Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pls Urgent Naija Gurus Needed And Amateurs Also Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Urgent Naija Gurus Needed And Amateurs Also Needed (1304 Views)

Tecno N3 Or P3 Battery Needed And Curve 4 For Sale. / Gurus Needed Urgently To Solve Celtels Error Message! / Gurus Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Naija Gurus Needed And Amateurs Also Needed by topeteadr(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2007
Pls can anybody tell me what is wrong with celtel browsing now the stuff really sucks pls phone guru's help us to find the problem with their browsing stuff coz now they charge like mtn call's and browsing i really need to knowwhat is wrong with celtel.
And does any one know how to browse free with mtn and globalcom
If any one knows should pls tell me i really need it urgently

And does any one knows what is wrong with nokia 6070 any time i try to save any application that is 200KB and above it then stores the file in my gallery files pls i need phoneguru's to help me with this

Any one that can help me with this then i will teach the person how to make free calls using celtel and glo lines without using the internet jarxt to do it you just have to sit in your house and configure it on your phone no internet required but you will have to solve my problems first.

(1) (Reply)

Close / Help Me Choose: Nokia N97 Mini Or Nokia X6 (i Must Buy One) / Nokia C6,nokia 5230 For Sale,, Both Fones Are Symbian 5th Edition:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.