Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? (321 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅Bonanza Clean Tokumbo 013/2014 Ford E350 Bus ..price 5.8m / 2007 Tokunbo Ford E-250 Bus { PRICE REDUCED} / Very Rugged And Fresh Toks Hummer 3. Well Reinforced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Austriaopen(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Good afternoon house,I am thinking of going into transportation business and as such,would like to hear suggestions for cheap toks hummer bus prices and where to get them.

Would I also get a good driver for the car? Or how lucrative is this business ?

Thanks to all contributors.

Cc: Mynd44

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Geo4646: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Austriaopen:
Good afternoon house,I am thinking of going into transportation business and as such,would like to hear suggestions for cheap toks hummer bus prices and where to get them.

My advice, if ur not d one driving it,forget abt it, u will end in lost, use d money to invest in something else period.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Austriaopen(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Geo4646:

My advice, if ur not d one driving it,forget abt it, u will end in lost, use d money to invest in something else period.

Ha!

The same thing with bike business. They will run the person down.
Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Alexious(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Geo4646:

That's not entirely true, am also into transport business at the moment and it's not as you have painted it if you don't do your homework well and be involved in the management and supervision.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Alexious(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Austriaopen post=119930217]Good afternoon house,I am thinking of going into transportation business and as such,would like to hear suggestions for cheap toks hummer bus prices and where to get them.

You have to know what you really want before going into the business. A lot of people just say things they have little or no knowledge about based on hearsay. However, transport business like every other business in Nigeria has its own challenges, if no plan is in place to mitigate them, a sad experience awaits the investor.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Alexious(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Austriaopen:

Furthermore, getting a good driver is not entirely bad, I'll suggest if you are getting a hummer bus, go for Foreign used, not Nigerian used. Also, you should have a reliable mechanic that would inspect the vehicle.

You can also register the vehicle with a transport company and have agreed amount remitted to you on a weekly basis for a specific period of time.
Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Austriaopen(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Alexious:

Furthermore, getting a good driver is not entirely bad, I'll suggest if you are getting a hummer bus, go for Foreign used, not Nigerian used. Also, you should have a reliable mechanic that would inspect the vehicle.

You can also register the vehicle with a transport company and have agreed amount remitted to you on a weekly basis for a specific period of time.

Okay,thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Into Transportation Business,any Idea On Toks Hummer Bus Price ? by Austriaopen(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Alexious post=119931445][/quote]

Sure. Every business has its own challenges.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Calculating My Car Shipping Estimate And Auto Shipper Math / Registered Honda Accord (baby Boy) For Sale / Minibus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.