Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP (20744 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by 2mercy: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has said the G5 Governors would soon shut the door of reconciliation with the leadership of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The governor stated this yesterday during an interview with BBC Pigin, which was monitored by The Guardian in Port Harcourt.

Wike reiterated that their choice of presidential candidate would soon be made known to the public, adding that they were not in a hurry to make a decision on whom to support.

Wike said: “Some people are counting January 4th, 16th. They should calm down. We are all politicians; we have political strategies. I don’t work as an individual. That’s what people don’t understand.

There are different strategies in going to war. What you see today is not what you see tomorrow. Oh I laugh at them (PDP) when they say we are in touch with so, so governor.”

He clarified that telling the Labour Party presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, that he is a presidential material doesn’t mean that he (Wike) has endorsed Obi.

“If I tell Obi that he is a presidential material, does that mean an endorsement?” Wike queried.

https://guardian.ng/news/g5-governors-will-soon-shut-door-of-reconciliation-wike-warns-pdp/

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by LilMissRobbie(f): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike is Obidient. Two G-5 governors have openly sided with Obi, the rest are on track too. If they aren't speaking in one voice, don't you think that there would've been problems amongst them by now? It's just a matter of time now.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by deltateam: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike is turning to a drama king.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Felabrity: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Move on

Atiku has moved on

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by TimFisher2: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

Atiku would have become the President if he had not betrayed Jonathan and wait for his turn

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by affable4(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
I remember losing my departmental election in my final year. I was obviously worked against just because I refused to buy and share drinks, knowing fully well that I have good intent.

I just wanted to work for the department fully, while using that opportunity to make good and valuable connections.

I lost.

One of my junior colleagues in third year put up an article on the departmental board titled ' A wise man should know his limit'.

I caught my sub and moved on.

Fast forward after I graduated and was still in school fixing one or two, it was time for departmental election. The guy that put up the write-up after I lost was hoping on having an easy ride since he was the out going presidents candidate.

Hmmmmm

I jejely brought the whole plan to the notice of the lecturer assistant then that was a good friend of mine. We got involved and organised a free and fair election and the right candidate won.

I wasn't petty enough to write a rebuttal. I learnt my lesson from his write-up and moved on.

BUT UNCLE WIKE SHOULD THREAD CAREFULLY AND SHOULD KNOW HIS LIMITS.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by pol23: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
you’re actually waiting for reconciliation…. For real..
I’d advise you to join Peter Obi, but what happens if He no win?
When election na next month.

3 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by morikee: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike you are no longer relevant continue acting childish with your Anti Party behavior.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Atiku doesn't look like contestant but he is being relevant because of northerner dominance. PDP G5 and PDP original should be calming down

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ecolime(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike and Co. should just forget about PDP at the central. Their relationship is strained forever.

Fulani men no dey forget. Atiku go do am strong thing even with a 'fake reconciliation'.

G5 surest bet is working with Peter Obi if they don't wanna lose all relavance after February.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by clems88(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Las las this man will be the one to lose at the end. All this his noise and ego wount help him

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Donedeal1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Begging systems

Hold on

Littleton.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Nwaezeudo: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
If una like make una looseguard endorse the urinating machine na Obi we sensible Nigerians choose. Simple kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by GoldenJAT(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
My own na to wait!! All these drama better be worth the wait!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Levels1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Settle for the main man

Be Batified oga

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by milkySperm(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
He is still threatening?

Let him begin to act, we are already tired of his political pranks

18 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Their eyes still dy Atiku body , they know there’ll be consequences if they work against PDP. G5 dy play dy go

13 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by fk001(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
The attention-seeking fool is tired already.

Atiku didn't flinch at all this nonsense that he is doing, that's why he is angry.

Wike the sore losser

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Puss$y ass nigga

Why can’t you just move on without him?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Ambassadors: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike just give your support to Labour but remain in PDP
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ilovenicloe(f): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please close the door o

Dubai criminal must kwere
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by israelmao(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike should know by know that there's no possibility of reconciliation he should rather join the Obi train now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by stano2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just do it
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by PointZerom: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

Wike you're a big FOOL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by olril17(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by xristos(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
nice
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by PeterObi4LP: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
With or Without the G5 endorsement to PO, their respective states is OBIdient already. Is a plus if they endorse PO.

8 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by sheftyxz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike for jagaban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of 22 Students Who Crash On Their Way For Excursion / 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.