Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? (848 Views)

Please Can I Learn Programming Within 3months And Please Which Course Is The Bes / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
I have been learning web development on my own from w3schools, freecodecamp, youtube and other places for free but i don't think they show me everything i need to know in details maybe because its free, i want gurus in the house to help me with the best course to get in other for me to learn web development effectively and be excellent at it.

please mods move it to front page for wider views and suggestion.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by cosmos2000(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
No Course is Best. Two is better than one and don't try to remember everything. You can't know everything to succeed in this field. Show any course and back it up with projects then you will succeed
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
cosmos2000:
No Course is Best. Two is better than one and don't try to remember everything. You can't know everything to succeed in this field. Show any course and back it up with projects then you will succeed
Thank you but i just want you to suggest a course for me, i dont need the best, i just want what to know where to learn.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by Sizwe464: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
You can try The Odin Project and see if you like it.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sizwe464:
You can try The Odin Project and see if you like it.
I will check it out.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by cosmos2000(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
FahBuLous:
Thank you but i just want you to suggest a course for me, i dont need the best, i just want what to know where to learn.

IF you want a paid course. I know paid course offer some benefits free course won't offer. Try out 2023 Web development Course by Angela Yun.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
cosmos2000:

IF you want a paid course. I know paid course offer some benefits free course won't offer. Try out 2023 Web development Course by Angela Yun.
Okay, thank you very much.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by KidCode: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
FahBuLous:
I have been learning web development on my own from w3schools, freecodecamp, youtube and other places for free but i don't think they show me everything i need to know in details maybe because its free, i want gurus in the house to help me with the best course to get in other for me to learn web development effectively and be excellent at it.

YouTube courses along with w3schools should be okay, a little secret is you cannot learn programming by just taking courses, throw those courses off in a month and start learning with real world problems,

if you easily get bored while coding you can practice coding by playing games in sites like flexboxdefence-com, cssgridgarden-com e.t.c, to up your JavaScript skills you can take fun challenges in JS robot( lab-reaal-me/jsrobot) and codewars. E.t.c

Practicing in a fun way while learning real-world concepts will get you there quicker
Taking different courses will bore you off quickly and make you feel you're not progressing

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
KidCode:
YouTube courses along with w3schools should be okay, a little secret is you cannot learn programming by just taking courses, throw those courses off in a month and start practicing real world programming,

if you easily get bored by programming you can practice programming by playing games in sites like flexboxdefence-com, cssgridgarden-com e.t.c, to up your JavaScript skills you can take fun challenges in JS robot( lab-reaal-me/jsrobot) and codewars. E.t.c

Practicing in a fun way while learning real-world programming will get you there quicker
Taking different courses will bore you off quickly and make you feel you're not progressing
Thank you very much for this.. I really appreciate.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by jesmond3945: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
FahBuLous:
Thank you very much for this.. I really appreciate.
use stackoverflow to learn. It would expose to real world problems experienced in coding. For example if you want to practice arrays, type arrays stackoveflow in google, then you see problems and their solution. Do that together with courses on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
use stackoverflow to learn. It would expose to real world problems experienced in coding. For example if you want to practice arrays, type arrays stackoveflow in google, then you see problems and their solution. Do that together with courses on youtube.
Jah bless thee real good... Thank you very much.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by Fourpockets: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
FahBuLous:

W3schools over freecodecapm anytime cos of their references. Also watch YouTube videos for more visual and practical learning
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by Immunity1555: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2023

You can click on this link; Best Web Development Courses & Certifications [2023]
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by Obasempiree(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
FahBuLous:

You learn web development by doing practical projects, practical projects will send your knowledge to the moon. Learn make mistakes and learn from them till you are comfortable.

Secondly learning too many things or multiple languages at the same time won't help at all as you won't have time to give one good focus.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? by FahBuLous: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obasempiree:

You learn web development by doing practical projects, practical projects will send your knowledge to the moon. Learn make mistakes and learn from them till you are comfortable.

Secondly learning too many things or multiple languages at the same time won't help at all as you won't have time to give one good focus.
Thank you very much...

I just want to learn Web Dev, how to build from scratch till finish...

But I really want to focus on python, as in Python programming.

(1) (Reply)

Creating Pdf's With Php / Where To Find Your Next Unique IT Opportunity / I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.