Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? (3678 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Alusiizizi:

No he will never call you. Do you know why? Because your vagina smells like a rotten piece of fish.

STOPPP!

You're breaking my heart.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Why you're not wise is because you're still following Arya star.

I love that girl, her ashawo vibes and her music. Sorry but I can't unstan her. I love her!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
Siofra the guy just collected your no for collecting sake. No mind him.
yenyenyen

It's paining me sha, but I'll be fine cry
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by GreenDee(f): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Lmao grin, too much violence on this thread, he will call you, maybe he has been busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by udomonday: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
cry

I still shed years when I remember him.

It happened about a month ago, I was waiting for someone when this guy walked up to me.

I didn't even know he wanted to talk to me, like he was tall, brown and so fineee he looks just like Reggie in Far From Home series embarassed I was in a happy mood that day sha, so I was smiling, that's why he even had the courage to talk to me (his words not mine)

He was funny and seemed cool, so when he asked for my number, I didn't hesitate to give it to him.

We talked and he said he would call me, I enthusiastically waited for his call but it never came.

cry

Never trust engineering boys cry my cousin told me this but I didn't believe her.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for him to call me, do you think he'll ever call?

This is the 1,000,000,000,000 time a Nigerian boy is breaking my heart. I'm tired. I'm tired of them.

But I thought this one was different, I mean he's tall, brown and good looking. Just my type.

I feel like dying from embarrassment right now.

But do you guys think he'll ever call me?

capital NO.maybe your mouth was smelling.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2023
nawa
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2023
JustANairlander:
The guy collected her number, so he will call her when he gets home, but his star protected him and didn't make him fall into a bottomless pit of hers called PU$$¥ gringringrin

YENYENYEN
Dunno where you meet trashy people. Am sure it's not girls alone. You sef fit be one peculiar mess guy.
But if you meet correct bae, you ll convert to a top SIMP. It's not jazz, it's the law of nature.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Alusiizizi(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

STOPPP!

SWEEEEET!!!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Frank25:
babe it's been long i last saw you. its been awhile oh

Uhmmm

Happy New year!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Sabiboy12398:
If you call the guy will you die?

I can never call a guy first undecided ewww
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2023
1Sharon:
Sometimes men just take numbers to test themselves and feed their own ego

That's what I suspect. But I really liked him sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by KingMack(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
cry

It happened about a month ago, I was waiting for someone when this guy walked up to me.

I didn't even know he wanted to talk to me, like he was tall, brown and so fineee he looks just like Reggie in Far From Home series embarassed I was in a happy mood that day sha, so I was smiling, that's why he even had the courage to talk to me (his words not mine)

He was funny and seemed cool, so when he asked for my number, I didn't hesitate to give it to him.

We talked and he said he would call me, I enthusiastically waited for his call but it never came.

cry

Never trust engineering boys cry my cousin told me this but I didn't believe her.

This is the 1,000,000,000,000 time a Nigerian boy is breaking my heart. I'm tired. I'm tired of them.

But I thought this one was different, I mean he's tall, brown and good looking. Just my type.

He misplaced his phone... kindly drop your number I'll pass it to him wink
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2023
This Siofra sef.
You are dying for a fine boy who doesn't give a damn about you when I am out here waiting to have your attention.
Life nor balance oh.
Listen babe, your flat yash has nothing to do with it if a man truly desires you.
Just look at me, I have never seen you face to face, yet your observed dexterous use of words has attracted me to you.
Send me your number via: deguaogie@gmail.com and see if I will not call you sharp sharp.
Joke aside.
siofra:
Why do you guys think he never called me?

I mean, I'm a fine babe but I don't have nyash. Could that be the reason? cry embarassed
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
cry

cry

men hardly call this days,i took this girl number went home na so e end oh until she called me now we are making crazy progress with each other badly,close if he did not call you call him and ask if his alright that's the new system.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Daaamn!
You talking to my babe that way?

Let me tell you something, bearded boy, I love to yash smelling kpekus...It adds flavour to the fun!

But by the way, did you perchance put your nose to her pussie? Just being asking!
siofra:

STOPPP!

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2023
kiss
siofra:

I love that girl, her ashawo vibes and her music. Sorry but I can't unstan her. I love her!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2023
You know something dear, ladies with flat yash have their kpekus hole in front, so that saves one the stress of raising up the legs for easier access.
So Siofra dear, you are just okay..believe me.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Don't loose hell on her oh.
The boys here are toxic.
nightfox01:
If you're tired of siofra gather here cry
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Frank25: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2023
Same here dear what about your co FERNANDEZISBACK
siofra:

Uhmmm

Happy New year!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
I dey your back dey fire down with you.
Just bend low.
Nor worry, make dem cum. grin
siofra:

Una never start grin

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Johnson225(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
imagrg:
Don't loose hell on her oh.
The boys here are toxic.

You be Mumu.
Na hopes of getting laid dey make you cap like this.
Grow up bro!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by imagrg(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Nor v-ex. We just dey catch fun here.
Just releasing tension. It's far better than that Vaseline massage you do.
NO OFFENCE MEANT.
Siofra, I hope you understand?
Johnson225:

You be Mumu man.
Na hopes of getting laid dey make you cap like this.
Grow up bro!
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by VawuIenceProMax: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Alusiizizi:

It's not as if I'm making this up. She alluded to this problem of hers right here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7222524/please-where-buy-vagina-roll
Omo na true oOoOO. Jesus lmao cheesy
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by flyinnizam(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
cry

cry

Fake story
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
Why do you guys think he never called me?

I mean, I'm a fine babe but I don't have nyash. Could that be the reason? cry embarassed

Yes.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by JustANairlander(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Dunno where you meet trashy people. Am sure it's not girls alone. You sef fit be one peculiar mess guy.
But if you meet correct bae, you ll convert to a top SIMP. It's not jazz, it's the law of nature.
agreed, tho I haven't seen any on NL except FOOTSOLDIER
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Sabiboy12398: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Swallow your pride and do that ma'am

If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Mohammed
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by siofra(f): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Frank25:
Same here dear what about your co FERNANDEZISBACK

She's fine I think. Haven't seen her in a while.
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by MrBroke(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Funny, that's something have done to a lot of girls but I think it was for my own financial good
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by 100Funds: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Buy or Redeem giftcards and gaming vouchers
Like iTunes, Amazon, RazerGold, Psn, Xbox, Roblox, Obucks, Steam, Google Play, Amex and lots more contact me asap

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Tenrack: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

Lol

I don't know why people find it hard to believe a girl is behind this moniker.

Seriously why
upload your full pics
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Frank25: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ok leta
siofra:

She's fine I think. Haven't seen her in a while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Check Out What I Did For Sallah(pics) / Do Nice Girls Finish Last? / Trying To Hook Up With A Nigerian Girl: Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.