Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP (21896 Views)

Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun / Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by chokekachy: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
The Deputy Speaker of the Kaduna State House of Assembly, Isaac Auta Zankai, and the member representing Zaria state constituency, Suleiman Dabo, have defected from the All Progressives Congress to the Labour Party in the state.

The Deputy Speaker is representing the Kauru state constituency in the state Assembly.

The National Secretary of the Labour Party and Chairman of the governorship Council, Umar Farouk Ibrahim, made the announcement while inaugurating the party’s 450-member Governorship Campaign Council and the unveiling of its manifesto in Kaduna on Thursday.

Ibrahim boasted that half of the state House of Assembly members were “Obi-Datti” apostles, noting that the support received from the calibre of personalities in the state, was an indication that the party was on the march to taking over political power both in the state and the national levels in the forthcoming general elections.

He said, “sincerely speaking, today is one of the happiest moments in my life. I have gone around to campaign for our presidential candidate, Peter Obi and I have received great receptions.

“I am particularly impressed by the calibres of personalities that grace this inauguration. In the entire northern states, we don’t have any personality that dumps APC and join Labour Party except in Kaduna State with the Deputy Speaker and another member from Zaria state constituency.”

The LP scribe also urged members of the party in the state to close ranks and unite so as to coast to victory in the forthcoming elections.

He counselled Nigerian youths, who formed the bulk of the Labour Party not to relent until Obi-Datti formed the next administration in the country as according to him, “power resides with the youths.”

Also speaking, the party’s governorship candidate in the state, Jonathan Asake, described the Labour Party Movement as “divine”, urging members of the campaign council to see their membership as a “call to service,” considering the current mood of the nation.

“This is a call to service because the mood in the nation is that the Labour Party must take over the nation. The mood of the nation is nothing other than the readiness of the youths to take over Kaduna and Nigeria so that the country will be a production nation and not a consuming nation.

“This is a divine movement and God’s hand is in the movement. May peace comes to Nigeria so that we may not experience hunger, or kidnapping again,” Asake, who’s also a former member of the House of Representatives, added.

https://punchng.com/just-in-kaduna-deputy-speaker-member-dump-apc-for-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673545209

140 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by StrongandMighty: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Agbado and his Urchins never see us coming!

The coming days will be very much interesting, my candid advice to urchins is to buy sniper and keep close by...

397 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Otuegbe: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is a goal
some people don't know wat is going on.

New Order is taking over the Old Order

365 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Kennyprince: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good . More patriotic and well meaning Nigerians will leave that evil party with a sick candidate before the polls proper.

Obi all the way

263 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by SadiqBabaSani: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is surprising to me

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Massiveglory: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ibrahim boasted that half of the state House of Assembly members were “Obi-Datti” apostles

This election will be very interesting.

"ObiDatti" apostles
This one loud. I never hear this one b4.

Urchin ihordspy come an explain this.

278 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Ofunaofu: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
The structures are shaping up

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Righthussle: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Let the mass exodus to LP begin

224 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Win12345: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmm, interesting times ahead

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by lhordspy: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
He is from kaura, Southern kaduna . He was on the verge of impeachment before defection. He was part of the people that orchestrated the coup that impeached the fmr. Deputy speaker Mukhtar Hazo. The political heavyweight in kaduna started fighting back, he had to quit and his best bet for a soft landing is LP judging by the influence of Asake(the LP governorship candidate)

The defection is understandable. I just laugh when people say southern-kaduna people are not well represented in Kaduna state administration. Imagine been a deputy-Speaker and your people are still been murdered, yet ignorant people blame the killings on El-Rufai.

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Millimann: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's taking shape.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by mrvitalis(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
He is from kaura, Southern kaduna .

The defection is understandable. I thought people said southern-kaduna people are not represented in Kaduna state.
People that make up 46% of Kaduna are not governor ,not deputy not even speaker and you call that representation ?

Bros honestly only a wicked person would say this thing you said

So this is Tinubu plan for Christians ?

220 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Salvador1: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
He is from kaura, Southern kaduna .

The defection is understandable. I thought people said southern-kaduna people are not represented in Kaduna state.
mr gazalle agaragara interpreter.
You didn't see where he said member representing zaria constituency also defected to lp.

