Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap (265 Views)

Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira / How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos / Group Importation: Buy Things Cheap From UK, China, Dubai, Malaysia, And Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap by Chiboy419: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
I run a patient medicine store (chemist) in one up coming developing town like that, although I'm quite new in that area, but I make sure most of my drugs are direct from company, I hate buying from black market just to avoid fake drugs , which by the grace of God i have been really avoiding it, and i try selling most of my drugs at cheaper rate, price you can't get anywhere around there, because I have some connection that will bring the drugs for me in my shop so I don't have to spend for transportation and other logistics.
But the problem is that people don't trust my drugs, not that is not working but because is cheap ,they think only a high price drug is genuine,,some after telling them your cheap price, they will ask you in your face ( are you sure this drug is genuine) and i hate that with passion

So what should I do......
Should I join the badwagon and finish these people with high price...
Or I should just maintain my standard. .

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2023
No don't judge like that...

Continue doing the right thing ( buying original drugs)
Continue being your self, look for branding materials to make your shop look good , always smile and greet people even when they did not merit it.... I'm sure you are on the right part.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap by Chiboy419: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
No don't judge like that...

Continue doing the right thing ( buying original drugs)
Continue being your self, look for branding materials to make your shop look good , always smile and greet people even when they did not merit it.... I'm sure you are on the right part.

So should i maintain my cheap price or should i sell what others are selling
Re: Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap by Abudat(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Chiboy419:
I run a patient medicine store (chemist) in one up coming developing town like that, although I'm quite new in that area, but I make sure most of my drugs are direct from company, I hate buying from black market just to avoid fake drugs , which by the grace of God i have been really avoiding it, and i try selling most of my drugs at cheaper rate, price you can't get anywhere around there, because I have some connection that will bring the drugs for me in my shop so I don't have to spend for transportation and other logistics.
But the problem is that people don't trust my drugs, not that is not working but because is cheap ,they think only a high price drug is genuine,,some after telling them your cheap price, they will ask you in your face ( are you sure this drug is genuine) and i hate that with passion

So what should I do......
Should I join the badwagon and finish these people with high price...
Or I should just maintain my standard. .

bros sell what others are selling in your location. For example Augmenting is 3500 ,you can sell 3200 or 3100 just a slight difference not too cheap

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Chiboy419:

So should i maintain my cheap price or should i sell what others are selling

You are the one that bought your goods and should know how much to sell them to make your profits...
Re: Why I Will Stop Selling Things Cheap by parcydrix(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
At this point I think it's best to sell at the market price and it also depends on the packaging if your shop looks like those old chemist shops it would be easier for people to believe your selling fake drugs (that's just the truth).
You can also be giving regular customers discounts so they keep coming back and encourage them to scratch and send the codes on the drugs to confirm its genuine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Best Airbnb Clone In 2023 / Fraudsters Target Gtbank Accounts, As Customers Lose Millions / Old Naira Note: First Bank Of Nigeria Opens Saturday, Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.