Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy (31073 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by Truthshscrazy: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
On point
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by Nackzy: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
12. SUPPORTING A BED-WETTING KLEPTOMANIAC
Sweetie wouldlove to personally chat you up on whatsapp, so i get more details on this your point, cos it seems you've had an experience from your expression,
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by Germanjoe(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
No 6 is for Apc supporters.make they abide with it ,it will help them n their children future.....
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by 77star: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rebuke:

Nice one OP
You no even see better person drag issue with,
Na Dem aunty
A.k.a nlpolicewoman

Someone who doesn't know his or her gender, sometimes he calls himself a man, another time she refers himself as a woman

And anytime he takes his bala blu blu, bulaba gbana, he refers himself as "we"

Person we don lost touch with reality
Na him you dey drag with.

U get time.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nackzy:

Sweetie wouldlove to personally chat you up on whatsapp, so i get more details on this your point, cos it seems you've had an experience from your expression,

If those redpill hooligans see this your post ehn, they will finish you o grin grin
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by Nackzy: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

If those redpill hooligans see this your post ehn, they will finish you o grin grin
that's their business, i don't live my life for people, I live for myself and do what suits me, wen i will die i will die alone, so why should I care abt what they think
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by Allisgud: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria can make u develop all this trate against happiness
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by weljewel: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Thanks be to God for deliverance, joy, peace, mercy, faithfulness, GLORY, revelation, exposure of wicked spirits and the return of all that is not mine to the camp of where it belongs, and recovery of all that is mine. Forever and always ever . Amen.
Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by MoneySEASON: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nice one.....

If you practice all of the above, people will call you an egoistic person. Or someone that's very proud.

Most times, you just have to deal with these things at work place and so that you won't step on people's toes....And lose out on your chances for office goodies.

That's why people need to read "48 LAWS OF POWER" by Robert Greene.

It will help you to manipulate people to your favour and avoid being manipulated and it will and also give you wide knowledge in the psychology field too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.