Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Airpeace or Airpieces - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace or Airpieces (445 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airpeace or Airpieces by Ikea81: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
My daughter had to return back to school today after the holidays. She schools in Ogwashukwu. Na so we make the mistake book Airpeace for 12:45....immediately there was no peace in the Air from that moment..first they moved the flight to 2:45. Okay no wahala...they finally boarded around 3:30. Plane took off.....after 20mins came back to land say e get fault. They held passengers in the plane for an hour , refused to let them off say them wan fix the plane. One woman fainted, people started shouting. Las las they allowed them off and put them inside another plane. That one took off by 7. As I type this my daughter is roving Asaba looking for a hotel to pass the night cos it's not safe going to Ogwashukwu this late. We wanted to avoid all the wahala with the roads and have peace, but Airpieces won't let her mother rest now.

Na wa for this Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Airpeace or Airpieces by Madridstar(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
wahala! wahala!! wahala!!!
Re: Airpeace or Airpieces by nairalander2020(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
omo na so the the risk people life like this.
Re: Airpeace or Airpieces by BunmiBie: 2:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Airpeace has never been reliable. Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Airpeace or Airpieces by Yemlizzy(f): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2023
This is a sad one, I hope she is safe and fine. Air peace needs to do better. Too many nasty experiences with them lately.

(1) (Reply)

Builders Added To UK Skills Visa Shortage List / Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v / Anyone With Experience Working/living In Guyana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.