Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? (15597 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by bigdammyj: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2023
That should be personal.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Do you still need to pay offery when your pastor is richer and living more better ?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Barims(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
I'm not so dull to give a dime

Humans still believing that there is one alpha and omega up there in the sky..

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection

Hope they regain their senses

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MufasaLion: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:
500 sometimes 1k. Today i don't think I'll go to church cuz I'm broke!

Imagine what religion has turned you to.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Efuaye(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2023
It's called a free-will offering!
The amount is irrelevant But Never give below your status, otherwise, that would be seen as robbing God!
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Johnchrix(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
MufasaLion:

It has turned me into a better me man, get a Life!
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by CheapHomes1: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
How much do you pay as offering in church, is the money worth giving to God

how does it concern you? what is the essence of this topic when the bible says dont let your left hand know what your right hand is giving?
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MrColdsweat: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Zero. My offering is for the needy

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MufasaLion: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:

It didn't turn you to a better man. You're among the cash cows.

Goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kuramushe(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023
[quNice one! Your opinion though .......ote author=Hendrixky post=120047854]Hmmmmm
I'm not so dull to give a dime

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection[/quote]
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by xynerise: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2023
What kind of stupid topic is this? Who employed this childish mod?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Rechargeam247(f): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2023
It's not for the public.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by rickyrex(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
How much i give to God is non of your business. Its a secret between me and my maker. No amount is ro small or roo big in his sight. Just give with your whole heart

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MyExpression(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Who are the Christians posting this kind of post?

Is it no longer a cheerful giving as your heart accommodates?

Why are Christians making mockery of Christianity?

If you do not have something important to post, rest na.

Mod, you gan, e be like say una go begin pay for content, so it'll be competitive.

These bland Sunday religious posts are annoying to read....no depth at all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nairalander248: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Last year 500, this year 1000 coz God has blessed me more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2023
The only religion is love
Most churches was set up because of benefit of pastor and not members

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by davidque: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023
First of, worship offering as according as one purposes in his heart. Your heart is affected by the level of value you place on God and on what you have. for me i give at least 500 naira that is usually when i forget to package my offerings from home. But over the years i normally give at least 1k or more as i am led and as i purpose
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MyExpression(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man...

Doesn't mean there are no mysteries to life and living.

It's not folly to take an alignment.
It's actually foolish to see life as black and white.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2023
MufasaLion:

You can see yourself
Indirectly he already agreed that if there is no money there will be no church

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Y should I give offerings when I knew who needed it most

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by polite2(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:
500 sometimes 1k. Today i don't think I'll go to church cuz I'm broke!
You just make shame of your own religion
If there is no money there will be no church
Majority of pastor can not sponsor is church with his own money
Moreover most pastors are jobless
The purpose of most churches are benefit of pastor and not members

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by GboyegaD(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Why are those who are ineligible jump on church related thread to talk off topic? If you don't believe, keep it to yourself and save us the stress of your thoughts on the existence of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ ask you to give offering in your church? Recall He warned His followers not to give their treasures to the pigs, and your churches amount to pigs given that they are businesses of this world. Jesus Christ instead said you should give to the poor and your neighbor, so why do you disobey Him in giving to a business? undecided
get lost Judas, we are not complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by clockwisereport: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
How much do you pay as offering in church, is the money worth giving to God

God does not need your money. He needs you.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
get lost Judas, we are not complaining
Complaining about disobeying the commandments of Jesus Christ? Of course not! undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Chetas81(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2023
POST OF NO VALUE ____ THE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE _____ WHAT VALUE DOES RELIGION ADD TO NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY TILL TODAY
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by blazepascal(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
100 naira sometimes
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2023
grin this is why we have so many churches in Nigeria. Tithes
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Chetas81(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:

what life____ OYINBO MAN BUY YOU AND YOUR EXISTENCE

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
My offering is 200, I can't even show it out properly... I had to squeeze it in the offering box

You gave what you were wiiiing to give...and God loves that...not the person that gives N10000 with a lot of grumbling because next month is going to be hard, yet I had to give an offering big enough to be seen.

Also, church is not a place for you to be seen...it is a place of fellowship. Anyone judging you for giving 200 naira is not a serious christian and needs to repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. / Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.