Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? (9792 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by tpia5: 3:07am On Sep 05, 2011
share.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Andrew3(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2011
kai MMM with nyash nobi be small thing ooo chei grin grin grin
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by MMM2(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2011

^^
coolcool
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Goldieluks: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
Medicine after death,just use your head when you see on Tilapia.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
they send u very sexy pics to make u fall for them.They would send u a picture of Ramsey Noah giving a sexy pose or dat of Van Vicker and dem go claim say na dem dey the pic or if na oyibo woman dem wan scam den dem go send one sexy hot pic of one fine looking white model and u go see how do woman go fall all over because of the pix and she go start to dey do anythin wey d scammer want make im do.firstly the scammer go ask for the mugu make im send money to am make im join wit im own so make im travel over come join am and d foolish woman go use all her pension money on the scammer.some ppl dey foolish sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

they send u very sexy pics to make u fall for them.They would send u a picture of Ramsey Noah giving a sexy pose or dat of Van Vicker and dem go claim say na dem dey the pic or if na oyibo woman dem wan scam den dem go send one sexy hot pic of one fine looking white model and u go see how do woman go fall all over because of the pix and she go start to dey do anythin wey d scammer want make im do.firstly the scammer go ask for the mugu make im send money to am make im join wit im own so make im travel over come join am and d foolish woman go use all her pension money on the scammer.some ppl dey foolish sha grin grin

Is that how you got your Oyinbo child? lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is that how you got your Oyinbo child? lipsrsealed
hmm my own na for love o grin
i love my oyibo girlfriend to death and besides its mostly the fat old oyibo women that yahoo yahoo boys scam easily grin
no sexy white lady would be that despirate to throw all her money at some annoymous person she met on a dating site and come to think of it its mostly old lonely ppl yu see on dating sites grin
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

hmm my own na for love o grin
i love my oyibo girlfriend to death and besides its mostly the fat old oyibo women that yahoo yahoo boys scam easily grin
no sexy white lady would be that despirate to throw all her money at some annoymous person she met on a dating site and come to think of it its mostly old lonely ppl yu see on dating sites grin

"Sexy" white woman are scammed as well.

LMAO@only fat white women get scammed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
They tell me

Are u on 2go?

OH toba u are very hand sum

Oh toba u are tall and dark

Oh i like ur shirt and trouser

Oh can we go see a movie

Brb with more
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by coogar: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2011
tpia@:

share.

is someone trying to trick you into a romantic relationship?
get his name and d-o-b, i can run a check on him.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Goldieluks: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Jackieugo(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
toba:

They tell me

Are u on 2go?

OH toba u are very hand sum

Oh toba u are tall and dark

Oh i like your shirt and trouser

Oh can we go see a movie

Brb with more

Compliments and flirting = scamming? Hmm undecided
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by r231(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Never a dull moment with this old lady. .  Very romantic

1 Like

Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
All join together.
Jackieugo:

Compliments and flirting = scamming? Hmm undecided

BTW is that ur pixs? shocked OMG

Something has started happening to me already seeing ur pixs, OMG this is just too much
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Jackieugo(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
toba:

All join together.
BTW is that your pixs? shocked OMG

Something has started happening to me already seeing your pixs, OMG this is just too much

Yes and NL needs more orobos to express theirselves grin lol
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
WOW i feel like saying something but im shy. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by coogar: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jackieugo:

Yes and NL needs more orobos to express theirselves grin lol

jackieugo, u look tight!!
is that really you? wink
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Serpentine(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
Since I am one of those old white women who men are constantly try to scam , .

Nigerians online send flowery verses, offer to buy me cars, houses, clothes etc. They talk about marriage straight away and how God has directed them to me and how my children need to start calling him 'daddy'. They tell me they will die if i keep refusing them, and how can i deny God's wish that they be my man and take good care of me. They always offer to fly me out to nigeria for a visit. They are always telling me they are the big man, even when they most obviously are not. They are also sneaky. I am on my man's facebook friends, and the number of his male aquaintances on there who have sent me messages offering marriage, money, cars etc is unbelievable! However, to be fair, it doesn't say i am his woman on there. Nigerian men do not usually mention sex in their early approaches . They talk about my bust and bottom (apparently the only things i inherieted from my black grandparent was my youthful skin and my shapely ass) wink They tell me how pretty i am, how blue my eyes are. They will often partronise me, telling me i need not be worying my pretty little head over a business, because they are here to 'take care of my needs' (as an intelligent woman, that REALLY annoys me )

Turkiish men tell me i am beautiful and how they live in the tourist area, would i like to visit them, in return for them visiting my house. They tell me how they are looking for a wife, not just sex, and if only i will show myself on camera and look at them, they will show me the size of their d.ick blah blah They all claim to have at least 10 inches to put at my disposal and that they can 'go' all night.

