Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women (4887 Views)

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hi sisters (and brothers of course) I'm not really experienced in life but I think there are some things we have all noticed once in our lives: some women (not talking about Nairaland specifically) do not have confidence or are shy especially when they're in love, so here are some advises my short life has allowed me to get

- First, always feeling good, I'm not saying arrogant but good means in your head , dynamic and natural
- If you have already been dated, it means you're charming and you can be dated again
- Never feel inferior or uglier than an another person because any guy prefer your GF than you (GOD knows what he's doing)
- Inner values are much better and more appreciated in long term ( I know some people we'll say outer beauty is better first) and to consolidate a love

Finally, try to live first for yourself and not for the others ( try to evolve on your own working hard, don't be too dependant to be respected)

If some sisters have any advise please let us know it could be interesting
Peace smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nice. cheesy

Women also need to know that there are women that will tell you what you need to hear because it could save your life or give you ammunition to make a decision in your life. I have noticed that some women get defensive when you tell them the truth.

Ignorance isn't always a bliss.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MMM2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
nayah
re u a virgin undecided
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs Chima in fact I think this is not about gender, truth hurts for everyone
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nayah:

Mrs Chima in fact I think this is not about gender, truth hurts for everyone

I am talking specifically of women since this thread for women.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
yes in this case you're right but I think it's about society pressure, many threds here are about beauty and so one

1 Like

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
I agree. Men are visual so their perceptions are optical.

Women need to be self confidence in themselves before venturing out in relationships. I have seen women jump in a relationship foot first and often stay in the relationship because they do not want to be coined "single" which is sad.

An elderly man said "Just because a couple isn't outside fighting doesn't mean they aren't inside fighting".

In other words, love yourself enough to know whats you want and demand the love of your partner or go somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^ exactly, I know some friends who have low self esteem and it's quite sad and they are not ugly at all

1 Like

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
Insecure boys will call a woman who is self confidence, "arrogance" simply because he lacks the trait.

One woman had the nerve to say that she will play "dumb" and dress "bummish" to make her man feel better. WTF. She stated she didn't want to lose him so she would rather be unhappy than to be single without a man.

I am not saying marriage isn't a good thing because it is a wonderful thing when you are with the right person however there are women in marriages wishing their husbands would die.

Real talk.

2 Likes

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs Chima don't worry I'm not going to judge you about marriage and so on I know your position on that thing, and I think I can understand even though somtimes I think you're to harsh grin

As for men it's all about balance, I know a lot of men who will kill to have a tough tempered woman, because he knows he can count on her in cas of problem, now yes some guys don't really like "exposed" women because they're not get used sister, and don't forget that some girls sound really arrogant sometimes
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nayah:

Mrs Chima don't worry I'm not going to judge you about marriage and so on I know your position on that thing, and I think I can understand even though somtimes I think you're to harsh grin

As for men it's all about balance, I know a lot of men who will kill to have a tough tempered woman, because he knows he can count on her in cas of problem, now yes some guys don't really like "exposed" women because they're not get used sister, and don't forget that some girls sound really arrogant sometimes

Arrogance isn't a bad thing depending on the degree of it. If you are self centered then that is a problem but arrogance is more so in self confidence excess. We often confused arrogance with self centered.

Exposed woman is usually a woman who is cultured meaning she stepped outside her comfort zone and learned more than what is in her community. You are referring to women that is loose in term of character which most men wouldn't dare bring home to mother.

Unexposed women are more likely to just go along with the flow because they are unsure of themselves and doesn't have the acumen to counteract with the partner that is exposed.

There is a saying, "Opened mouth remove all doubt".
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
yep Mrs Chima
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^
jambo rafiki.hawayu?
havent read the thread though  grin
my greetings first. now i read
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
Habari my sister miss you
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
Me too ope ur good.
Topic

Thank God I never compare me with anybody, so I never allow pendo to feel inferior or superior to anybody.
I walk the earth knowing am God's original masterpiece created in His own image. Am unique not a copy.
I walk knowing am created for a purpose and have lots of potential.
I walk knowing am God's opinion not man, so people's comments don't matter to me.
What could be better than that. If I meet somebody better than me I want to learn what makes them better.
And if I meet somebody who thinks am better I try to make them feel worthy.

Life is too short to waste on vain things that don't add value to you at all.

Always rem; You were created original so don't die a copy.

Enjoy life

1 Like

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

*Yawns*

Drama free conversations isn't your cup of tea huh? How pathetic.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pendo lol
Mrs CHIMA ignore please don't want any insult on here my dear
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
Oh don't worry I don't have any intention on ruining your lovely thread. wink

Ugendo,

I like the last sentence you wrote. You was created as an original don't die a copy.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
I know Mrs Chima you're a nice person smiley
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh don't worry I don't have any intention on ruining your lovely thread. wink

Ugendo,

I like the last sentence you wrote. You was created as an original don't die a copy.

Ugendo undecided undecided

Its pendo.
Ugendo means somethin else in my language lol
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by MrsChima(f): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nayah:

I know Mrs Chima you're a nice person smiley

I could be. Thanks suga. kiss

pendo89:

Ugendo undecided undecided

Its pendo.
Ugendo means somethin else in my language lol

Don't be offended. It is my signature to mess up people's names. grin Don't be surprise if I called you another person name. My husband used to get mad when I messed up his name. I would simply give him an ENTIRELY new name. He now actually like the new name I gave him years ago.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2011
lol ok cool
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Dondavsonlt(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2011
The best thread ever! Even though we tend to sound childish at times, but this is just serious and matured. . . Loving it!

2 Likes

Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2011
^^Many thanks brother

I tried to talk about women confidence on here
hello girls Mrs Chima and Pendo I'm waiting for you to debate smiley
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by ugosly(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
cool
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
hello ugosly
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nayah.

Life is about purpose.Once you understand who you are,why you are here,what your here to do and understand where you are going then you will not worry about anything anybody thinks about you.
It also depends on where you derive your self worth from.Some draw their worth from people.(bf) Some live on compliments.(friends)
If nobody compliments their looks, style or talk then their day is ruined. They become depressed when the bf dumps them or when friends desert them because that was the vein that pumped their self esteem.
With a purpose filled life everything else pales in comparison.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2011
Exactly my dear it's all about who you are, but some have to learn to appreciate themselves before watching what people think about them
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nayah:

Exactly my dear it's all about who you are, but some have to learn to appreciate themselves before watching what people think about them

Self appreciation starts the moment you realise you are a very unique person.You are not a duplicate copy so use your strengths to the best of your advantage.
Some brainless beauties have made it in the modelling career cz they realised that they can never achieve using their brains.
Their bodies propelled them forward. That is a strength. if they hd allowed people to keep reminding them of how dumb they are they would never have made it.
Some millionares knew that looks are better of in the museum,so they put their brains to use.
Humans have this trait of focusing and talking about your achievements when you excel in a particular field.  Physical appearances don't matter anymore.
eg.mother Theresa,Oprah,Trump,Gates,Branson (ok this one has a hot look grin),Naomi and many more.

Nobody can claim they are lacking. You only need to identify your strengths and use them to bring change not only into your life but others as well.
We fail when we waste 3/4 of our lives trying to ape other people.
Focus inward first then everything will manifest outwards later.
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by Nayah(f): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
lol are you an Oprah sister? grin
Re: For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women by pendo89(f): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
grin grin

POP >pendo oprah phil is my name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? / 20 Things To Do Before You Are 30 / OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.