Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Hollywood Is Satanic, Mainstream Media Is Satanic- WMLC's Jadesola Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Is Satanic, Mainstream Media Is Satanic- WMLC's Jadesola Speaks (211 Views)

Hollywood Is Crashing Down And Ellen Degeneres Is Going Nuts / Jadesola Odujole: Here’s What Happened When I Visited Kwara State As A Tourist / If All Of Hollywood Is Gay, Then How Come Bill Cosby Is Any Different? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Is Satanic, Mainstream Media Is Satanic- WMLC's Jadesola Speaks by Godspowerpro: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECTORS

Jadesola Popoola Zainab was a student volunteer at Unilorin FM, when a voice led her to watch the Suppressive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media. After that YouTube encounter, Jadesola Popoola now builds her career as a media literacy consultant and the founder of World Media Literacy Consulting, a divinely inspired company geared towards liberating minds from negative media influences and improving mindsets of nations.

A graduate of Educational Technology from the University of Ilorin and multifaceted media personality, GODSPOWERPROJECT spoke with Jadesola Popoola concerning Generational Differences, distribution methods, and other Brand Ideals at World Media Literacy Consulting (WMLC)

This interview has been heavily edited for brevity and clarity.

GPP; What is the core message at WMLC?

WMLC; The core message is to educate people on how media is being used to influence mindsets negatively, and help them gain skills that will liberate their minds and make them immune to further negative influences and reverse those that might have already been embedded.
Because the media on its own is a neutral weapon. It's neither good nor bad. In our day to day consumption of media; TV, social media, radio, you find that the subliminal messages are often negative, even though they have the capacity to be positive, which is about 15 percent, but majority of them have negative subliminal messages and the purpose is to pervert the mindset. WMLC Agenda is to promote positivity and a saner society through the implementation of media literacy for a healthier mindset.

GPP; What are your distribution channels?

WMLC; First off, WMLC offers media literacy courses for schools, churches and individual platforms at a fixed amount. I offer classes for youths, family, children, and of course social media channels, but I'll be releasing my book soon before the end of 2023 by GOD'S Grace. I am constructing an online course. The book is called Perils of Media. It is a wakeup call so to speak, the point is to make people realize they need to be media literate and take them through the process.

GPP; How might different timelines interpret your message?

WMLC; Each generations will have the benefit in which they're able to develop through these media literacy courses and skills.
Basically, all generations need to understand how the media is being used as a tool to promote negativity and dysfunctionality, and thereby seek to be more educated when it comes to media processes and intentions.
Every single generation has the way they approach media, and technology, the children are still in their formative stages and our brains dont stop developing till we're in our twenties. A lot of people are still children even if they think they're adults. They consume a lot more, they're sponges, so any negativity they imbibe at that point can be a defining factor.
If I were to pick one audience to focus more on, I would pick the children, their minds are being utterly consumed. But there is no preference, everybody needs to be media literate.

GPP; What are your WMLC ideals and what do they represent?

WMLC; Our primary Ideal is to promote and bring forth a society in which people are as pristine and as GODly as possible, which all begins with the mindset, ideology, thought process and that is why there is an outreach for liberation, to stop negative mindsets.
If you want to prevent society from being as satanic as possible, repaganized, as it was in the days of Noah, then people need to become media literate. The devil presents himself as a minister of light
There is an agenda, the world is spiritual, there is the good side, GODly side and there's the bad side, and they both have a message.
GOD is trying to promote unity, love and peace, devil is trying to promote hate, selfishness, division and they both use channels to get their messages across.
WMLC Brand ideals include;
I).To liberate and improve mindsets for a better nation and world.
II). GODliness
III). To pursue growth and learning
IV). Innovation and creativity
V). Lifelong impartation for goodness
VI). Critical thinking
VII). A positive media world view
VIII). Celebrating differences

GPP; How are things working out?

WMLC; The devil seeks to bring destruction by promoting his ways through the media, GOD wants to save people from these negative influences, that's why HE sent me. Spend the time to learn and become Media literate as WMLC takes you through the process.
It's been alarming how successful they have been pushing out negative messages.
They are absolutely brilliant, superb, topnotch because they have been very successful in pushing out negative messages. I've said many times when I'm speaking that they are very intelligent people, geniuses, but choose to use their genius for evil, for negative things.
People need to be aware of this so that they dont fall victim and they don't live a life that conforms to the negativity that they're being influenced towards. They're not spending billions of dollars just to entertain you. There needs to be enlightenment.
They have already bowed to a higher power, they are minions simply pushing out satan's agenda, mainstream media is satanic, Hollywood is satanic, they dont hide what they're doing because they know they have the power to.
Nobody's going to compete with them, they've monopolized the media industry, bringing out whatever messages that they choose.

Take the ABSOLUTELY essential time to become Media literate today
Contact WMLC today! Call 08082409450, 09065411008.
worldmedialiteracy@gmail.com World Media Literacy Consulting (Facebook and Instagram)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Femi Ogunrombi, Popularly Known As Papa Ajasco, Is Dead / New Twist Leave The Housemates Speechless | Big Brother Titans Ziyakhala / ‘thank God For Organic Cream’ – Ese Eriata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.