Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) (30198 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zandena:
As we pray that your badly sagged boobs should rise again and stop obeying the law of gravity!
Anyone who supports Obinna is a miscreant, a religious bigot, a spiritually imbalance of international standard.
Thy labour shall be in vain!
Thy labour shall be in pain!
Thy labour shall be in regret!
Shut up

Hate go kill u one day.

Obi is the best top 4 candidate and yes Nigeria have decided this time to install him by fire by force. No be all these times all man just dey look and they give us useless president like buhari

1 Like

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Obakoolex(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
who is she

She's another Biafran endorsement grin

1 Like

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Jalaw: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
modsfucker:
I doubt if she has voter's card, and even if she has, I doubt if she's endure standing on the queue to vote.

She is a VIP, VIPs don't queue and are given special considerations.
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Royceey(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Olosho endorsing Pandora Obituary up nd down the the Zombipigs are jubilating grin

Maybe bcs Pandora IPOB Liar Obituary get tiny voice they want use him to catch cruize grin

Wonder shall never end. grin

As E dey pain Dem! e dey sweet Us!
You will soon wake to reality! Keep wailing!
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by modsfucker: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jalaw:

She is a VIP, VIPs don't queue and are given special considerations.

How is she a VIP?

1 Like

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Royceey(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Efuaye:
MORE...

I and my house have since endorsed him too and there's nothing Ihordspy or anybody can do about it.

PETER OBI NAME IS ALREADY IN SCRIPTED ON MY VOTER CARD FOR THE NEXT 8YEARS THAT HE WILL BE IN OFFICE!!!
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Waiting to see who seun go endorse
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by TruthHurts100: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by NohurryInLife: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
All these babes just dey make sense anyhow dis days cool cool
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
And i say Amen to her prayers
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
who is she

Our incoming minister of finance. lipsrsealed
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Help8:

Good day, can I know more of you, I reside in Abuja, I like you undecided
undecided
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Spiff20(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zandena:
As we pray that your badly sagged boobs should rise again and stop obeying the law of gravity!
Anyone who supports Obinna is a miscreant, a religious bigot, a spiritually imbalance of international standard.
You're pained by the endorsement, with her fallen boobs she's still hot and most of you women have fallen boobs.
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Alaga2222(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
She just Dey endorsed obi, Shey she get her PVC
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by space9880: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Olosho endorsing Pandora Obituary up nd down the the Zombipigs are jubilating grin

Maybe bcs Pandora IPOB Liar Obituary get tiny voice they want use him to catch cruize grin

na really olosho is your mother better than her? Or your yuseless sisters
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by callmevirus(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:

Ntorrrr
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by MissOpe(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zandena:

I can only imagine how heavy your heat beat was and how badly squeezed your face was when you typed this message....

Easy ooooo, Only one life.....

1 Like

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by DanielPop(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
APC Youth leader! Are you happy now?
EzegeNdiigbo:
who is she

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by DanielPop(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Community of drug addicts and couriers have endorsed Bala. Im sure you are happy arent you?
KingKO22:

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:

See cattarhh!!! grin grin
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zandena:
No cry nau cheesy[right][/right]
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by orazx: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:

That Olosho is doing well than you
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Nature33: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Even ashawo dey endorsed peter obi. na obi joor!!
Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Pinito: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
It is well someone that if you ask her to list state and capital she will fail woefully, someone that doesn't understand what Nigerian politics is all about is doing endorsement, she just using this as PR to improve her status God help us una go see shege 2023.

1 Like

Re: BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) by Morphinne: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tasha and Angel endorsed Obi

Paul Okoye also endorsed Obi

tongue

…and nobody is harassing them for endorsing a failure who can’t live in a State he governed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Shows Off His Erection / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.