Indian/pakistani/arabic men tell me how I am a vision and how they wish to make me realise the glory that i am missing by not taking a husband, and how they will offer to look after me, pay for my educaiton and care for my home. They hesitantly try to talk sex, using euphamisims that put this forums filters to shame.
They are more respectful than the Turks, but so are the nigerians.

I have a standard response which is 'I am sorry, I already have a man, and I am not looking for anyone else, but I am flattered by your interest'. My sons' joke that I have that saved somewhere and just copy and paste it, i must post it 20-30 times a day.

I met my man in my home town, at a bus station. He used none of the above approaches. He thanked me for my kindness and asked me if i would like to go out sometime.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by coogar: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Serpentine:

Since I am one of those old white women who men are constantly try to scam , .

Nigerians online send flowery verses, offer to buy me cars, houses, clothes etc. They talk about marriage straight away and how God has directed them to me and how my children need to start calling him 'daddy'. They tell me they will die if i keep refusing them, and how can i deny God's wish that they be my man and take good care of me. They always offer to fly me out to nigeria for a visit. They are always telling me they are the big man, even when they most obviously are not. They are also sneaky. I am on my man's facebook friends, and the number of his male aquaintances on there who have sent me messages offering marriage, money, cars etc is unbelievable! However, to be fair, it doesn't say i am his woman on there. Nigerian men do not usually mention sex in their early approaches . They talk about my bust and bottom (apparently the only things i inherieted from my black grandparent was my youthful skin and my shapely Bottom) wink They tell me how pretty i am, how blue my eyes are. They will often partronise me, telling me i need not be worying my pretty little head over a business, because they are here to 'take care of my needs' (as an intelligent woman, that REALLY annoys me )
wild goose chase. . . . .
[img]http://chzgifs.files./2011/07/funny-gifs-joust-movie-tryouts.gif[/img]
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by claremont(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
We can argue all day that age has no role to play in a relationship, BUT whenever I see a black man in his 20's-30's "toasting" a white lady in her 40's-50's, the first word that comes to me is SCAM! I just can't understand why a young man will ignore ladies of his age group, and chase after his grandmother's age mates, something is not quite right somewhere! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
It is suspicious when you have AFRICAN MEN saying single women over the age of 30 is undesirable. So of course you will have people raising their eyebrow when they hear an African man saying he is marrying Grandma.

1 Like

Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by coogar: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

We can argue all day that age has no role to play in a relationship, BUT whenever I see a black man in his 20's-30's "toasting" a white lady in her 40's-50's, the first word that comes to me is SCAM! I just can't understand why a young man will ignore ladies of his age group, and chase after his grandmother's age mates, something is not quite right somewhere! shocked shocked shocked

not in all cases. . . .
i have a friend here of about 25. he has never dated any woman less than 40 in his life.
he likes them old cos he cannot deal with the stress that comes with dating younger women. . . . . .he is an engineer and he's british by birth.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Serpentine(f): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
Yet it would be acceptable to a white lady in USA or UK, because here it is common for women to date younger men. All my friends are married or living with younger men. My son is married to a lady 9 years his senior.   I am the only one with a black man, the other hubbys are all white. The reason given usually is that women age better than men and men can't always tell how old a woman is. I get mistaken for my late 20's/mid 30s quite often, in fact one of my Nigeria WOMEN students told me last  week she thought i was 30 at most. My friend who is the same age as me got mistaken for 30 last week, by a WOMAN. I have had researchers in the street , women stop me and my friends because thye thought we were in our 20=30s but we are all grandmothers.

Besides which, women here give birth into their 50s.  Many women here donm't have their FIRSt child until they are past 40, and far from being unusal, this is seen as being acceptable and desirable. So you see, to those women in the UK, it would not be unusal for a man in his 20's-30's to be chasing a women in her 40s-50s, because white men do the same thing.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by claremont(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
coogar:

not in all cases. . . .
i have a friend here of about 25. he has never dated any woman less than 40 in his life.
he likes them old cos he cannot deal with the stress that comes with dating younger women. . . . . .he is an engineer and he's british by birth.

I definitely can't assume that all cases have to do with scams, BUT we just can't help but have that sneaky suspicion. The sneaky suspicion may be right, or in the case of your friend, it may be totally wrong.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by coogar: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

I definitely can't assume that all cases have to do with scams, BUT we just can't help but have that sneaky suspicion. The sneaky suspicion may be right, or in the case of your friend, it may be totally wrong.

some young men like older women. . . .
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by claremont(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
coogar:

some young men like older women. . . .

I wouldn't mind though. wink
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by coogar: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

I wouldn't mind though. wink

go for it. . . .
there are many of them out there especially in my borough!
they do everything to look fit so you don't see the old age. 50 yr-old looks 22 with trimmed tummy and well-packaged butt.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
I hope Wale is taking notes
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

I hope Wale is taking notes

Hmm.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by pendo89(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^ And who the hague is wale?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.