Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Drop Your Prayer Requests Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Requests Here (192 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by David0002: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2023
What do you want the Lord to do for you this week, month or year. You can drop your prayer requests here, I will personally pray for all of them.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by nifemi25(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2023
My prayer request is that God should just have mercy on me and elevate me in every way.... thanks
Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by David0002: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2023
nifemi25:
My prayer request is that God should just have mercy on me and elevate me in every way.... thanks
Father Lord I Commit Nifemi unto your hands, have mercy upon him, elevate him in all aspects of his life. Let your hand be upon him and grant him his heart desires in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Halleluyah! It is done.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by Odetokun3(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2023
I want God to give me final victory over my masters degree. Awaiting binding and final clearance. Nothing is too big for God to do!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by David0002: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Odetokun3:
I want God to give me final victory over my masters degree. Awaiting binding and final clearance. Nothing is too big for God to do!
He will do it for you. Heavenly father the most high God, I commit your child Odetokun into your hands, father I pray that you will give him success and victory in His masters degree program and during his clearance, may he come out successful in the name of Jesus, and you shall pass out with good grades in the name of Jesus. It is done.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by Odetokun3(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023
David0002:
He will do it for you. Heavenly father the most high God, I commit your child Odetokun into your hands, father I pray that you will give him success and victory in His masters degree program and during his clearance, may he come out successful in the name of Jesus, and you shall pass out with good grades in the name of Jesus. It is done.

Amen. Thank you sir
Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by David0002: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Odetokun3:

Amen. Thank you sir
You are welcome
Re: Drop Your Prayer Requests Here by blessedchick(f): 9:31am On May 30, 2023
please pray to God to deliver me from powers fighting against me from my father's house.also pray for financial breakthrough.and God should deliver me from what i do not know fighting against me

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Pastor Sam Dogori From House On The Rock / What Does It Means To Be Holy / This Is Why You Must Pray For Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.