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.