Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) (44640 Views)

FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by azpekuliar: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
His appearance says it all. Most likely a heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by adeola1097: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Too many deaths already and it’s not even half of the month. Lord Have mercy.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Gwan2(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
R I P
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by SwayG: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
May God reward him base on his hand work...

This prayer strong o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Billmos: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
D cause may not be far from d prayers of d innocent d victimized in d name of wearing dat police uniform.fear nigeria police after satan

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Nchenches: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Doyou2019: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
meobizy:
I am not shocked. Look at his appearance.

He sure looks like Lagos Assembly Speaker, Musiliu Obasa

4 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Crumbian: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wickedfact:
Na hypertension. Most people have it but they don't know.

Once you have headache at the back of your head, your blood pressure is dangerously high. If you have BP drugs, use them and go to bed immediately.

Wahala. sad
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Sultty(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
I know what u did there. But I'm just wondering will any Nigeria policeman make heaven like this

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Doyou2019: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Billmos:
D cause may not be far from d prayers of d innocent d victimized in d name of wearing dat police uniform.fear nigeria police after satan

More often than not, it is those prayers o.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Police work
Police work

Police work
Not easy
Millions of Nigerians rain curses
On every police man
This alone reach to kill them
May his soul find rest inshallah
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Tonyavaro: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Realmi: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
May God console his family
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Honestfrend: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Too much enjoyment... No exercise.. Just wake up, drive 2 Office n sign document.. What do u expect?

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by severee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
May God reward your father based on his work on earth
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by sisisioge: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:

Hmmmmm.....e go tough o. Having lived as a Nigerian police. It is well fa.

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by BlueDuck: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fruit of Labour
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Okunga: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
High Blood Pressure. You wey they laugh the man hope say you don check yours and that of your loved ones?
It’s a silent killer without regards to your age

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by homiben(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Originalsly: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Covid 19 vaccine at work. Its no coincidence seemingly healthy young people are dying suddenly these days.

People need to know this hidden fact.... rate highest among 25 to 49 year olds who received mRNA shots. They should do autopsy .... and see what they find in the blood vessels. Vaccinated expectant mothers.... how many still births? ... over active thyroid?... just like that? More vaccines being rolled out.

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You go about Nairaland and you talk too much! Very ignorantly too!!

Weren't you the one I argued with about the high rate of people slumping and dying?

Athletes are currently falling while training and dying do you think it's also cus of their looks too?

Why the rising cases of ordinary people "slumping" and dying unusually then?

I tried writing about it and the post got deleted. Keep quite lady, you don't know what's going on.
What’s going on chair. I’m also wondering. Recently a prominent man I know slumped and died too
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Thebigheart: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
It is well. God grant him rest in His Bossom.

Please, officers be checking your health status.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Dingdongbells(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmm. Seme Border Command Sabi kaput police officers. Na so Dem take off my Uncle Wey be Seme area commander CSP Usung Ekpo Use remote kill am inside swimming pool for Ajah.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Bobbiee: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
What you sow...
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Originalsly:

People need to know this hidden fact.... rate highest among 25 to 49 year olds who received mRNA shots. They should do autopsy .... and see what they find in the blood vessels. Vaccinated expectant mothers.... how many still births? ... over active thyroid?... just like that? More vaccines being rolled out.
Oga this is a white lie. This event of slumping and dying started way before Covid 19

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
Something is happening to DPOs in Nigeria.
Na so gunmen kidnap one for plateau.

Anyways, a man who is married to a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men will sit in his car for over 2hours every night when he returns from work before entering his house.

His mind will never be at rest.

Don't be fooled.
A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and this will make her frustrate you in your own house.

Never marry a non virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

One too many DPOs
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by femlad97(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
unclejb2:
The bribe wey Dem curse am with don choke am
u b mumu....people wey no b police wet con dey slump and die na curse too...nigeria mentality see hypertension...shock...stress dey kill this days...
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You go about Nairaland and you talk too much! Very ignorantly too!!

Weren't you the one I argued with about the high rate of people slumping and dying?

Athletes are currently falling while training and dying do you think it's also cus of their looks too?

Why the rising cases of ordinary people "slumping" and dying unusually then?

I tried writing about it and the post got deleted. Keep quite lady, you don't know what's going on.
You’re a Nairalander. It’s in your DNA to debate blindly. Where is that lazy kobojunkie when needed?
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Was he vaccinated against Covid-19? If yes, then i honestly think we are done for.

Jesus pls save me.

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
MyFlair:

What’s going on chair. I’m also wondering. Recently a prominent man I know slumped and died too
Baba this thing is international and it's not a coincidence, I too know a woman that slumped in her bathroom, was take to the hospital, discharged but still came back home and died.

There is a pattern here and these patterns started after these Corvid Vaccines rollout. Put the dots yourself and do your research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.