Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38493 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by hollywater: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2023
You will die before this election. That is my pray for you old fool.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by southsouthking(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2023
MiaBeer:

Didn’t Tinubu reduce your youth to Yahoo boys while campaigning in editing state? Remove your mouth on Wetin no concern you. Tinubu has lost this election. Go and write this down somewhere. I’m a proud Igbo man anyway!

If i tell you what's going on now in Edo state because of that purported speech, you'll know it's finished for APC in Edo state.
I pray Peter Obi wins
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by CharleyBright(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

I am sure the APC members in the SE will not want to miss this kind of opportunity. It is beyond Asiwaju, it is the party that must first reward those who worked for her victory. Those states that did not work will still get basic constitional ministerial appointments but nothing extra will likely be given in political appointments. If Ebonyi and Imo deliver more votes and elect Asiwaju and most of the APC officers from SE, most of the extra rewards meant for SE will go to those two states. It is these indigenes who will take the 'national cake' to their people.If you like push all your votes in PDP as usual, you will get your extra from PDP not from APC. shikena

check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut the fvck up. A presidential candidate should not be talking brazenly and carelessly like that.
Mind u, I am not Igbo. So don't come attacking from that angle cos it won't concern me

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by benjanny(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Egbelu Gbagbuo Tinubu na ndi otuya

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Father4all: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by assholemods: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue
Yes Igbo people have so much hatred for him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by freemanq(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
God punish you and that your useless mouth

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by IfnobeGod20: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

I am sure the APC members in the SE will not want to miss this kind of opportunity. It is beyond Asiwaju, it is the party that must first reward those who worked for her victory. Those states that did not work will still get basic constitional ministerial appointments but nothing extra will likely be given in political appointments. If Ebonyi and Imo deliver more votes and elect Asiwaju and most of the APC officers from SE, most of the extra rewards meant for SE will go to those two states. It is these indigenes who will take the 'national cake' to their people.If you like push all your votes in PDP as usual, you will get your extra from PDP not from APC. shikena

The way you guys like twisting words for Tinubu is alarming. Tinubu will say one thing and you guys will help him to interpret it to mean another thing. Must his words be corrected all the time.
Tinubu need to calm down and let his talk be presidential. Politicians are talking how to unite the nation but is talking how to divide the nation the more. May God us in this country. When are we going to be wise?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by 8stargeneral: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2023
See what a presidential candidate is talking...vote tinubu and await for calamity

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by naturefellow(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

Please note that this quote and whole report could probably be another fake news from the fake news platform Gazette. As usual, it was faked to make it seem like Aaiwaju was not addressing his fellow APC party faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by stanluiz(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
APC will rule. Tinubu will form government

This is warning to ndibo. Whether you vote Tinubu or not, he will win. His victory does not depend on you. There is great consequence if you don't vote APC.

APC will control Executive, Legislative, Judiciary, and many APC governors will win. Those who are in opposition will cross carpet and join APC.

As governor Peter Obi crossed carpet. Governors are not ashamed of crossing from a loser party to a victorious party.

Dont jeopardise your future, put your sentiments to the side and use your brain. Tinubu will not loose if you dont vote him, but you will loosenif he wins without your vote counts.

Pass this message to village.
Jeopardize your future by voting for a ex drug lord abi ?

Unless you are one of his urchins or his part of Criminal syndicate. That's why you are talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by crackhouse(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2023
everythinggirly:
This isn't making any sense, I thought we're one Nigeria
u thought? Keep thoughting nah
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by crackhouse(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2023
I no know say na Tinubu hold the national cake before...
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by stanluiz(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol. Share the national cake.

You don't need a prophet to tell you that this greedy and kleptomaniac old man will steal and loot the national treasury without impunity.

He will be worse than buhari. Even his Urchins will not witness any development if Tinubu is Elected.

Wetin concern Tinubu with development and nation building ?

