Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. (1255 Views)

Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together / A Great Read For Lovers Of Eroticals / 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by waice6571: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
APC and people like vulture griller did a great deliberate work in bringing this forum to ruins and disrepute.

Since ..2009

Gone were those good old days.

Where's onatisi? Can anyone in the house still remember him?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Xenry:
No be lie. The old monikers, once so bold and bright with wisdom, wit, and humor light. They were the bros of days gone by, with stories and advice to share on high.

But now they're gone, and we are left with new monikers that we don't know and neither do they know us.

Your moniker was among the old ones, I still can remember smiley.

Ohh I'm blushing so you remember me cheesy, haha so they're all gone? Dammmmm........ Me coming back won't be fun without seeing them. .. it was really fun back then

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibkayee:
Lmao don’t worry, the last ‘update’ this website received was the front page topics being underlined. If it gets any significant feature changes like a blocking option it will probably be in 2080 earliest

I remember people having to beg to get the deactivation feature before it finally got implemented

LMAO.

True true, e be like say na so e go be with the way this forum is headed...

I saw the very minute change, and I was like, is THIS the height of it? It's small, but considering the site, it's a HOOOGE development. grin

Kudos to Sêun. E fine small, lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
This platform started decaying when Sai Baba took over... cheesy I knew when I first registered with this account, I was responding and maintaining my lane and giving out my own logical opinion, and someone gave me the gbas gbos and insult of my life, Omo, e pain me for 3days grin if you can't beat them, you join them...!!

Now ehh, if you want wahala, I go give you problem, make we kukuma scatter the platform dey go....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by waice6571: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
R I P Hungerbad
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by ibkayee(f): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

LMAO.

True true, e be like say na so e go be with the way this forum is headed...

I saw the very minute change, and I was like, is THIS the height of it? It's small, but considering the site, it's a HOOOGE development. grin

Kudos to Sêun. E fine small, lmao.
Don’t hold out any hope for any updates beyond a font change. If anything, the website is declining, can’t even use gifs properly anymore smh lool

Yes o, the recent change is actually quite groundbreaking for Nairaland standards. I’d love him to change the emojis though

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Slynation:
This platform started decaying when Sai Baba took over... cheesy I knew when I first registered with this account, I was responding and maintaining my lane and giving out my own logical opinion, and someone gave me the gbas gbos and insult of my life, Omo, e pain me for 3days grin if you can't beat them, you join them...!!

Now ehh, if you want wahala, I go give you problem, make we kukuma scatter the platform dey go....!!!

Correct Gee! cool

I Have said it Here too dat Tribalism/GbasGbos comments in Nairaland began in 2015 when Buhari/APC came in.. sad

APC/Buhari Failed Woefully and some Yorubas were Defending them while Igbos Retorted Angrily! That is when Words like Afonja, IPOB, Pigs, Flat.head, ConeHeads, started coming in.. embarassed sad

During Goodluck Jonathan's time, this Site was Peaceful!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Slynation(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Correct Gee! cool

I Have said it Here too dat Tribalism/GbasGbos comments in Nairaland began in 2015 when Buhari/APC came in.. sad

APC/Buhari Failed Woefully and some Yorubas were Defending them while Igbos Retorted Angrily! That is when Words like Afonja, IPOB, Pigs, Flat.head, ConeHeads, started coming in.. embarassed sad

During Goodluck Jonathan's time, this Site was Peaceful!
Exactly bro... cheesy grin You remembered very well, Now I don't think it has any remedy...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Divoc19(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nairaland has touched a lot of lives
Nairaland is still great
Nairaland means different things to different people
Nairaland is a reflection of our society today
Long Live Nairaland!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Well I can't say as I really didn't know how this forum was like before, I met it toxic I was a guest from the year 2018 to 2021, den I joined 22. So I actually met it toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Well I can't say as I really didn't know how this forum was like before, I met it toxic I was a guest from the year 2018 to 2021, den I joined 22. So I actually met it toxic.

And Joined to Increase the Toxicity? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by oluwole70525: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Many thanks beautiful.... I appreciate it. Many thanks beautiful.... I appreciate it. ...
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

And Joined to Increase the Toxicity? cheesy cheesy
lol devil
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Finitin: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
Zzor aka iyaebe aka rozross ruined romance section and when she deactivated her minions took over from her.
you really miss this rozz o. You just dey mention her everywhere. Lol
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by aswani(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2023
I remember when everyone, of every tribe, laughed at Musilu or Musibau or whatever he was called when he brought up his brand of tribalism.

Now almost every thread is riddled with tribalism of a darker nature than the guys own.

Having said all that, the fact that Nairaland is still here despite the relentless IPOB* assault is amazing.

Here's hoping it will survive the Obi and Tinubu to and fro which will rumble long after one of them becomes president.

*IPOB doesn't stand for all Ibo people in this context.
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by JONSYN7154: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Owner of the forum sef nor send wetin dey happen for him own house....

Just concentrate on developing yourself Instead.
am telling you
Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Treassured: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Slynation:

Hehe Nairaland, Home of funny and Interesting peoplegrin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Once A Great Forum. by Xenry: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life, This Way / How I Lost My First Relationship / Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.