Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? (15522 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Burster55(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
H

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Enemyofpeace: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Very childish thread
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Johnchrix(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Lance03:

You just make shame of your own religion
If there is no money there will be no church
Majority of pastor can not sponsor is church with his own money
Moreover most pastors are jobless
The purpose of most churches are benefit of pastor and not members

My church is far man..I pay close to 1.3k to church ok. It's no a shame but a sacrifice.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:

My church is far man..I pray close to 1.3k to church ok. It's no a shame but a sacrifice.
No close by church
Are u worshipping different God
Bro truth be told that's not excuse for you not worshipping your God
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Complaining about disobeying the commandments of Jesus Christ? Of course not! undecided
Bring ye all the tithe into my store house, that there may be meat in my house. What is store house, what is house Go ask Bible scholars to explain to you ye saduccee and stop deceiving yourself. God does not need your cheap money. Those giving billions are not complaining because the understand the spiritual principles of showing and reaping. So keep your 200naira to yourself and let us be
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:
500 sometimes 1k. Today i don't think I'll go to church cuz I'm broke!

You should be ashamed of yourself for this statement.

That's like someone saying he won't go and worship God with other believers because he lacks good fashionable clothes or new shoes.

What's God's business with your offering, tithe, or outfits?!!!...

This is what happens when you don't read your Bibles or meditate on God's word.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Chetas81(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2023
CheapHomes1:

how does it concern you? what is the essence of this topic when the bible says dont let your left hand know what your right hand is giving?
YOU GUY'S CONTINUED TO LIVE ON OYINBO ERROR _____ YOU SALE YOU LANGUAGE FOR THE OYINBO MAN _YOU EXCHANGE YOUR RELIGION WITH OYINBO MAN ____ THE QUESTION IS THAT WHEN WOULD AFRICAN SLAVERY JOURNEY WILL STOP SINCE THE COLONY OF THE OYINBO MAN

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by jogsman01(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Every year na double sha
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Johnchrix(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

You muslins dont give offerings right? Ashamed of what exactly" saying the truth?
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Fearyourcreator: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
I'm not so dull to give a dime
Humans still believing that there is one alpha and omega up there in the sky..

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection

I love you girl....I love you...we are growing in numbers...how did they work on our fore fathers mind and alter it psychologically to this extent is mind blowing
But we are getting smarter, bolder and intelligent now to say enough is enough
There is original and fake in every thing ...
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's like someone saying he won't go and worship God with other believers because he lacks good fashionable clothes or new shoes.
He doesn't know
No need for him justifying
If u broke you can't go to church because it a place for show of wealth
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
■Bring ye all the tithe into my store house, that there may be meat in my house. What is store house, what is house
■ Go ask Bible scholars to explain to you ye saduccee and stop deceiving yourself. God does not need your cheap money. Those giving billions are not complaining because the understand the spiritual principles of showing and reaping. So keep your 200naira to yourself and let is hear word
1. So, you conveniently ignored the reference to Israel---- you are not an Israelite nor do you live in the land of Canaan --- in order that you can consider that God lied when He directed that message at Israel alone. undecided

2. I should ask the false teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned will teach doctrines and traditions that are lies using His name? I hope you are the genius in your family? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lionmachala(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Why should you tell your fellow.. what u pay as an offery to God
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:

You muslins dont give offerings right? Ashamed of what exactly" saying the truth?

I'm a Christian bro, and your statement remains childishly religious and shows a great deal of poor indoctrination!

You ought to have outgrown such religious mindsets.

Kids of today don't even reason like this. Come on!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Lance03:

He doesn't know

Exactly... It's sad.

They've turned a spiritual house to a place of mere socialization.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Johnchrix(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

I'm a Christian bro, and your statement remains childishly religious and shows a great deal of poor indoctrination!

Cast your frustrations to the Op for creating the topic..
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Johnchrix(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Jehovah witness, Cast your frustrations to the Op for creating the topic..
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by InvertedHammer: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
saintkel:
All dis atheist above.....u guys will always complain about christianity yet u can't stop complaining about pages dedicated to Christians.....d problem of d world is not d religion christianity.....
/

Atheism is the lack of belief in God or gods.

So someone who believes in any God but not necessarily the Christian God is not an atheist.

/

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by juman(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Remember to donate monthly to United Nations agencies like UNICEF, etc.
They are working on behalf of all of us in the world.
Nothing is too small.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by tctrills: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
How much do you pay as offering in church, is the money worth giving to God
What's wrong with you? I am sure you are one of those pastors looking to make more money.
Did you not read that the left hand must not know what the right hand gives.
Did you not read of the widow's mite? God is not interested in your money, he is only interested in your soul.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by reddingtonblack: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
I'm not so dull to give a dime
Humans still believing that there is one alpha and omega up there in the sky..

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection

I love you girl....I love you...we are growing in numbers...how did they work on our fore fathers mind and alter it psychologically to this extent is mind blowing
But we are getting smarter, bolder and intelligent now to say enough is enough

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by deebrownneymar: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
How much do you pay as offering in church, is the money worth giving to God

Ode! Who told you the money goes to God. Jesus already told us who to give money to if we want to give to God. I dey read Bible. Plus giving is between the person and God. Amebo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Bollinga: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ ask you to give offering in your church? Recall He warned His followers not to give their treasures to the pigs, and your churches amount to pigs given that they are businesses of this world. Jesus Christ instead said you should give to the poor and your neighbor, so why do you disobey Him in giving to a business? undecided

How will they run the affairs of the church then. How will they buy fuel to fill the gen for the church, how will they maintain the church

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:

Jehovah witness, Cast your frustrations to the Op for creating the topic..

Nope, I'm not frustrated in anyway... I live a sweet life in Christ bereft of the manipulations of god of men. cool

You are the confused and clearly frustrated one... You are obviously ignorant of your liberation from the laws of ancient religion by the pure grace of Jesus Christ.

If you spent time studying your Bible, you would never make such laughable statements on social media.

How does a grown man present his mind for manipulation by his fellow men?!! You people amuse me! grin

From Muslim, you called me Jehovah witness... Maybe you will call me Antichrist now! grin
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by juman(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Even if you dont have money as offering, go and worship.
Offering is not compulsory.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

The problem is a lot of people think that church is where you show off, not where you go to worship God.....
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by kelmicheal: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
My offerings goes to the poor and needy I'm an incurable giver

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MrColdsweat: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nigerian Christians are the most mentally lazy people in this world. They have held the bible for over 20-30 years, yet they have not even read quarter of it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Bollinga:
■How will they run the affairs of the church then.
■How will they buy fuel to fill the gen for the church, how will they maintain the church
Where in scripture did Jesus Christ teach you to concern yourself with how a business owner runs the affairs of his business? undecided

2. Did God tell you that is what He wants you to concern yourself with? undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Starzo: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
I don't count cool
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Lance03:

He doesn't know

Church is not a place to show off wealth.

You go there to hear God's word.

And yes, over the years, I have gone to church sometimes with nothing for pocket. I don't care. God sees my heart.

Anyone judging you for being poor or not having offering at church is a very bad and evil christian who better go and repent of their sin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months / The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.