All he knows is how he will devour Nigerian money and foreign reserve like a vulture he is.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by PointZerom: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.

Shut up. Igbos are the only tribe that are prepared for the worst of NIGERIA.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Enahjay28(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=119942911]“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

That' was a direct insult and denigrating to say the least. As if he's the one to take the IGBO a major tribe in Nigeria to their eldorado .
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Lazyreporta(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
LOL....the usual insult like say Eastern resources, VAT, Taxes no dey enter federal pocket to bake that cake.

Listen, nobody can blackmail or threaten the East, buhari tried it, his administration ended becoming the worst, he struggled to fight off economic pestilence and has very little time to 'deal with the Igbos' like him and his Yoruba Muslim supporters promised to do in 2015 after the elections. grin
Thiefnibu own go worse if he tries to insult and intimidate the East, unfortunately he will not get the chance because he is not going to win. grin

I don't understand this comment.
Are you saying, una dey kill una self cos bubu call east 5%?

Wow!
You just said it will be worse under bat.
So who cares if east kill themselves to extinction?
Just imagine this kind comment. This is obviously a comment without sense.

Or do you mean the economy is not stable cos bubu call east 5%? � So east stop contributing to the economy? First off all, what does east contribute to the federal?
I hope you all think before commenting always.

Cos you just claimed the east are the problem with the country now by killing themselves
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by shaibu123: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2023
That is the highest disrespect from so called presidential candidate to the Igbo nation
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by oladipupo38880: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2023
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba....
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Lazyreporta:

I don't understand this comment.
Are you saying, una dey kill una self cos bubu call east 5%?

Wow!
You just said it will be worse under bat.
So who cares if east kill themselves to extinction?
Just imagine this kind comment. This is obviously a comment without sense.

Or do you mean the economy is not stable cos bubu call east 5%? � So east stop contributing to the economy? First off all, what does east contribute to the federal?
I hope you all think before commenting always.

Cos you just claimed the east are the problem with the country now by killing themselves

Shut you dirty zombie mouth, the comment cannot be comprehended by buffoons with single digit I.Q like you.
Go and vote your APC and Thiefnubuu, and wait for the calamity that will befall this country economically and otherwise, if he by any chance rigs his way to power.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Lazyreporta(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Shut you dirty zombie mouth, the comment cannot be comprehended by buffoons with single digit I.Q like you.
Go and vote your APC and Thiefnubuu, and wait for the calamity that will befall this country economically and otherwise, if he by any chance rigs his way to power.

You still repeated the same rhetoric: same bad energy about your country.
Wishing your own nation bad cos you all do not have anything to offer, rather take from the nation.

Don't worry, your candidate will loose, and you all can continue wailing as usual. You're doing so even before your loss
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Owologbo(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

who's more bigot than someone supporting a frail man to lead a country?
Only mad and sick people support the likes of tinubu to rule them. Even in a family settings where the elders are taken as the leader, they appoint their son to run the affairs of the family meeting while they act as an adviser.
Even animals don't appoint the frail ones among them to lead them; you can see that you are below the animals in the bush by supporting tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by HydraFeeds(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2023
hartson:
We have had enough transformation. We like the way the state is we don't need his transformation
Let him go and transform his family first.
apc one chance party.
una don too dey comfortable with your potopoto landlocked areas instead make you give better person chance to help una transform from Abidas and Nife to Okoro brands and Chukwuma wears .
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Robenna(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2023
*_Tinubu is 70 years_*

_*Joe Biden is 80 years*_

_*Name your research*_
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Lazyreporta:

You still repeated the same rhetoric: same bad energy about your country.
Wishing your own nation bad cos you all do not have anything to offer, rather take from the nation.

