Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men (42739 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Gandrova: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2023
I have done it on several occasion for my spouse. It is must as a married man, you can't escape it.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by lookingfly: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Of course! I bought plantain few days ago!

No P! Not Simp!

Wife not girlfriends/baby mama/sex mates!
if u can't do it for BM, GF, SM, you're still a proud man.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by IbileIfe: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Yes.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by princenaira(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:
Watch how they will say it is disrespectful for a wife to send her husband on an errand.

Unfortunately you are disappointed. No one ever said that

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by jimmychang: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
blazepascal:
Why not i will buy it and still cook the meal my self

He said buy not cook.Na people like una be simp.Overdo

But a good wife will feel disturbed that she is sending you on an errand.Except you tell her not to worry. grin cheesy

That is her turf or kingdom..you might not run it well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by jimmychang: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:
No ish in this. I’m the one mostly doing the buying of foodstuffs cos my wife can’t drive. I do the cooking too a lot of the times cos I love cooking while my wife sits watching tv sometimes

I don’t think there’s an issue with this at all.

How long are you married?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by yusluvad(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023
It's not bad, but there should be a limit to running this kind of errands, because woman will turn it to your personal duty overtime...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by xynerise: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
What is wrong with that? I do that joyfully
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by juniorstar(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Of course I can but she musnt make it a habit or start giving attitude when I say I won't be chanced.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by meetme01: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
This is no biggie now.

I do it always..
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by imbless: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
I don't see anything wrong in helping your wife to buy stuffs in the market, doing dishes and even cooking sometimes, na ur wife she be, not ur maid.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Gerrard59(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Refugee1:
I've been married for 11 years now with 3 children. I am well in my 40's. I've had all sorts of girls since I became an adult. If I wanted somebody to run errands and cook, I will employ a maid and cook instead of getting married. If I want to satisfy my sexual desires, I will be buying short term love which by the way is cheaper than getting married. Marriage goes beyond that.

Maybe when you get married you will understand that having a happy home is more important than having an over bloated ego

You just responded to one of Nairaland's most frustrated members. Go through his posts to see what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by ghiloman28(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Things I do normally
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by muyico(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Men dont let ur mom hear abt it? Bcus she will turn dat house to hell 4 ha! Dat she done change am 4 ha pikin/son
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2023
PellsKodak:
If you try it
You have confirmed to be a house boy/husband
Next time husby can you help me wash the dishes?
Next time husby can you help me take the children to school?
Next time husby can you clean the house undecided
Next time husby can you do the laundry undecided undecided
Make una allow women dey use una

Comments above made me realize men are getting weak everyday embarassed cry cry

Alright Mr slave master. Fortunately you can only enslave your wife with chores.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Burster55(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Financialman:

Simp,what happened to her hands or the washing machine

Why the insults pls?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by womenareapezz: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids
marriage is for men then who are the ones divorcing? undecided
Children undecided

Think before you open your gutter to talk

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Gentleswift(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

Check the responses of men on the thread and see how you just advertised your stupidity.
wicked fact indeed grin grin
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Rubbiish(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:
Watch how they will say it is disrespectful for a wife to send her husband on an errand.
But u & I know almost every man is doing this. This is not even an issue for debate & I don't know what this man mean by asking this question. Even kids ask their parents to get something for them on their way from work.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by orisa37: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Yes please.
Genesis 2 : 18.
Genesis 3 : 16 to 21.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by blazepascal(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

He said buy not cook.Na people like una be simp.Overdo

But a good wife will feel disturbed that she is sending you on an errand.Except you tell her not to worry. grin cheesy

That is her turf or kingdom..you might not run it well.
no be everything be simp
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Rubbiish(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
itchie:
Why not? Is it not food that both of you will eat she wants to cook with it? Why is this even a question?
Honestly @bold
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by saintruky(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:

Them don fall ur hand thus far lol...

See as all married men dey give nod... Men are loving pipo..

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by talk2riel: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2023
I just collect list na market I dey enter now
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Fearyourcreator: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids
Simple... I fear those raised by single parent especially raised by women
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by CheapHomes1: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Edusouls:
kai see one of them silly and shameless simps, one reason the male gender is taken for a ride by fish brain pussy’s are people like you

you just confirmed what he said
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by pimplucious: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

How long are you married?

Does it actually matter? I really don’t see anything unusual in all of these really. One thing I hate and won’t do when she’s around is sweeping and dishes. Not like I can’t do it I just hate it. Those I like doing I do without being forced.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Konjiboii: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2023
I don't see what the big deal is, and I'm pro red pill. It's not like she said my friend go and buy fish and things but babe can you get groceries on your way back from work.
Let's not make issues out of inconsequential things.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by deebrownneymar: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian televangelist, Mike Bamiloye took to his Instagram page to ask men a question pertaining to running errands for their wives, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm462Ihs_Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Always talking as if he’s perfect
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by BadEnglish(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Things I do almost every week, abeg leave me o. I am full time simp to my heavily pregnant wife.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by jimmychang: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

Does it actually matter? I really don’t see anything unusual in all of these really. One thing I hate and won’t do when she’s around is sweeping and dishes. Not like I can’t do it I just hate it. Those I like doing I do without being forced.

I am just saying...I want learn from you.If the habit is sustainable because you might later turn to your duty instead of hers.Once once looseguard and see her reaction.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by reddingtonblack: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
phorget:
My wife is my wife and not my errand woman so there's no crime in me helping her out when her hand is ”FULL”.
However there should be a limit to such assistance as women most often regard it as your duty ones you do it for the first time. Tomorrow again they will send you the same assignment even when it isnt convenient for you.

With your starting, women would have rushed you kissing & hugs before dem see the later part grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.