Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) (29347 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
billyG:
Humans are endangered species in Ogun state cry cry
the only place in West Africa where humans are capable of going into extinction us iboland, the cursed afghanEastern region.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Osun worse pass Ogun if you don't know
and the worst is iboland, the region where humans are endangered species.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
biafranrealson:
Chaii if it is in Abia , surely they will Find her and kids perfectly ok
But in ogun , the ritual headquarters of the waste Nigeria, the family needs serious prayer .
iboland is the headquarters of ritual killings in the country, If she's lost in your Sad yEast, not even her bones will be found again as you cannibalistic savages will munch and eat her like you do in your afghanEastern region everyday. Ogun will always be a billion times safer than your shithole region forever.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
she'll be found safe and sound, she's not from iboland where her head could be used as soup like you do everytime. Focus on your afghanEastern region.

Are you dumb or Stupid? You dimwitted slowpoke.

I'm a proud Edo man, Skull mining isn't a thing in my place, you stupid ignorant buffoon.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In Ogun state of all places. There is currently a high rate of killing in that state as fetish politicians like Tinubu who killed that BRT lady are seeking human parts for rituals.

I pray they are found. sad
you're from a cursed afghanEastern region where humans are on the brink of extinction, it was a Edo urchin (who is definitely Obidient) that was caught in the BRT bus. Peter Obi the Ipob terrorist is using his foot Ipob members to kill your people in your region for his occultic ritual fetishism.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by BanyXchi: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zarzah:

Are you dumb or Stupid? You dimwitted slowpoke.

I'm a proud Edo man, Skull mining isn't a thing in my place, you stupid ignorant buffoon.
you're Edo? A cursed tribe known for witchcraft, ritualism, sorcery and diabolical practices. Focus on your useless Yahoo+ youths littering your state and stop your obsession with the race that will always be superior to your kind.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
No need for alarms, Ogun will strike those perpetrators
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tannhauser:
shocked

Ogun again?

shocked
The FG should as a matter of urgency declare a state of emergency innthat state. The handshake is getting past the elbow....!

shocked

grin ,hmm!!! Like that your quote.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by 36STATES: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
They should ask urchins and their master

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
you're Edo? A cursed tribe known for witchcraft, ritualism, sorcery and diabolical practices. Focus on your useless Yahoo+ youths littering your state and stop your obsession with the race that will always be superior to your kind.

Easy Boy.

Even the Yahoo you mentioned, Ogun state is the headquarters in the South Western Region.

We are grown men, let's not do this. Peace Be Unto You.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by smartistics(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Many just dey shout Ogun State, ritual killing no be only in Ogun State, no how you will get to Lagos from anywhere in Nigeria without passing through Ogun State.
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023sjeMA1tdLju3Nrstb4tKWDgWNwncjfof66RKFHrhXJ5W6jA3xM3BV2G45zcxJjXl&id=100004329904329
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
ironic, coming from a ibo where body parts are harvested and heads are eaten everyday. Focus on your afghanEastern region Osuu, ritual killings is like hobby in your region.

Your mouth day smell abeg close am.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Nicenixon: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Osun worse pass Ogun if you don't know
I beg stop that, don't bring that jhor, Ogun state worst pass Osun state in millions folds, every bad news, na Ogun state dy top am especially missing and ritual stuff.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hope their head are save.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Nicenixon: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In Ogun state of all places. There is currently a high rate of killing in that state as fetish politicians like Tinubu who killed that BRT lady are seeking human parts for rituals.

I pray they are found. sad
If DSS pick you up now, idiots like you go dy shout freedom of speech. Can't you criticize constructively?, your hatred for Tinubu has made you so daft that you have to link his name with any allegation you find on internet. Ekuke!!!
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nicenixon:
If DSS pick you up now, idiots like you go dy shout freedom of speech. Can't you criticize constructively?, your hatred for Tinubu has made you so daft that you have to link his name with any allegation you find on internet. Ekuke!!!

Why is the BRT case swept under. Is tinubu and his political not fetish?
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by IbroMaka(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Numerous meanings the word Ogun translates to:

Ogun - Medicine
Ogun - Sweat
Ogun - Inheritance
Ogun - War
Ogun - Diety
Ogun - Twenty
Ogun - Witchcraft
Ogun - State
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nicenixon:
I beg stop that, don't bring that jhor, Ogun state worst pass Osun state in millions folds, every bad news, na Ogun state dy top am especially missing and ritual stuff.
no dey whine osun when it comes to ritual activities, Osun is worse than Ogun
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by william1ehsan: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Last placeLast place...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by zedegit: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
she will be found safe and sound, you should focus more on your afghanEastern region where they eat heads and hearts everyday.

Tell your brothers to release her. I hope they won't reply: Otilor
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bad news everywhere Omo Nigeria don tire me.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by glorification(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ogun again!
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Babaken:
Hope their head are save.
I doubt , because this ogun no dey play
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ogun all the time on bad news.
First, Nigerian Police to raid all the native doctors and shrines in this state and arrest all of them because I don't know what they contribute to nation building.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's safe to stay in a zoo than reside in this kind state where your safety isn't guarantee.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Starhearts:

Where is d church located
Or
D contact of d G O
At Lagos

Oshodi- apapa expressway, Ijesha Bustop

O8O34463991
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
miketayo:

Why do people mention fine nd cute when people are kidnapped or dead.
So u mean only ugly people deserve to be kidnapped or killed ?
there re no ugly people. Nobody is ugly
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by miketayo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Adewale1603:
there re no ugly people. Nobody is ugly

I get what you mean. but by your assertion it means there are no beautiful, short, tall, black or white people.
Ugly is just an adjective like Beautiful
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
miketayo:

I get what you mean. but by your assertion it means there are no beautiful, short, tall, black or white people.
Ugly is just an adjective like Beautiful
all creatures are beautifully made generally, either short, tall, fair, black, white e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Found Drugs In A Sealed Golden Morn Pack (Photos, Video) / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa / Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.