Don't worry, your candidate will loose, and you all can continue wailing as usual. You're doing so even before your loss

The East you insult have developed thick skin since 1970s, na you dey buy fuel for N350, na you dey buy Rice bag for N55,000, later you go change moniker to beg for donation as your pikin wan die, yet money no dey to do lab test. grin

APC go flog your back peel, better borrow sense and vote wisely. That agbero work wey you dey do, wey dem don comot all your teeth finish for Okokomaiko because of 'owoda' no dey sustainable. Agberoes have a very short life span. Get sense. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by PHIPEX(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

To all those that quoted me:

Please don’t get me wrong.

I have the utmost respect for my Igbo brothers. One of my closest pals is from Anambra state and we are very very close.

Our political elites have set us on a collision course and to change the narrative, we need to understand the game.

Politics is a game and those who know how to play it always win.

Regional political leadership is key to every political alignment and this is the reason why I said brothers from the East are yet to understand and utilize this political tool to achieve their aim.

What MNK is doing for instance is a slap on the faces of all the political, traditional and religious leaders in that region but they have failed to reign him in simply because of their lack of understanding of the game of politics.

No one can create such agitation in the North or Western part of Nigeria. See how those Niger Delta guys have been handled, do you think it can be achieved without their traditional and political leaders?

You can see how both the North and West political leaders are very respectful to their predecessors?

Do you think it is by coincidence? No

It is a deliberate political culture that has been cultivated over the years.

There are a few exceptions for though but the % is quite low.

My people vote Asiwaju the man that knows the way!

Cc Truthdeypain, PHIPEX

People see what they want to see, it's like a typical American telling black American how to react to slave trade. You have never worn the shoe the Igbos have worn sincee the war ended so don't pretend you know how it piches. Every region has had agitation from NADECO and OPC that went rogue from 1993 to 2002, to the militant in the Niger delta, Boko Haram, in all of these the regions were excused but once it's IGBO everyone beco.es a pundit on how they can't play politics. Why do you think OBJ could not resolve the militant or sharia crises until Yaradua came?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Izuubest:
He will labour in vain. He doesn't have a winning mentality

The day the Igbos we learn how to learn everybody, that is the day they will realise how easy it is to become the President. It is as simple as that.

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Geopex(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

U are very correct and accurate! Let me use my state and my town as an example. In most of my state election, Apc hardly win in my ward and town. The rest is PDP and Sdp. Now we have Apc in govt in my state, my town did not work for APC, so in terms of basic appointment, we will only have our councilor from our ward, but no single govt appointee from my town. Even smaller town that worked with APC during election are above my town politically now in terms of development and appointment. SE should learn how to align with party likely to win and a widely accepted party, not party of a single region. Or else they will continue to cry of marginalization. They will have their senators and rep as usual but they will not have important appointees from their region. If am a president, i can not choose appointees from those that worked against me and those that doesn't believe in my ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Geopex(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Owoino:
You don't have a say in who becomes the president of Nigeria Emeka, you only have 5% votes. We real Nigerians will decide who becomes our president. Talk to Simon Ekpa if you have any issues.

What baffles me most is that many polling units will not vote on election bcuz Simon Ekpa will order sit at home on election day. Also SE votes to Labour party will only affect PDP most, Apc is never expecting much vote from SE region, they already know that the place is PDP region.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Geopex(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2023
PHIPEX:
People see what they want to see, it's like a typical American telling black American how to react to slave trade. You have never worn the shoe the Igbos have worn sincee the war ended so don't pretend you know how it piches. Every region has had agitation from NADECO and OPC that went rogue from 1993 to 2002, to the militant in the Niger delta, Boko Haram, in all of these the regions were excused but once it's IGBO everyone beco.es a pundit on how they can't play politics. Why do you think OBJ could not resolve the militant or sharia crises until Yaradua came?

What Tinubu did in SW Abt AD and APc is what u Igbo should learn. U can be forming new party alone and be thinking of wining general election, this is what Gov Soludo was telling Igbo. Igbo must come together first, form a party, conquer your regions first with have govs in that new party, then extend to other regions B4 talking of wining presidential election. It is a strategy. Until Igbo do this, 100 yrs to come, they will continue to labor in vains

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.