Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje (29564 Views)

You Will Regret It – Kwankwaso Tells Ganduje For Picking Tinubu Over Him. / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators / Tension As Kano Elders Warns Ganduje To Drop His New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by ganisucks(f): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

This man is too proud... He still sees Ganduje as his former Deputy

Once a deputy, always a deputy.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by ovieigho(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Hmmm

Let me see how the fulanis will work against their own this time

The last time MKO won the election was against a kanuri man ( Tofa )
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Threat time.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Felabrity: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Who be this one again?.
Wahala
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2023
E be like this Kwankwaso is contesting to be the President of the North.

Cause there hasn't been a single campaign rally of the NNPP anywhere in the South (I stand corrected).
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by after4: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
You obviously don't know what you are saying
MaziBiafra042:
Stop ranting like a headless chicken . You will do nothing grin
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Is Kwankwaso mad? Why you go dey threaten a sitting gov. Now they said this kwashiorkor is not another godfather wannabe!
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by ghiloman28(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Hhen
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Ancestortinubu: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Don't mind him. Kola Abiola is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Slynation(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
I stand with Kwankwaso on this one... cheesy Bloc votes in the mud grin
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Zetty177x: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Empty threat
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Moh247: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
ganisucks:

Once a deputy, always a deputy.

Not in Politics... Jonathan is a case study
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Curious345: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Ganduje has no shame
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Ofunaofu: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2023
He is doing a great job in the north west
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by daygee12: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2023
alsudan:
Abba Gida, just like Peter Obi is just waiting for May 29 to be sworn in.

For the Presidencial election, RMK is sure of 60% Kanawa votes, 20%PDP, 12% APC and 8 % Labour.

Kwankwaso knows he can’t win, man is only building his voting block like Buhari did since 2003, before eventually winning in 2015.

Mumu Labour 8%, who no want better thing

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by AfonjaConehead: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Sammy07:
Lol, but he worked against you in 2019 and he always work against you.
Kindly shut up, thank you very much
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Moneyboyz: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Is this man campaigning to be the president of northern Nigeria or what, i haven't seen his posters in the east or South.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by sevenhundred(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2023
honestivo:
Who is really the heavy weight in Kanu politics
NNAMDI
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Emola12(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Buh why dis man no work with OBI aswear the election for sweet wela
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by oluwasegun007(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Sammy07:

Wicked comment...lol grin
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by DrMuzungu(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
This Kwankwankwankwaso guy is not all that smart, lol
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by gloryman91: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Poor fake threat , yeyeson � Man.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by ogascomax: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ganduje in a state of dilemma. He is asking oh allah what do I do now that war is before me. Tinubu eyes go clear.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by sangresan(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
I wonder how a sane Nigerian will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes and go and vote a man that licks microphone

Like guy are you mad?

Anyways I’m happy with what Kwankwaso is doing in the North

Kwankwaso shouldn’t step down for any automated urine dispensing machine

Let him share the votes up north

Before now it was only PDP & APC but today we’ve LP & NNPP inclusive

Congratulations Peter Obi

Ipob element, you're sighted. 5 percenter.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
This man is banking on crowd at his rally, same crowd who welcomed Tinubu and Atiku? Lolzzz and he is threatening a State Governor? This people are dangerous

1 Like

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by mosaicafrique: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kwankwaso is an oracle in the North, his crow and followers are just too massive. Sai kwankwasiya future president.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by tfelicityk(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Smiling...
Fear of unknown...
Empty threats
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Ogbuefi2020: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sammy07:
Did Kwankwaso contest in 2019?
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Georgejeez: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin grin the President of Kano state Republic has spoken ..
Gandollar beware...

Imagine hoping to win a Presidential election in a country comprising 36 states and a capital with just the votes from only ONE of the 36 states ..

No be JuJu be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.