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by mrvitalis(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Datti said I like when I'm being underated

Results done dey show ooh

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Dyke15(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is only a foolish ignoramus will believe that the rest of the South (SE/SS) hates Tinubu coz he's from SW.
They should ve given us OSIBANJO ND then leave the rest to us.
A Man who is so meek, learned, humble and intelligent. Is a pity he worked with a failure lyk BUHARI but we really wished APC would ve given him to us ND not a drug brown teeth old fool claiming is his turn. If TINUBU is d best SW can give us, then they shouldn't blame us for rejecting him.
#OBI IS AN OSIBANJO WE CRAVED FOR# cool

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by biaframaster200: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Agbado and his Urchins never see us coming!

The coming days will be very much interesting, my candid advice to urchins is to buy sniper and keep close by...

Do.you think.An average Aboki like Nyamiri people....

February 25, your wailing continues

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by lhordspy: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Salvador1:
mr gazalle agaragara interpreter.
You didn't see where he said member representing zaria constituency also defected to lp.

OGa please shift. Do you live in kaduna? Dabo suleiman's move wasn't a defection. He was cut-off by APC after losing the ticket. He went over to PDP and he was told somebody already had that slot. He had to settle for LP.

In Kaduna Dabo suleiman cant control 20votes without a good political structure backing. Abbas tajudeen will sweep Zaria for APC. The only significant move was by the Deputy Speaker. He control significant part of southern kaduna votes. And he is also a political soldier. I dont know why APC had to allow him leave though. I guess they found a more stronger candidate in southern kaduna.

Southern kaduna election in few weeks will be very interesting. APC, LP, PDP all presented good political players accros the constituency in the region.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by TechW: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kaduna State Governorship Candidate:
Profile:

Name: Jonathan Asake

Experience
:
1. Former Chairman, Katanguru Local Government

2. Former Member, Federal House of Representatives

3. Former Lecturer

(+4. Former President, Southern Kaduna People's Union).

Jonathan has already won against the literal demons in Kaduna.

1 Our Father in honour of St. John the Baptist and the Guardian Angel of Kaduna.

38 Likes

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by brainint: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
ObiDatti All The Way!!!

42 Likes

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Jogs1900: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

People that make up 46% of Kaduna are not governor ,not deputy not even speaker and you call that representation ?

Bros honestly only a wicked person would say this thing you said

So this is Tinubu plan for Christians ?
They are even more than 50%.The problem of southern Kaduna is their elders and they don't speak with one voice...They are so divided.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by mrvitalis(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

They are even more than 50%.The problem of southern Kaduna is their elders and they don't speak with one voice...They are so divided.
Because they are not one tribe like muslims

11 Likes

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
He is from kaura, Southern kaduna . He was on the verge of impeachment before defection. He was part of the people that orchestrated the coup that impeached the fmr. Deputy speaker Mukhtar Hazo. The political heavyweight in kaduna started fighting back, he had to quit and his best bet for a soft landing is LP judging by the influence of Asake(the LP governorship candidate)

The defection is understandable. I just laugh when people say southern-kaduna people are not well represented in Kaduna state administration. Imagine been a deputy-Speaker and your people are still been murdered, yet ignorant people blame the killings on El-Rufai.

Well said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Jogs1900: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Because they are not one tribe like muslims
Exactly...The Muslims speak with one voice, buy over some of the elders in southern Kaduna and the Muslims have it.Had it been Patrick Yakowa is alive now, he would have been their voice and political leader.May his soul rest in peace.Amen

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Gunayo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urchins will not like this news. Anything that will press their neck is welcomed. Sebi they said no one is decamping to labour party, they should just relax as more governors will soon endorse him.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
This is surprising to me

Your Sadiq eye go clear.

May you be baptised as Michael Mario Sani.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Seefinish: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Structureless party is gradually dismantling parties with structures

13 Likes

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Facehumble(f): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
shocked
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Facehumble(f): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi has given nameless LP a name.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

Good bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Millimann: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
This nuisance above my post is pained.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by ogascomax: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
The walls of APC is tearing apart. That party is a goner. This election is between PDP and LP but I don't see LP having the spread.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIG Lawal Tanko Jimeta Dies At 58 / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.