Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) (44633 Views)

FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Kzcee: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
He will surely live so long with the out spread of this kind of news
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Gohs: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
The DPO might have heart problems.
embarassed

God bless Peter Obi, GCFR.
The next president of Nigeria.

Let him come and pay gratuity of dead workers on time — no delay.

Vote Labour Party grin
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by longleg(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
This one don chop money Wella.
As I dey look am sef. Na merciless officer
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by longleg(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
This one don chop money Wella.
As I dey look am sef. Na merciless officer
RIP. if you deserve it
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by cloud(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
anonymuz:
Case of heart problem or HBP. No RIP to waste for policemen.
ok, see one might be corrupt, but take a minute to think about this country without the presence of policemen. I'm sure you won't be able to type this trash from the comfort of wherever you are

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by ultimateprof: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
I know where he is now, at the right hand of the devil.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
This one resembles funke akindele.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Vikelo1212: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pls Bro, I need to be educated on this. I am interested in your research and writeup on the topic. Pls go ahead, you have audience.

LocalStandard1:

You go about Nairaland and you talk too much! Very ignorantly too!!

Weren't you the one I argued with about the high rate of people slumping and dying?

Athletes are currently falling while training and dying do you think it's also cus of their looks too?

Why the rising cases of ordinary people "slumping" and dying unusually then?

I tried writing about it and the post got deleted. Keep quite lady, you don't know what's going on.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

This guy grin grin grin grin

Were you vaccinated ?

Yeah.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wickedfact:
Na hypertension. Most people have it but they don't know.

Once you have headache at the back of your head, your blood pressure is dangerously high. If you have BP drugs, use them and go to bed immediately.

If you don't, just suspend everything you're doing and sleep immediately.

Added to that is the hospital. I think Badagry general hospital is the worst of all the general hospitals in Lagos. The government of Lagos state has done upgrading to do there in that hospital. More hands are also needed there.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Originalsly: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
MyFlair:

Oga this is a white lie. This event of slumping and dying started way before Covid 19

No doubt ... slumping and dying is nothing new. What is new is the massive increase in sudden death since the introduction of mRNA vaccines and an even greater increase in younger victims .... and even greater increase in still borns.... in those who took the mRNA vaccines only. You need not be a rocket scientist to put two and two together.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by zoedew: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436636/dpo-slumps-dies-inside-office-lagos-photo/
Am sorry but he looks unfit for a policeman. Quite unfit! He looks unhealthy. Imagine the distance from Seme to Badagry General Hospital! And to think there is no hospital close by Seme!!
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by goody234: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
High blood pressure very important to always check it
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by tayotemowo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hi, my name is Temowo Omotayo, Tayo for short, a car mechanic and repairs man with vast knowledge on Hybrid vehicles, I work remotely but mainly with Hybrid and electric vehicles, and help clients to repair their Hybrid vehicles at ease regardless of location, and I'm open to working with individuals, dealers and organizations.

Please Note:
1. I charge for my diagnostics which allows me know what the issue is with your car.

2. I do not charge anything else after the diagnostics until what needs to be done is known has been done.

3. I'm open to working with vehicles from 2003 till date models and can handle all Hybrid and electric vehicles.

4. We can help with diagnosing other vehicle and tell you what has to be done in fixing them but as we said we specialize in Hybrid and electric vehicles.

Are you ready to have your vehicles fixed without any hassles?
Please contact us as soon as possible?
Let's talk about it
WhatsApp: 0803809934
08020886271 or 08053817737
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Peppysco: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
May God reward him base on his hand work...

I doubt if any Nigerian policeman would be able to say AMEN to this prayer.

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by peacemara54(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
The day you will leave this world you don't know. Reconcile with your ma,Eric while still alive
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Ezmans: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
okada & keke bribe
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by jeromestarks: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
samonak:

Was your mother a virgin when your dad married her? undecided
Yes!
My dad is always proud of saying it to anyone who cares to hear it.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Truthshscrazy: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rip sir
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
He look plumpy & healthy....he location is highly lucrative & competitive hope no be rival jazz?
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by OGIBRA(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ezmans:
okada & keke bribe
Lolz, NA U TALK AM OO
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by snoopz: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
The curse was too much
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Originalsly:

No doubt ... slumping and dying is nothing new. What is new is the massive increase in sudden death since the introduction of mRNA vaccines and an even greater increase in younger victims .... and even greater increase in still borns.... in those who took the mRNA vaccines only. You need not be a rocket scientist to put two and two together.
I took the shot
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by NnamdiN: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
my brother this is very dark humor. Do you know what it means for God to reward a Nigerian police man based on his works while alive grin

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Originalsly:

You didn't take it over there? I thought it was mandatory for you guys before it came down here?

If I may ask, does it mean the government officials that took it were given something different?

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

You didn't take it over there? I thought it was mandatory for you guys before it came down here?

If I may ask, does it mean the government officials that took it were given something different?

It was mandatory for travel and for Federal employees except Postal employees. Various States had their own requirements and that varied e.g NY required vaccination for almost everything while Texas was against everything.

Good question ..... what did Government officials really take?
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Countersam(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
This is the kind of news that gimme joy....

More of this, abeg....

Ogun kill all of Una...
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by dontrulee: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Most people think headache is a small issue and a simple thing. Yes there is simple headache but sometimes it can be sinister and lead to death. I will forever remember the class on headache I had with late Prof E.O Sanya. May your soul rest in peace Sir.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by damoobaba: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2023
OGIBRA:

Now, you think heaven is sure for you based on your handiwork
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by damoobaba: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2023
jclassiq:
Was he vaccinated against Covid-19? If yes, then i honestly think we are done for.

Jesus pls save me.

That covid-19 vaccine na scam. Nothing do me till today to the glory of God. I no know wetin they wan take am achieve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.