Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office (11751 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Relax101(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
Patrick Obahiagbon Has Something To Say. Gej 100days In Office.

"The last 100 days of President Jonathan has smirked of Olympian phlegmatism and byzantine anchorage. The truth is that Nigerians are righteously indignant of the years of locusts that they are not in the mood to put up with any vacillation or vacuous rhetoric on issues that have to do with political_economy. I pray that Mr President responds prestissimo to the legitimate yearnings of our people, given the crest of goodwill upon which he ascended power.” Patrick Obahiagbon

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/as-president-goodluck-jonathan-marks.html

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Jakumo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
For the avoidance of vacillation or vacuous rhetoric, I enthusiastically concur with the fundamental parametric locus standii established by the Honorable Grammar Meister Patrick Obahiagbon, with respect to the modus operandii deployed by disgruntled, snivelling career prognosticators of doom, as they seek philosophical footing and transcendent relevance amid shifting sands intermittently reconstituted by ephemeral rip-tides of political compartmentalization.

Truth be told, dispassionate international observers still reminisce in bouts of wistful nostalgia about the Golden Era of Enlightened Discourse and Linguistic Multidimensionality, when fabled Grammar Meister Obahiagbon held the rapt floor spellbound as he regaled august gatherings with unrelenting bombardments of sanctimonious invective, pseudo-argumentative jousting, irreverent yet insightful banter and tautological extrapolation ad-nauseum ad-infinitum, nihil incarborendum illegitimii.

The bland, subdued, understated, uneventful, stupefyingly laborious, tedious, ponderous and unmitigatingly morose tone of all Nigerian House of Assembly gatherings convened during the dark, neuvo-nihilistic, Bohemian Post-Obahiagbon Era, have established in a fundamental, unequivocal, irrefutable and incontrovertible manner, that an individual of grandiloquent bearing, caliber, fortitude and constitution did once hold forth in those hallowed halls, and shall thus be remembered by appreciative chroniclers of the human condition in both its panoramic complexity and its parabolic trajectory.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Ufeolorun(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
Yeah! the owambeic parapoism of the present government is full of 'gambadoism'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Relax101(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo:

For the avoidance of vacillation or vacuous rhetoric, I enthusiastically concur with the fundamental parametric locus standii established by the Honorable Grammar Meister Patrick Obahiagbon, with respect to the modus operandii deployed by disgruntled, snivelling career prognosticators of doom, as they seek philosophical footing and transcendent relevance amid shifting sands intermittently reconstituted by ephemeral rip-tides of political compartmentalization.

Truth be told, dispassionate international observers still reminisce in bouts of wistful nostalgia about the Golden Era of Enlightened Discourse and Linguistic Multidemensionality, when fabled Grammar Meister Obahiagbon held the rapt floor spellbound as he regaled august gatherings with unrelenting bombardments of sanctimonious invective, pseudo-argumentative jousting, irreverent yet insightful banter and tautological extrapolation ad-nauseum ad-infinitum, nihil incarborendum illegitimii.

The bland, subdued, understated, uneventful, stupefyingly laborious, tedious, ponderous and unmitigatingly morose tone of all Nigerian House of Assembly gatherings convened during the dark, neuvo-nihilistic, Bohemian Post-Obahiagbon Era, have established in a fundamental, unequivocal, irrefutable and incontrovertible manner, that an individual of grandiloquent bearing, caliber, fortitude and constitution did once hold forth in those hallowed halls, and shall thus be remembered by appreciative chroniclers of the human condition in both its panoramic complexity and its parabolic trajectory.

Are you Obahiagbon in disguise?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Yomit2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lolz. I cant just stop laughing
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by unipol(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
vehicle of expresion
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Blackteeth(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo wouldn't kill me laugh.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Smi1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo way one be your own self?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by octar6: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nna make una see talent. Lol. Very funny.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Smi1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
LOL Jakumo calm down it's not 12:00PM yet .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by sley4life(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
he has come again
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by clemsajayi07(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
Patrick has started again with his grammatical malapropism.Can someone chain this man for me?I need to take him back to Benin city,
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by vivienall(f): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo:

Truth be told, dispassionate international observers still reminisce in bouts of wistful nostalgia about the Golden Era of Enlightened Discourse and Linguistic Multidimensionality, when fabled Grammar Meister Obahiagbon held the rapt floor spellbound as he regaled august gatherings with unrelenting bombardments of sanctimonious invective, pseudo-argumentative jousting, irreverent yet insightful banter and tautological extrapolation ad-nauseum ad-infinitum, nihil incarborendum illegitimii.

