Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,633 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians (47586 Views)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Jakumo(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVHLiVT4eeM

The TV documentary series called "60 Minutes, Australia", recently aired an expose on how Nigerian scammers working online are destroying lives in Australia. This footage included a dramatic raid on a 419 scam house filled with computers and scammers at work.

For those who wonder why Nigerians are treated like criminals wherever they travel on this planet, look no further than the effects of the Yahoo Boys internet scam artists.

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2023
This seem very old! undecided

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Jakumo(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2023
The story is old, but the scam continues to this day haha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Bmaster(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2023
the oyinbo guys are the most heartless scammers of all Time.

Where do I start from ?
They will build a scam coin,hype it and when we blacks fall for it, they'll RUG pull and went home with billions of dollars.
I am not in support of scam from Nigerians,but the oyinbos are also not to be Trusted.

403 Likes 35 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Jakumo(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Bmaster:

Where do I start from ?
They will build a scam coin,hype it and when we blacks fall for it, they'll RUG pull and went home with billions of dollars.
I am not in support of scam from Nigerians,but the oyinbos are also not to be Trusted.

Scammers do exist and operate all over the world for sure, BUT those in Nigeria do constitute a far greater percentage of the general population than is the case anywhere else on the planet, with the possible exception of Jamaica, where lottery scam practitioners are numerous and prolific in their own crime wave.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by BlueDuck: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Jakumo:

Scammers do exist and operate all over the world for sure, BUT those in Nigeria do constitute a far greater percentage of the general population than is the case anywhere else on the planet, with the possible exception of Jamaica, where lottery scam practitioners are numerous and prolific in their own crime wave.

Scamming is accepted as a profession within Nigerian society, which is fair enough, considering the level of human & technological development. Afterall, slave trading and ownership was once a legitimate job in American & British societies at some point in their development...

We cannot stop life from happening, we can only strive to make ourselves into better humans whilst we live it

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2023
What's the essence of this post? Even though the video is old, why are you bringing it back?

The video dey vex me too, I don't think you'd see any foreign new outlet going to India or china or romania or Albania to raid any cyber cafe, it's always one nigger country.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Hendrixky: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmmm

All countries are into scam

The reason why our own is worrisome is because we are loud about it

And what is wrong with our media outlets why pushing and broadcasting such news as if we are the only nation into it...what is wrong with efcc....why not do this silently

Every format and tools that Nigerians are using were gotten from the whites like Brazilian, Russian, Romanians, Pakistan, Indonesia, China and Americans. The oga kpata kpata of them all are Indians
80 percent of the sophisticated aza used by this yahoo boys to pick money are owned by the whites themselves

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by flemsy15(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
I learnt nothing new from this post

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by nairalee(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Abeg I'm becoming tired of these EFCC.

But the politicians stealing from us will not be arrested nor jailed but the yahoo Boys duping far away Australians

I'm against yahoo and any form of crime but if they can be swift in catching yahoo Boys then they should apply same to Nigerian politicians who have killed millions of Nigerians through corruption

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by adeola1097: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Bmaster:
Where do I start from ?

Most people don’t know there are a lot of credit card scammers in the US too and different breeds of hackers around the world. The guys here in Nigeria are just too loud about it that’s why there’s a lot of eyes on us but.. What do i know undecided

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by PixelPlexus: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Just for Australians? What a headline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Kajaard: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Why is this old story making the front page?

Seun this story is over 15 years old.

What's going on with nairaland?

It's a video called The BIg Sting done in 2007

34 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by badBADbichh(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
I said it earlier this morning...

Nairaland is obviously suffering from a fundamental lack of front-page material this Sunday morning.
Old, stale story. Abegii make we hear word!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by bazoodo: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Godada(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by richard870(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
What about corrupt politicians?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by moscow007: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Thiefnibu's
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by ECASH120: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigerians form new dance step with Tinubu's song.

Watch on YouTube

https://youtube.com/shorts/0Ht9zzWrtQI?feature=share

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by mordred44: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Old layers
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Thermodynamics(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Meanwhile Tinubu who is a known corrupt drug dealer is walking free sharing stolen blood money for election. Tinubu is suppose to have been sentenced to death a long time ago, EFCC should do the right thing, na only youths when nor get money to bribe them na them take de show power.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Kharol1234: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Gangster bursting
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by airsaylongcome: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Olasyke:
What's the essence of this post? Even though the video is old, why are you bringing it back?

It was recently reposted again on YouTube

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
APC urchins again
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by socialmediaman: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Victorclean1: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
How much crude oil was scammed out of Nigeria last 8yrs?.
Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
These videos are more than 10 yrs ago

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by ednut1(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Jakumo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVHLiVT4eeM

The TV documentary series called "60 Minutes, Australia", recently aired an expose on how Nigerian scammers working online are destroying lives in Australia. This footage included a dramatic raid on a 419 scam house filled with computers and scammers at work.

For those who wonder why Nigerians are treated like criminals wherever they travel on this planet, look no further than the effects of the Yahoo Boys internet scam artists.
indians, russians and Chinese scams more than Nigerians abroad but no one treats them badly. Most scammers in Canada are Indians by the way but the Indian community is still making strides

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by Searchingvictor: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Better. Say no to fraud

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians by joyandfaith: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
BlueDuck:

Scamming is accepted as a profession within Nigerian society, which is fair enough, considering the level of human & technological development. Afterall, slave trading and ownership was once a legitimate job in American & British societies at some point in their development...

We cannot stop llife from happening, we can only strive to make ourselves into better humans whilst we live it

Don't forget to say even before white arrived Africa, slave trading was common. In fact in old oyo empire, warriors raided towns to get slaves. Slavery was normal business then. Can you tell tell me if scamming is acceptable in any part of the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.