Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment (123965 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by YUNGLURD(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Milesbillions:
Please ooo

I have been applying since morning but the icon where I will input my local government of origin is not going through......what should I do?
I urge you to use chrome browser
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by dobiee(f): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pls I can't fill my local govt of origin I tried logging in on a desktop it's showing my password is incorrectly and it's correct have tried severally
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by chypotenti(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
The application process is easy and smooth on my side ooo...use chrome and change your browser settings to 'desktop site' and make sure your passport photo is not larger than 80kb...you're good to go

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by benedictilemona(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pls did they ask to upload any certificate?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by jimfarayola(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
benedictilemona:

No..the only thing to upload is passport photo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by bumy27(f): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Successfully applied .. waiting for next step[b][/b][i][/i][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by meetme01: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hope you guys filled your grades? Waec or Neco

If you're having problems with local government. Pick "choose" and later pick your State, the LG box will list it.

Passport photo, use laptop. Your pic may be too big.

Schools.. After filling the Pry. Check the left box to choose secondary. Ensure you fill your grades. Afterwards, click Tertiary and fill.

This is smoother than that of NSCDC. Though,they used the same form

I believe they learnt from their mistakes. Kudos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Monzze: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2023
I can't put in my personal information
At first it doesn't go past LGA of origin. after several attempt, it took me to passport and it's not loading page of personal information anymore
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by DamiAyo17(f): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2023
meetme01:
Hope you guys filled your grades? Waec or Neco

If you're having problems with local government. Pick "choose" and later pick your State, the LG box will list it.

Passport photo, use laptop. Your pic may be too big.

Schools.. After filling the Pry. Check the left box to choose secondary. Ensure you fill your grades. Afterwards, click Tertiary and fill.

This is smoother than that of NSCDC. Though,they used the same form

I believe they learnt from their mistakes. Kudos

Is it every post dat requires filling of tertiary? Cos I choose general duty and it didn't direct me to fill for tertiary institution
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by speedxe1256(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2023
SweetPoison22:
I have done other things but unable to upload my passport.

Type resizepixel on Google, click on the first information and follow the instructions.Or visit the website
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by meetme01: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:

Is it every post dat requires filling of tertiary? Cos I choose general duty and it didn't direct me to fill for tertiary institution

General Duty is 06.. Yes, you have to.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by geedimple(f): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Change the settings of your chrome to desktop.
Have been able to do the first and second stage, the next is passport photograph, found out my passports are no longer on my phone, will do that later in the day.
Milesbillions:
Please ooo
[i][/i]
I have been applying since morning but the icon where I will input my local government of origin is not going through......what should I do?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by geedimple(f): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2023
I think the waec, neco is essential for all fields abi?
DamiAyo17:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Chiderao1(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
i cant remove my grades mistake in the year
any help on that
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Lynoverse(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2023
The process is streamless
Can be done within 15minutes, but be careful to input correct information
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by DamiAyo17(f): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2023
geedimple:
I think the waec, neco is essential for all fields
abi?

Yes, I choose general duty compass 03 because I reduced my age...though I av my Hnd and NYSC certificate.... but fear dey catch me make I no go cast....d post doesn't require tertiary certificate.....only primary and secondary
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by drezzyx(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
benedictilemona:
Yes they requested for certificate from my brother.
But they did not ask me and it bothers me alot
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by drezzyx(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:

Yes, I choose general duty compass 03 because I reduced my age...though I av my Hnd and NYSC certificate.... but fear dey catch me make I no go cast....d post doesn't require tertiary certificate.....only primary and secondary
It did not even request for my qualifications.
But it requested primary, secondary and tertiary from my brother.
I think general duty compass 06 will require for Tertiary qualification.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Idoko619(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Please help!
I forgot to save my application code.
Is there a way I can retrieve?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by sheuncaesar(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Classickj:

Thanks I have done it already..

Made a small mistake with my waec result

Where you able to figure this part out? Or you submitted like that. I mistakenly added a subject i didnt write in the exam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Mero34: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Idoko619:
Please help!
I forgot to save my application code.
Is there a way I can retrieve?

That would be hard oh
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Classickj(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
sheuncaesar:

Where you able to figure this part out? Or you submitted like that. I mistakenly added a subject i didnt write in the exam.
I got C6 in commerce but I click B2 since there is no way to remove it I submit it like that
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by DamiAyo17(f): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
drezzyx:
It did not even request for my qualifications.
But it requested primary, secondary and tertiary from my brother.
I think general duty compass 06 will require for Tertiary qualification.

Are you sure u filled it right? It's suppose to request for ur qualifications regardless of the post u are applying for
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by froshdhayveed(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Did anyone printed out the referees form
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Heeyanu(f): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
SweetPoison22:
I have done other things but unable to upload my passport.

Please is it passport photo applicants are told to submit?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by koby86: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please, can't someone edit or correct a spelling even without pressing submission yet
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by koby86: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:

Did your NIN carried the reduced age
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by SweetPoison22: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
speedxe1256:

Type resizepixel on Google, click on the first information and follow the instructions.Or visit the website
Thanks, I have uploaded it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by SweetPoison22: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Classickj:

Yes
After I upload the passport, my phone start to day hang..
Had to use laptop to complete it
Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by SweetPoison22: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Heeyanu:

Please is it passport photo applicants are told to submit?
You will definitely need to upload your passport.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by drezzyx(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:

Are you sure u filled it right? It's suppose to request for ur qualifications regardless of the post u are applying for
I am very sure i did.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by sofken: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
I have successfully registered, though the system I used was not attached to the Printer
After registration, I snap the summary showing my name, application code and every details cha.

But upon opening it on another computer so that I can print it out, it is not opening for me to print.

I just hope during the computer based test, they will not ask us to log in with our Email and password.

Anyone with information on how to change password should pls help me. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

G-invest Exam / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.