Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? (15626 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Blessedarethepe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:
500 sometimes 1k. Today i don't think I'll go to church cuz I'm broke!
God is not after your money......He is a rich God. So when you are hard up, don't let it weigh you down
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Johnchrix(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Blessedarethepe:
God is not after your money......He is a rich God. So when you are hard up, don't let it weigh you down

Thanks for encouraging. Can u help sir with something to eat today.thank sir.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ ask you to give offering in your church? Recall He warned His followers not to give their treasures to the pigs, and your churches amount to pigs given that they are businesses of this world. Jesus Christ instead said you should give to the poor and your neighbor, so why do you disobey Him in giving to a business? undecided

Just take a look at this supporter of APC wretchered idiot..
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Samunique(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
FlatEarthGuy20:
Shi shi...... grin
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
undecided
Na ignorance they worry you, you're not even ashamed to post this kind of picture online.

When they asked to read and research you refused.

Go and read and research about Jesus name then come back and apologize for your ignorance about the "below picture".

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by nathyx(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
What does it matter undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
N200
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by IranianSea: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Debater:
I don't give less than N200, but that doesn't matter in God's sight.

If you give Him N5, He'll be happy with you as well

He is GOD
How do you give him ? grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by GlobTrotter: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ ask you to give offering in your church? Recall He warned His followers not to give their treasures to the pigs, and your churches amount to pigs given that they are businesses of this world. Jesus Christ instead said you should give to the poor and your neighbor, so why do you disobey Him in giving to a business? undecided
you are very stupid .

And what is the agender of Nairaland exactly..why do you keep posting these Kong of topics on Sundays? There are alot of things wrong with and worth talking about Islam..I don't see it in the front page on Fridays... What is your agenda seun??

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by nairamaniac: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
badBADbichh:
Nothing.
I'm not about to be enriching any "man of God" who will use my money to go feed his family and buy private jet with the change or build schools I can't afford undecided undecided cry
Even if they encrich themselves with part of the money, it's obvious a part also grows the church, maintain facilities and expands ministries.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by nairamaniac: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Debater:
I don't give less than N200, but that doesn't matter in God's sight.

If you give Him N5, He'll be happy with you as well

He is GOD
You are not giving God. You are giving his church/ministry. If N5 doesn't touch your conscience from much more you can afford, then 5naira is okay.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Mindcure: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
My offering is 200, I can't even show it out properly... I had to squeeze it in the offering box
Squeeze ke!

What then happens to envelopes?
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lolachef:
100percent sure your dick is the smallest here on nairaland....I've never dated anybody here but u can show it to those that have interest innit Mr Londoner.

angry
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lolachef:
100percent sure your dick is the smallest here on nairaland....I've never dated anybody here but u can show it to those that have interest innit Mr Londoner.

U very rude...and then u complain u can't find man on Nairaland. Wot a shames!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Clementoons: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
I'm not so dull to give a dime
Humans still believing that there is one alpha and omega up there in the sky..

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection

I love you girl....I love you...we are growing in numbers...how did they work on our fore fathers mind and alter it psychologically to this extent is mind blowing
But we are getting smarter, bolder and intelligent now to say enough is enough
it's not right to talk like that, it is better you ask for forgiveness from God, For him to pardon your sins, when you give , you aren't giving to any man's pockey but you are giving to God to take away the reproach in his house , if I may ask who are the church? , It's not the building that is the Church but you and I with other are the church. when you ask to pay offering or tithes it depends on the heart you use to give, God is not begging you to give to him he only ask you to do so to take away the reproach of Other's welfare which can be used to purchase magazines,tracts and many other Evangelical materials used in the propagation of the Gospel of God has it been done in our church .

Malachi 3:10-12 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Unrated900(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

U go giv ur neighbor
Same neighbor
Go Dey sneak u for back
One u go go give orphanage
Those working there go steal the proceed
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Clementoons: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Johnchrix:
500 sometimes 1k. Today i don't think I'll go to church cuz I'm broke!
it doesn't matter at all, Do you Know the secret to excel in God's ministry is by walking and asking by faith and being obedient to his commandments.
if you don't have money for offering just pray ask at Moment that in the next gathering may the Lord provide for me to give to you and to your glory by Faith. you will see this spiritual trick will work.

Because the Bible says
Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Uchedizzy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Does not matter how much you give but the heart which it came from
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lance03: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Church is not a place to show off wealth.

You go there to hear God's word.

And yes, over the years, I have gone to church sometimes with nothing for pocket. I don't care. God sees my heart.

Anyone judging you for being poor or not having offering at church is a very bad and evil christian who better go and repent of their sin.

To my understanding modern churches praises wealth
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lolachef(f): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Who told u that I'm looking for a man here on nairaland or that I don't have a man ? You rude gay.
DaddyCK:

U very rude...and then u complain u can't find man on Nairaland. Wot a shames!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by incogni2o: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
princeemmma:
How much do you pay as offering in church, is the money worth giving to God

The Truth is that it is not about How much you give.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Labi4real: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
These post is meaningless .... your offering should be within you and your maker not anyone please .
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Chochovini: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Common, like seriously? For what exactly if I may ask? What sort of dumb question is that? Why do you want to know by the way?
Surely, I think we have some antichrist agents on this forum to be honest.
More annoying is the fact that some mumu christians on this forum have the time to answer to a useless question coming from a retard who may later ask them to discuss the seize nd colour of their mothers‘s pant on a social media.
Arrant rubbish!
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Eviana(f): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Very inappropriate question.
Christians are to 1.) "return a tithe" and 2.) give an offering as led by the Holy Spirit.
While "men" may have other agendas, misinterpretations of scripture or corrupt motives, God's Word does not. It instructs sincere seekers.
It is just as crass and uncouth to state the exact amount of someone's offering, as it is for folks to publicly broadcast how someone of means (or not) has helped anyone---to do anything.

And I honestly think the OP knows that, but has an agenda.....a role to play wink

Ms. Eviana
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Bethanybethel(f): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
£5 -10
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Chetas81(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How is all this related to the following?

how does it concern you? what is the essence of this topic when the bible says dont let your left hand know what your right hand is giving?
but you failed to know the author of your oyinbo biblical Bible
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by JustTalks(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
5% of income and profits.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Jacobayo12: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bros offering na choice
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chetas81:
but you failed to know the author of your oyinbo biblical Bible

how does it concern you? what is the essence of this topic when the bible says dont let your left hand know what your right hand is giving?
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Chetas81(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
CheapHomes1:

NOBODY GIVE YOU LEFT BEFORE THE RIGHT ___ WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT BUT THE BLACK AFRICAN REMAIN FOOLISH UNDER THE FRAUDULENT RELIGION
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by CheapHomes1: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chetas81:
NOBODY GIVE YOU LEFT BEFORE THE RIGHT ___ WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT BUT THE BLACK AFRICAN REMAIN FOOLISH UNDER THE FRAUDULENT RELIGION

How is all you typed related to the following?

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lolachef:
Who told u that I'm looking for a man here on nairaland or that I don't have a man ? You rude gay.

Of cose u lookin for man on Nairaland. If u not lookin for man on Nairaland then why tha blooming hell u hear...u desparate lie living ting!! ((no oofencsse)) angry
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lolachef(f): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Don't mention me again.
DaddyCK:

Of cose u lookin for man on Nairaland. If u not lookin for man on Nairaland then why tha blooming hell u hear...u desparate lie living ting!! ((no oofencsse)) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When God Does Not Answer Your Prayers / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists / Is Allah Not The Arabic Word For Jehovah God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.