expression gallore!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy pass patrick
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
I miss this guy die,
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Roland17(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
No wonder he lost his re-election bid, how are the electorates meant to understand him during campaign.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by grabdbull: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo:

Oh boy!! You don madt finis. This is hilarious. Make I stand up from floor dust my body, make wifey no come catch me dey roll for ground.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by isquar3d3(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Articulate disorientation. grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by duduspace(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
I hereby nominate Jakumo as Obahiagbon's replacement. I think we need such colourful characters in the political space even if it is only some form of payback for all the money they steal.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by RickyRoss1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jakumo:

Hmmm, abeg take am easy ooooooooooooooooo. Make u no kill person with laff, I hope u r good at other things, other than speaking BIG grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Dannze: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2011
This guy will really be missed, i cant help but LOL, all the way
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by yungeorge(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2011
Hon. Patrick, here you go again,i don miss like die and to the other guy, you are here by awarded as representative to Hon.patrick. For ur undilluted grammatical expressional to the thread.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by KDULAR: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2011
good education
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by whobemumu(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2011
make e go rest for one corner , when he was in power did he criticize any body ?

becos them don commot food from him mouth he come here come de blow grammar , i no wan hear
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by adexchamp(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2011
Everytime i hear this man speak or read his words,i begin to wonder, where him go school sef wey he dey talk all dis kain big big grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by ektbear: 12:47am On Sep 06, 2011
lmao @ Jakumo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Thatdave(m): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2011
GRAMATICAL ASSIGNMENT FOR THE DAY

vacillation
vacuous
parametric
locus standii
Grammar Meister
snivelling
prognosticators
philosophical footing
transcendent relevance
shifting sands
intermittently reconstituted
ephemeral rip-tides
political compartmentalization.
bouts of wistful nostalgia
Golden Era of Enlightened Discourse
Linguistic Multidimensionality
fabled Grammar Meister
regaled
unrelenting bombardments
sanctimonious invective
pseudo-argumentative jousting
insightful banter
tautological extrapolation
ad-nauseum
ad-infinitum
nihil incarborendum illegitimii.

etc. . . //am sanctimoniously invectively tired!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2011
Jakumo:

Jakumo:

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Ibime(m): 1:32am On Sep 06, 2011
The quixotical musings of the venerable gentleman called Jakumo is laden with a cornucopia of verbose grammatical gems whose sole purpose is to obfuscate the message with an avalanche of indecipherable lexicon, in a manner which is congruous with the ethos promulgated by the avuncular Obahiagbon, whose verbal dexterity resonated so perspisaciously through the cacophany of uneventful jargon generated in the lower House of Assembly.

The mestasasis of copycats proliferating the world wide web with lame attempts to copy the inimicable and intransmutable form of expressionism espoused by Patrick Obahoiagbon has assumed critical mass, however I believe a  juxtaposition of Jakumo's prose against Obahiagbons would show any discerning reader that both characters are eiusdem generis. Onus probandi now lies on the honourable Jakumo to show that he is not Mr Obahiagbon as the eery similarity of both writers seems to suggest that Jakumo is simply the Nairaland nom de guerre for Mr Obahiagbon.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Myluv1: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2011
Jakumo:

Can't stop roflmao and farting simultaneously!

@ Jakumo, you've killed this thread. You have given Meister Obahiagbon a run for his dictionary. Lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by ono(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2011
Jakumo = Obahiagbon
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by aribisala0(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2011
it is only those of the ilk of the sundry irreverent and cantankerous iconoclasts that populate the auspicious medium that is nairaland that would strive to rubbish,ridicule or ride rougshod over the the hallowed reputation of that political Nimrod,nay the erudite,enlightened and illuminating patrick.

the noble edo squire noted for his constancy when the rabble railed and tergiversated. uncompromising in his forensic inquistion when halitotic liliputians cowered in hircine disarray and wallowed in the fetid mire that is the nigerian political landscape. sated and inured from their hyperphagic porcine gorging they acquiesced and applauded the politcal pornography that corrupted,ravaged disparaged and devoured our patrimony but that great Cicero was not cowed, that true honourable; patrick ,found his voice and boomed against the morose,moribund and fulminating carbuncle that masked as a government.

indeed his voice shall resonate for centuries to come while the perplexed and inchoate brains that strove for our discombobulation are extinguished and relegated to the obscurity that they deserve
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office by Myluv1: 1:47am On Sep 06, 2011
Ibime on the on the attack. Let's wait for Camp Jakumo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: How PHCN Should Function In A Proper And Civilised Society! / Sen. T A Orji Denies Being Booed In Abia / BREAKING!! See how God has helped Nigeria (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.