Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri (4025 Views)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO) / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Francismercy: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
A viral video making rounds on the internet, showed moment a female student performed MouthAction on her classmate in South Africa.

In the 34-seconds video recorded by schoolmates of the female student, the yet to be identified girl was seen bending over to perform MouthAction on her classmate. The video has sparked outrage across the country, as it was further gathered that the South African basic education ministry who condemned the sad act are currently working hard to locate the school and students involved in the act.

Basic education spokesman Elijah Mhlanga who released a statement on behalf of the ministry over the act, said;

“All we have is a video of school kids giving blow jobs in class. It may be in Gauteng, Limpopo, KZN or anywhere else,” he said.“We cannot tolerate such acts in schools and we condemn this.

“We ask parents to play a role in instilling discipline in these kids. “Parents cannot always wait for the department to come up with solutions. “Kids do things they have seen being done before.

“We will take disciplinary measures when the kids are found.”

See Video For Yourself
https://viraltuned.com.ng/shock-female-student-caught-performing-oral-sex-inside-classroom-at-south-africa/

1 Like

Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Kingpin1000: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
This why black south Africans will always be second class citizens in their country.
Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by morpheus101: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na today for SA!
Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Fmghewzy2: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kingpin1000:
This why black south Africans will always be second class citizens in their country.

Shut up, you are saying nonsense
Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by dayew: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
That ur website no get video nah just spam links.

Na wow ohh, see height of laziness
Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Kingpin1000: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

Shut up, you are saying nonsense
Tell me the nonsense I just said?
Does a black S. African have privileges as white? Recently some whites were beating up a black boy because 0f swimming pool.
When you take sex as a hubby from this tender age what will be the end result. Reason why they have the highest % of HIV.

1 Like

Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Fmghewzy2: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Kingpin1000:

Tell me the nonsense I just said?
Does a black S. African have a white? Recently some whites were beating up a black boy because 0f swimming pool.
When you take sex as a hubby from this tender age what will be the end result. Reason why they have the highest % of HIV.

I guess you were blind to the news of the Nigerian kids having a 3some just last week .

You didn't see that one did you, so a south African should point at that and that's is why Nigerias economy is doing bad.

Use your brain ,use it
Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Kingpin1000: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

I guess you were blind to the news of the Nigerian kids having a 3some just last week .

You didn't see that one did you, so a south African should point at that and that's is why Nigerias economy is doing bad.

Use your brain ,use it
They learning from the internet and social media.
Re: Shock ! Female Student Caught Performing Oral S€× Inside Classroom At South Afri by Chaos14: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wannahowzit

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady Once You Reach This Level Marriage Is Not For You / My Fiance Is Fading Away From Me / Do I Look Too Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.