Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (44903 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by SPAMBOX7: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

How you managed to love someone with all these traits is what we should be discussing. Cos I just dey wonder since morning embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by lakefist(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

Ode!!! God is trying to save you from future mess and you're insisting on keeping the Rubbish.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by jibrilELsudan: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID MAN TO EVER COME TO NAIRALAND

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MARRY YOU

SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR FAMILY AND WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR FAMILY

WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE BEHAVED....I STRONGLY BELIEVE HER WHEN SHE SAYS YOUR FAMILY IS EVIL CAUSE YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR FAMILY

HOW MUCH IS WASHING MACHINE THAT YOU CAN'T BUY THAT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WANTS TO TURN HER TO YOUR SLAVE

YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS EXTREMELY STUPID AND TOXIC

SEND ME HER CONTACT AND I WILL GIVE HER THAT MONEY FOR THE ABORTION

LIKE SEY WOMAN DON FINISH FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by toffyz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding
OMG
How I wish I can give this your comment 100 likes from me alone.
You nailed it sir!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Irishrena1(f): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
You've given her the money for abortion and you're still telling her not to. First of all, you're confused
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Politicalziggy: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:
God is trying to save you from marrying a walking red flag (going by all what you wrote) but the red flag just dey sweet you, you just want die there.

Well, you can't force her to keep the pregnancy. Let her do what she wants and move on with your life.

Your mama prayer dey work no be small.

I dey vex for this guy, God is trying to save your life and you are insisting on death. Good luck to him

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Signum(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

OP, if all you said here is true, I only have one word for you, you are a FOOL.
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT A WOMAN WITH SUCH A STINKING CHARACTER?

A lot of people have made the mistakes of marrying SUCH character, both men and women alike, and you wan die young?

Let her have her will. It's better she leaves, unless you continue being a fool till she kills you.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by KingOKON: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
x.

Never seen one this foolish
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Jokkarm2: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

WITH ALL THESE YOU MENTIONED, YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO DO INTORDUCTION?

She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum.................................

YOU TRY WEL WELL OGA

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by STENON(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

I think the Girl is a good girl but you are painting her to be bad.
Best is to accept her true nature now than to marry an angel that would eventually turn to an evil woman.
Your Mum should never have asked her to wash your clothes. It is better the way she refused it instantly cos next would be for your mum to ask her to wash your Parents clothes.
Concerning her Pregnancy, Just give her time to make a decision by herself. Don't say anything yet until after this month, just relate normally, Don't force her to keep it and don't force her to abort it.
Also, don't use the pregnancy as an excuse to marry her cool
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by onyeego(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
It's because of men like you that girls with her kind of attitude exists.
She will become a new creation if she spends a day with someone like me.
I pity you and your unborn generation in advance cos I now you will still go back to her.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Emmadgrt20(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
The girl is not pregnant quote me anywhere, this is a means of milking you dry, that result is 100% fake, even if u give her the 125k she will still come up with another story to extort more money. Use ur brain. Sometimes I wonder why a grown up adult like u will be reasoning just only one side.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by millionboi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
you are an idiot, allow her to go na,thy are many girls and your dick is still functional.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
OP your 2nd paragraph speaks volume
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by 30naira: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

I usually don't respond to posts like this, because I realise that no matter the advise you get, a weak man will never be able to take a firm stand on anything. I'm only making an exception here because I feel sorry for you.

1) No hospital will agree to do an abortion, its illegal. Those that engage in the practice do it in secret, so the idea that she was referred from one hospital to another is a lie.
2) Illegal abortion does not cost 125k the tablets used is 2500. If it involves D and C then it's 30k max. You are being extorted.
3) If you want to keep the baby, then why give her money to terminate it? You can't say NO and stand on it? If she wants to terminate it then let her do at her own expense.
4) It is better to raise a child out of wedlock than to raise a child in a home where the parents can't get along. You will do yourself and that child more harm if you marry that woman.

My advice , don't discuss the issue of abortion further. Make your stand known and whatever she decides to do is on her
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by kcbyran: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
125k to abort? How much come be to born the pikin..una dey mad
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Ndleabilli: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

She's not pregnant.. simple
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Let her remove it pls. You will surely regret it if she doesn't cos I doubt her attitude will change. U wanna die early?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bjnice(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
If this story is true. Young man aborts the mission. And in your next relationship be in charge and don't allow this nonsense.

