Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) (17562 Views)

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) / How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by phemmyfour: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
What a joy to make bread by yourself at home! In this well detailed step by step video on how to bake bread rolls at home, there's a comparison between baking bread rolls with the pot and baking with the oven. This is a beginner friendly video on baking your first bread.

Ingredients:

All purpose flour (4 1/2 cups, 675 g)
Sugar (210g)
Warm milk (200ml)
Warm water (200ml)
Yeast (2 teaspoons)
Soft butter (50g)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
Egg
Oil for greasing the pan
Egg and warm milk for egg wash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnHWDSHfw_A

Quite expensive
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by SIRTee15: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Truth07:
I pity you the same paganism you call christianity that claim jesus had done away with all God's law still quotes old testament shame.

And who told u old testament laws are God's divine law.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Kvngkester(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the bible warns we christians against the consumption of bread in Leviticus 23:14 ( We christians were specifically warned not to eat bread and grains). Any Christian that consumes bread and grains will end up in Hell . May we never perish in Jesus name . Amen sad

Be like say you no well abi angry
Which kain miss yarm be that one...

3 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by galaxy2020(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Are you for real? It's a sin when you deliberately misinterpret the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Adesina18111(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please can anyone help with the E- Yoruba novel ( OGBOJU ODE NINU IGBO IRUNMOLE by D.O Fagunwa)...thanks
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Hatrick01: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
What a joy to make bread by yourself at home! In this well detailed step by step video on how to bake bread rolls at home, there's a comparison between baking bread rolls with the pot and baking with the oven. This is a beginner friendly video on baking your first bread.

Ingredients:

Sugar (210g)
Warm milk (200ml)
Warm water (200ml)
Yeast (2 teaspoons)
Soft butter (50g)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
Egg
Oil for greasing the pan

chaiii

U dey try o

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
I really have to learn how to bake bread... Na laziness dey do me.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Uchefame(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Do you know that you can ship or deliver any item to abroad/ Nationwide from the comfort of your office or home and also pay less.

This is how it works, sign up, go to shipment, fill the address for pick up & details of the item to deliver including phone number, select the courier service you want.
They will send their delivery agent to you for pick up and deliver your goods .
Their service is both home and abroad.
Payment for delivery is also online.
Follow the link below and get started
https://app.terminal.africa/invite/?referral=REF-30412325410&utm_source=referral

Best regards,
Samuel.

Terminal Africa.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Hatrick01: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wow Thats nice of you
Nd frontpage worthy.
Unlike someone that keep posting some dirty yams she bought.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by GboyegaD(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, well done.
This one that bread is getting more and more expensive by the day, we should learn how to bake our own bread, at least on a weekend.

Can't remember the last time I bought bread (I but brioche bun for burger though). I bake the bread we eat at home and the pastries we take to work. I love the fact that I know what is in my bread.

5 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by philus66(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Honestly are you for real?🤔
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Dpundict: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the bible warns we christians against the consumption of bread in Leviticus 23:14 ( We christians were specifically warned not to eat bread and grains). Any Christian that consumes bread and grains will end up in Hell . May we never perish in Jesus name . Amen sad

And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, {until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: } it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. Leviticus 23:14 kjv

Please explain the part in the verse that I have enclosed in curly brackets.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Truth07: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

And who told u old testament laws are God's divine law.
No Maybe it's my dad who gave them
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by 10kgod(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Must check this out later

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Sugar (210g)
Warm milk (200ml)
Warm water (200ml)
Yeast (2 teaspoons)
Soft butter (50g)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
Egg
Oil for greasing the pan

angry
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Sugar (210g)
Warm milk (200ml)
Warm water (200ml)
Yeast (2 teaspoons)
Soft butter (50g)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
Egg
Oil for greasing the pan

pooor peole cook at home on there firewoood there in africa..I eat in expensive restorants sir here in england!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Abujaexpress: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:
Fallacy

2 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Princeton92(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:

I have this question for you....
HAVE YOU EATEN BREAD, PUFF-PUFF, RICE, MILLET ETC BEFORE?

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
GboyegaD:

Can't remember the last time I bought bread (I but brioche bun for burger though). I bake the bread we eat at home and the pastries we take to work. I love the fact that I know what is in my bread.

I can attest to that.

You're very good at baking.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by faceland: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
I looks so nice/tasty...

Unfortunately, I don't enjoy cooking.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by CodeTemplar: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:
Yet Jesus performed the miracle of multiplication with bread. Leaving more cumbs than starting loaves.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Resonance2019: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Truth07 post=119956838] I pity you the same paganism you call christianity that claim jesus had done away with all God's law still quotes old testament shame.[/quot so, you made out time to answer that ops? He only catching cruiz with you
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by sundid(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Sugar (210g)
Warm milk (200ml)
Warm water (200ml)
Yeast (2 teaspoons)
Soft butter (50g)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
Egg
Oil for greasing the pan

ok
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by SIRTee15: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Truth07:
No Maybe it's my dad who gave them

The Keep shut and stop dabbling into what u know nothing about. If we bounce on your religion now, u will start threatening up and down, looking for churches to burn.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Corrections: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
world123:

Who be this? Abeg don't impose your sick belief in others

grin grin grin Everybody knows He is a Muslim that hide under the anthem song ''even though am a born again christian''. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:

PHD in Cooking/Baking

I respect you mama😊

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
merits:

Madam abeg stop uploading anything food preparation here, money no dey and stop making person dey salavate untop dry and empty mouth, wait till after election abeg

Man must wack ooooo
We need energy for the election nah

2 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Johnn78: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Delicious😋❤

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
phemmyfour:
Quite expensive

Not expensive when you compare the ingredients and buying bread.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
Good day ma please ma can I get a conversation with you please ma

Ingredients:

Sugar (210g)
Warm milk (200ml)
Warm water (200ml)
Yeast (2 teaspoons)
Soft butter (50g)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
Egg
Oil for greasing the pan

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:
You these son of Belial, for posting this nonsense on this thread, l will flog you 7000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper sad

@ gloryhomemaker, well done and kudos to you jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
You these son of Belial, for posting this nonsense on this thread, l will flog you 7000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper sad

@ gloryhomemaker, well done and kudos to you jare cheesy

Thank you sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me, My Tigernut Milk Doesn't Last A Day. / Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ / Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.