Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) (28471 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Kakuruk In Plateau State, Kill 2 (Graphic Photos) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by jaybenugo: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Children Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

Woman and her partner arrested for allegedly battering her two children aged 5 and 2....see horrific photos of their battered bodies

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a mother and her partner for allegedly battering her two children aged 5 and 2.

The woman identified as Busola Oyediran and her partner, Akebiara Emmanuel, were arrested on Friday, January 13, by the police following reports by neighbours.

The concerned neighbours had alerted the police of the consant physical abuse of the minors by their biological mother and her partner. Following the report, the police stormed the Egbeda/Idimu home of the couple and arrested them. The police later visited the hospital where the neighbours had taken the battered children for treatment.

When confronted, their mother claimed the children fell from a motorcycle and suffered serious injuries.

Confirming the arrest to LIB, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Benjamin, said the couple is currently in detention and will be arraigned in court by Monday, January I6. He said the father of the children has been alerted.

See photos of the battered children below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnZRC_utooi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by jaybenugo: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pics

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by jaybenugo: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
More

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Moh247: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
shocked

This done to a kid, this guys can kill an adult

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Kingdollar28(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
The parents must be possessed ?? shocked shocked

Kai

jungle justice good sometimes shaa embarassed

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by danvon(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is why custody of the child shouldn't go to the woman

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by modsfucker: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Watch how the woman you're dating treats children and other people, not the way she treats you alone, and you'd know the kind of person she is.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Weirdcamila: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
An idiot with a fair idiot

23 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Her own biological kids shocked The woman must be suffering from mental illness.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by gasparpisciotta: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
She wanted to kill them so that she can marry her new man.

Those children must be very strong to be able to withstand the pain from the beating

She will suffer for the next 1000years here on earth and continue in the great beyond

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Smith414: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nor be them get this kids, because this is pure and undiluted wickedness,, so sad �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by habsydiamond(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
The woman must be heartless for her to batter the children she delivered from her womb. I pray she and her yeye lover can rot in jail for the rest of their useful lives.

22 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by anonymuz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
You see why I always said this gender of Eve are nothing but heartless. Omo no be she give birth to the children? Even if you hate their father,the children doesn't deserve this. Too graphic pictures

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Boogyman557: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Holly Gram cool Na dis kind matters de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA for free!

Which kind WICKEDNESS be dis...

Kunle, abeg bring my KALA for me, e de under my bed..

I SWEAR DOWN..

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST der left legs drop for GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless man BLOKOS..

Then use my WEED take burn the woman TOTTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by tydi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jeezz.. people dey wey wicked oo

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by beeblack: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
What a wicked mother.

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by SWATMan: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
If they where Igbos the comments by nairaland bigots would have gone tribal analysing how easterners are wicked. But since they are Yorubas they would only open the thread and scamper away hiding their faces in shame. You would only know they visited this thread when you look at those viewing this thread. Evil is evil and must be condemned by all and sundry.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Omihanifa: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
No matter what, they shouldn't have done this to them. The funny thing about little children is that this event won't leave their heads till they leave this world. The parent might end up regretting their actions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by jeromestarks: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
No naah.
If you can't train them properly, take them to motherless home.

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Kajaard: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
In a civilized society social services would take those kids away from that woman.

She and her partner are not fit to be parents.

7 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Aforxzy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
This woman is evil. How can you be a mother and be so wicked even to your own kids. She's certainly NOT alright. Haa this is inhumane and cruel.

The mother and lover should be severely dealt with while the kids are handed over to welfare.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Irupetepete: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
How can you do this to kids? How? How naw? cry
cry
cry
Being a father myself, I cringe looking at this pictures

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
.....This is pure evil. I would have said it might be a case of mental illness but both can't be mentally ill at the same time.

Chai. Some people get mind. TUFIAKWA.

8 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by lekkicctv(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
When confronted, their mother claimed the children fell from a motorcycle and suffered serious injuries
Who's she fooling?

With all these marks on the children's body, must have been there over some period. Not just recent.

And what ever could be their crime?

Many are seeking fruitage of the womb
Many are seeking wisdom on bringing up their kid(s)
Many are struggling to provide a better future for their child(ren)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by NutFunny: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is NutFunny
Just imagine from a mother to her own little children!

Take a closer look at Pictures 4 & 7!!
What would ever make a so called mother do such? Even the irrational ones we see on the streets don't have these marks on their kid(s).

Did they kill?
Sincerely speaking, this is NutFunny!!!
Children have their childish and naughty tantrums. V.irritating stuffs sometimes cos they're nothing but kids, little in knowledge, wisdom, experience, understand, viewpoint..

Cos I'm yet to understand the level of atrocity these boys committed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by moliam: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is really unfair. I don't think she is the mother of those kids.

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Lemmy123(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
I hope they remove their clothes and lash them hard on their backs too after tying them together.... See their heads like Lokoja rocks

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
She definitely has yamleg blood.

You can't convince me otherwise.

Maybe she grew up in red mud land.

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by africandollar: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
I’m crying right now, I can’t stand such beastly behaviour especially against minors. The quiver on the lips of the little one is tugging hard against my heart! Who are these beasts? How can a mother allow/assist in such being done to her own flesh and blood?! cry
The father should collect his children asap and hopefully he’s a better parent, no child deserves to go through such treatment!

9 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Frosheer(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is too much for the helpless kids nah.. Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by Angrygoat: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jesus christ. Kids I would pamper, spank in the ass n still spoil them with gifts na him up wan kill. They should be jailed for 30 years. Lil innocent kids. God

7 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) by adeola1097: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
omoo My omo is omooed. what kind of mothers is society breeding these days ?
They should check well if she’s truly the biological mother of these children cause No sane woman who was brought up with love would treat her own flesh and blood this way.

I hope she’s taught a lesson she’ll never forget and her children taken away from her. The simp of a husband too shouldn’t be spared too!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out / 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion / Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.