This your ex will be back in a month asking you to take her back. Don't try to accommodate her.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by fayomim: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

She disrespect your mother
She disrespect you in the presence of anyone
She don't cook for you when she is angry
She talks back at your when you caution her
Yet you still love her and willing to die for her

I wish I can lay my hands on you and give you a dirty slap to reset your brain. Foolish boy
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Mikedu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
How do you know the child is yours?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by kumbhuru: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
If you were my brother, ai would kill you. Bastard
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Redman44(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ondo State, It is Peter Obi day in your domain tomorrow. FUTA Students, Obi wants to meet you tomorrow morning. Check the flyers below. Peter Obi will be in town tomorrow. This is your chance to see him LIVE cool cool cool cool.

Tell your friends in Ondo State, Peter Obi will be in town tomorrow. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed will be there with him tomorrow.

Ondo youths, Obidients and people who want Nigeria to be great again, Peter Obi wants to see you.

ONDO STATE FOR PETER OBI.

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by sixtuso(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Guy, don't give her penny to terminate the pregnancy and don't marry her. What so ever she wants to do she should go ahead but don't involve in terminating the pregnancy.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by josephevergreen(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sucre6:
Op lemme burst your bubbles,

She ain't preganant, op you see the benefit of growing uup in the street, it teaches you a lot of sense that u can't even learn from oxforddd university grin

That girl is very smart, she aint pregnant, she just want a last huge bite of your money before waving your ass good bye,

See what u will do,
Invite her to your house, then tell her that u want to go to the hospital with her to confirm the pregnancy and watch her explode with anger, because she ain't pregnant and would never follow u to the hospital, just block her ass and move on, stop simping cool

This is exactly what I see here bro..he is in love with the wrong person and as a young man that is coming up we met alot of toxic women, but your ability to detect them and let go will save you alot of stress...I have experience it .

Bro block and focus.if she insist let her come let the both of you go to hospital see everything for yourself be convinced and take the decision you know you can cope with the choice is yours.

Bro you deserve chilled desperado and 1plate of hot nkwobi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
She exhibited many red flags and you still went ahead to impregnate her instead of walking away from the abusive relationship.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by newoffer: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
[What do your stupid self want now? quote author=Alesa3341 post=119967014]Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

MODIFIED[/quote]
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Wizmj4real(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Niga that pregnancy ain't yours from what you're saying. She's using your family as an alibi to terminate a pregnancy that isn't yours.

Before a woman insist on something like this there's something you don't know and besides she has someone else an option She's been frolicking with .

Anyways if you want to confirm what am saying, threatening her that you will sue her for murder if she tries it and see what her reaction will be.

A prospective wife that knows She's few months away from getting married cannot behave like that .

Boss even you yourself ain't totally innocent

Did you tell her you won't marry her if she doesn't change for better?

Did she agree with your marriage proposal?

Was her character like that from the beginning of the relationship?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by kasim155: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

Hahahhahahahahaha, you are very wicked. This your post just make me dey laugh uncontrollable. I hate men who are weak. The OP is a weakling. Mo offence

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by iboboyswag(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Take the advice of a man who have been on this path before. Remove the monkey's hand from the soup before it turns to human hand.

I will make two assumptions.
You are the first child or male and you are likely the most successful in your house. Also I can add that you hold your family in high regards and support them as much as you can.

With this out of the way, I will say to you;

That girl would frustrate you until she has her way. This is a fact.

Now, you may ask, what is her way?

She wants to be sure that you are going to put her first. She might have an attitude problem but all of it is coming from one thought... She fears that you do not put her first and won't when she becomes you wife. That's coupled with the pregnancy hormones.

Things will only get worse if she doesn't feel safe in the thought that is is first in your life and so, the decision is in your court.

1. Are you going to walk through it to make her feel safe?
2. Is she worth the effort?

When you can answer this, you have your answer of what decision to take.

If she wants to terminate the pregnancy, allow her. It's her body but wash your hands off it and don't take her back.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Sucre6: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
josephevergreen:

This is exactly what I see here bro..he is in love with the wrong person and as a young man that is coming up we met alot of toxic women, but your ability to detect them and let go will save you alot of stress...I have experience it .

Bro block and focus.if she insist let her come let the both of you go to hospital see everything for yourself be convinced and take the decision you know you can cope with the choice is yours.

Bro you deserve chilled desperado and 1plate of hot nkwobi...

Lols, I see you bro grin
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by HaneefahRN(f): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Well the witch carrying the baby wants to terminate it. It is not on your neck. And l hope you learn and cut all ties with her

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 372
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.