Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child (6520 Views)

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Omo yesterday was really sad, catching cruise for the weekend, so yesterday my guy requested one hook up babe like that, so they agree on 5k, mehn wai dis babe finally arrived she come with her child oooh, my guy say over e dead body wai e go knack that girl with her child for room, so after much talks and questioning we found out that the babe was really going through alot, 5k wai they agree, we had to raise small found for her up to 21,700k, then beg her make she try get something reasonably to do and stop this kind life...So now my question to the house, guys if na you, you go still knach that babe like that with her pinkin for inside room...my ear open they listen to children of Eve��

6 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
someone like me can never knack her with her baby inside the room, but i can marry such lady. 90% of nigeria girls doing runs are tired of the life~style, they will be serious when they get married.

20 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Divoc19(f): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lol!
Make the pikin wait outside first.
We want check some thing.
Buy biscuits and Coke for the pikin grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Iykenuwa(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Get her contact, if she's ready to do business that doesn't require much capital, I can help

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by chatinent: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
Omo yesterday was really sad, catching cruise for the weekend, so yesterday my guy requested one hook up babe like that, so they agree on 5k, mehn wai dis babe finally arrived she come with her child oooh, my guy say over e dead body wai e go knack that girl with her child for room, so after much talks and questioning we found out that the babe was really going through alot, 5k wai they agree, we had to raise small found for her up to 21,700k, then beg her make she try get something reasonably to do and stop this kind life...So now my question to the house, guys if na you, you go still knach that babe like that with her pinkin for inside room...my ear open they listen to children of Eve��

There was more reasonable questions you could have asked from your story...but it's not every head that's got whites init.

2 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by gasparpisciotta: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Bush meat don catch the hunter.

7 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Divoc19:
Lol!
Hahaha � bros heaven far from you

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2023
chatinent:

There was more reasonable questions you could have asked from your story...but it's not every head that's got whites init.
You can share the question with us

5 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Divoc19(f): 1:18am On Jan 15, 2023
I be babe o cheesy
Breeze111:

Hahaha � bros heaven far from you

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by onyeego(m): 1:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Since u are morally bankrupt to have sex with a woman for a fee, I see no reason why you should feel any remorse at the sight of her child.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Fanikoko: 1:20am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
someone like me can never knack her with her baby inside the room, but i can marry such lady. 90% of nigeria girls doing runs are tired of the life~style, they will be serious when they get married.
Mr. Op come nd give him connect/location let him go nd marry her o NO TIME

9 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by ednut1(m): 1:45am On Jan 15, 2023
What if na format to get pity

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by nifemi25(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2023
What if the girl is just using the baby to disguise? How are you sure the baby belongs to her and not format not o knack

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2023
All the hardworking ladies in the house..you may do well in sharing this nugget with the upcoming social media influencers (as they fancy calling theirselves these days). Stop posting your natural pride (nudes/semi nudes) on social media as if desiring dirty approvals from prospective clients. You will only attract vultures into your life (the type that will sleep with you, eventually abuse you and add you as statistics into his 'Olosho' database) all for money and 'cruise'. Then again we have more demented ritualists and their human part harvester agents on the prowl in search of victims to use (which is rampant these days). That society that you have sold your body and soul to gain relevance will eventually cast you as shameless, lazy and disposable.
GET YOUR HUSSLE ON BEFOR IT'S TOO LATE. There is dignity in labour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Kobicove(m): 2:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Sometimes circumstances make people do things they ordinarily would not do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Gadafii: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
you can marry hook up girl with a child, why some men just wan die young shocked

21 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
So now my question to the house, guys if na you, you go still knach that babe like that with her pinkin for inside room...my ear open they listen to children of Eve��
You were sad about what happened. Most likely coz of the child. Your conscience did tell you a number of things...act on them. Congratulations b, you made front page.

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Oh yeah, the kid. embarassed Now that's the making (initial state of evolution) of a 'RED PILLER'. Don't be decieved by any manner of arrogance they put up...they too are emotional victims (surreptitiously so).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by simple250: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2023
When a woman go broke,the first thing they think of is to sale their body . Why?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by dazzlingd(m): 4:36am On Jan 15, 2023
ednut1:
What if na format to get pity

Na format

6 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Deciceco01: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Divoc19:
Lol!

Guy you will not make it to heaven, forget about it

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by borednhorny: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2023
To answer your question, it depends on the age of the child.
But you are really nice guys, you should start a charity for olosho with children.

7 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by PerfectMan24: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2023
This is a new format. The woman is highly innovative and clever.
As this one don pay, she will keep doing it to any available client.

15 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Divoc19(f): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin
Deciceco01:

Guy you will not make it to heaven, forget about it

Biological Reasoning for women undecided
simple250:
When a woman go broke,the first thing they think of is to sale their body . Why?

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Lawly: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Iykenuwa:
Get her contact, if she's ready to do business that doesn't require much capital, I can help

You are a good man. But try fulfill this your promise shaa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by BigYash: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
Me sef don see where hook up babe carry preg belle wen don big already come,wan come still Bleep for money.. The guy wen call her self shock.. He had to quickly discharge her,before people him hood go think say na him give the runs girl ,abi woman belle. Things dey happen o..

8 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2023
What if na layouts to going pity

2 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by efewizey(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

I laugh you

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Ikennaford: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Rubbish, no pity for any runs girls, no situation lead them to it, they choose the lifestyle, and greedy, there are alot of business they'll do to manage, with little as 10k...so stop this stupid pity, if na me, I go send her out with the baby, I don't care....

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Divoc19:
I be babe o cheesy

are u really a "babe"

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2023
borednhorny:
To answer your question, it depends on the age of the child.
But you are really nice guys, you should start a charity for olosho with children.
Hahaha shei na we be founder of olosho business
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Desusi: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Its not possible. I doubt it.she can never changed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out / See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? / As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.