Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) (21484 Views)

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner / Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by Karlovych: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin Different from balabu
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
javaguru:
beside every successful man
Is his mother according to NL boys.
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by 5starMan: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
youngbabaj:
All this ones go vote apc
Are they bigots?
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi won't see 10percent in Ondo
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by bhella10: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
Awa lokan , Obi lokan [/s]eje ki adigbo[s] fun obidatti fun ojo ola wa. The train is moving we Yoruba's are fully obidient cool
Yoruba!
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is far better than the open rally.

Well done Mrs Obi!
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by Paullo19: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
which ondo is obidient? grin U must be joking, obi won't get 10%

U go cry tire

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
bhella10:
Ondo is Batified. The Ondo I come from is Batified.
Yoruba Christains are voting Obi

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by Atlantis585: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin
grin
grin
sad clown

Ya mama grin
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by bhella10: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Christains are voting Obi
There is nothing like Yoruba Christian in Ondo State. gtfoh with your aberration. Spits!
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by DSC7: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
I too love this woman.....

Very very down to earth unlike Remi Tinupoo wey no get manners tongue...

God Bless Margaret Obi.......

God bless OBIdients.....

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by BOLATINUBU01: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Paullo19:

U go cry tire
na you dey cry na OSU
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adaisback:
When I say Ondo state is obedient, they thought I was joking. I hope e don dey clear for una eyes ba? Owo massacre is still fresh in the minds of many Ondo people and it's pay back time. They are saying No to APC, no to boko Haram with their PVCS. A new Nigeria is possible. ObI/Datti to the rescue
WHERE ARE THE COWS
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
javaguru:
There's his mother.
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by ibechris(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Town Hall meeting different from Bala blu.
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
Vote for a leader that will reduce import duties to make life easier.
Vote for a people oriented leader.
Don't vote for a leader that you can not question.
Vote wisely.

By reducing import duties, you want Nigeria to keep depending on importation and that what will make life easier. you are just a selfish ediot who don't mean well for Nigeria, no wonder Peter Obi is proposing container economics, motherfvckas
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by gloryman91: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why using a big Hall like this ?

You have used chicken republic car park at Road Block.

Yeye people just as if na condolence visit.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by gabbytabby: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
They are at the level of Councillor Obi that is why they are doing town hall meeting.

Now they recognise their level and are slowly choosing not to waste money. The frugal Mr Obi.
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by Nchenches: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adaisback:
When I say Ondo state is obedient, they thought I was joking. I hope e don dey clear for una eyes ba? Owo massacre is still fresh in the minds of many Ondo people and it's pay back time. They are saying No to APC, no to boko Haram with their PVCS. A new Nigeria is possible. ObI/Datti to the rescue

PDP and APC are ten fingers of two leprous hands.
APC and PDP shall share the votes of BackwardEvers, ForwardNevers, Islamic extremists and ethnic bigots in Nigeria.
That will make ObiDatti cruise home to victory with popular votes, and 25% of votes in the most BackwardEver and ForwardNever states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by newnigerdelta1: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
javaguru:

Rubbish who is now the successful man, successful to lose
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by hartoyebi38: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
bhella10:
Ondo is Batified. The Ondo I come from is Batified.

God Bless you man, We in Ondo are Batified. I just laugh when I see people saying Obi will win Ondo
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Atlantis585:

Ya mama grin
ur father
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by Realrealfact: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naso

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
youngbabaj:
All this ones go vote apc
wake up!
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
which ondo is obidient? grin U must be joking, obi won't get 10%
wake up!

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Get ready, your WAILING just begun. Tinubu is the next President
MajorOvakporaye:
Thunder fire Thiefnubuu and his useless supporters!!! angry angry angry
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by tiswell(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Every town hall was a HIT back 2 back! We are there live and direct!

I pray God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear
And her baby daddy?
Re: Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
The woman is part of obi strength

The kind of wife men should be praying for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onaolapo Soleye Is Dead! Former Finance Minister Dies At 90 / Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.