Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria (26551 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by StagethemTVee: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Popular Nigerian actor who is vacationing in Seychelles with his wife has shown his reluctance to return to Nigeria.

He shared a video enjoying the beach and sun and asked his followers and fans to give him one reason why he should return to Nigeria and leave all the soft life he is enjoying.

Deyemi Okanlawon does not want to come back to Nigeria after Seychelles vacation with wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQuOw_iHvQ

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by StagethemTVee: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2023
You can’t work remotely as an actor, and your work Dey Naija

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2023
No reason can be given.

BTW: I'M SELLING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF HUNGER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Amala is cheaper here

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Our population is too much bro, kindly remain there sir

28 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu will sanitize the mess in naija , Deyemi be rest assured

we won't allow those who sell our assets to themselves or those who covert govt capital meant for infrastructures, facilities and human development to do fraud business that amount to nothing

Anambra experience failure for 8years under peter obi, Nigeria Won't, no be by saying Amen, na by saying No to Ironsi wannabe and that Dubai returnee

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by bercarray(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
As a Nollywood actor, you go still comeback to naija come act. Even if u no wan relocate stay permanently, you'll still come back to naija come act for movies. Unless you're done with the acting job sha

9 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Nackzy: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2023
no more banditry
fuel is cheap
herdsmen is our friend
bail is free
light is steady
no more kidnappings
food is cheap
government shares money
employment opportunities everywhere u go
APC, PDP, LP are all brothers and sisters
No more tribalism, nothing like he's calabar, he's igbo, he's hausa, he's yourba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Chumani(f): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
E.......ment
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Misterc(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
www.nairaland.com/attachments/16723796_fb609659c7f245ffba4a75e531af347c_jpeg_jpegbccc4fe97244dfd6efccdc19183845a7
Reason why u should come back to Nigeria is that.... Bandits have started kidnapping Police DPO especially in Kaduna, Elsewhere in Abuja; Ukraine has given us grains to plant for them in Nigeria..., Elsewhere our politicians are hitting the rallies with different promises we know they can't deliver but just to her our votes

What else again..... angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Tinubu will sanitize the mess in naija
Which party did he belong to. angry

6 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by leckzid: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
No be 9ja here you see money go Seychelles, ade eko de re tongue

5 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by penearth(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Return Obi will soon make us all smile

9 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by TheAlchemist: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
No place like home.

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by theophorus(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
"Ajo o dabi ile"
If you know you know.

Just wait make things plum for this Nation na una go dey rush us.

2 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Apc, the party that started the sanitization after 16yrs misrule of the PDP that your new found criminal hero was the vice presidential candidate in 2019
And May APC sanitize your life and that of your children the way it sanitize Nigeria up to this level. Say AMEN. angry

9 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Catching cruise with so called fans...!

He shouldn't come back to where he makes his dough! Story! grin

Great actor... One of the few who know their craft in Africa.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by deeway200(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
I love this guy movie. He is a borne genius

2 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by undisputedKOC: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Because Nigeria economy will experience a great economic boom when Tinubu becomes Nigeria's President in 2023.

Me and some friends have already pooled together over N400 billion that we're going to invest in the Motherland this year and you can expect we're going to reap high ROI. There's going to be a huge wealth explosion under Tinubu presidency.

That's part of why I've spent 2022 touring Nigeria. It wasn't for politics alone but also economic investment. And I can tell you the North is a huge gold mine of opportunities, same as the South West and Niger Delta regions. But I can never invest 1 kobo in that cocaine trafficking tribe IPOB region. It is the worst place on earth to put your money. undecided

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Ogbeni it's never late to learn fishing as a career.

4 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by atobs4real(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Because is your motherland.
Sometimes Murderer land.
Joking
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Voiceofthestree: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Globaltravelzz1:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99

How much ?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by GeneralPula: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2023
We have no reason..

He should stay wherever the fuckkk he wants..
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Which party did he belong to. angry

Apc, the party that started the sanitization after 16yrs misrule of the PDP that your new found criminal hero was the vice presidential candidate in 2019

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by AMI3(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Me where I want people to reduce in naija make I see food chop. grin

Abeg remain there food no reach me here grin
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Evergreen4(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
When you come come back to Naija, you will eat good food like Amala, Semo, fufu, drink garri, ewa agoyin, gbegiri, agidi and paper soup, drink palm wine and not those junks you eat abroad.

But me go like come abroad come dey eat the junks. Niger don taya me grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by LAXconfidential(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Peter Obi is imminent, Nigeria will work again.

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Dedss: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
D
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo / Powede Lawrence Celebrates 27th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.