Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (73811 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Stephen2324(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Facehumble(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Enjoy yourself

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aklee4994(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Concoction rice with a table water I love this...she just show you some kindness in her..Eat and drink bruh �

Nb: prepare yourself to reciprocate her kindness in the next meeting

500 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
She even added cold bottle water...

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Modified:
Her mum kept me waiting for close to 2hours before mysteriously appearing.

I could sense her reluctance to see me and her contempt for my person.

I later learnt that she has preference for another guy.

Note : my ex girlfriend is from a very comfortable family this I know without a doubt

Lesson: if your girlfriends Mum took her time to promptly attend to you and offers a cooked meal, consider yourself honored.

816 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by superCleanworks(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:

Grow up.
How much did you give the mother to prepare for your coming?

Taking pics and asking such childish questions and you are in a relationship? Women really dey suffer sha.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Goodlady(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:

It's not proper. You didn't provide the money.

14 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Lance03: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
If your gf ask u money better give her u too don chop her money

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by PerfectMan24: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
U were really welcomed

6 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Kayberg: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Mmm…
Well, come to think of it.
What if that was what she could afford at that time?
You never can tell… unless you know she could have done better.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Autobot05: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Then you took out your phone and took a pic ??
... why do I smell lies ?

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Sucre6: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is a typical African mom, they never joke with concoction rice, especially when they don't have strength to go to the market or short of cash. This is so my mum grin

She gave u chilled water, that woman really honoured you, you have no idea

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Samfloxin(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
When I have girlfriend,I will be able to answer such question

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Stargangz: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Look at this bloody ingrate, bombastic element!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by BronzeMajik(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

this cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Remembered back then in 2014 when I first met my ex banny's mom,.....She was a very kind woman.....Served me banga soup with a native pot grin. Na so I begin salivate cheesy. Chaiii,even after breaking up with her daughter,I can still remember when my ex called me one morning to tell me her mom had a fire accident,I just left what I was doing at that moment and hurriedly went to meet them up at the hospital where she was taken to..Via say she was kind to me.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ifihearam: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wait they gave you a piece of meat or you don chop comot?

Are they managing?

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Angrygoat: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor and im sure they must be afonjas.

8 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nostring: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Abolonjeku...omo ale Olounje ofo lipsrsealed

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by BigYash: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eat o,and drink water my guy.. D mother likes you,if na some as you dey enter hux,she go dey form busy dey wake go out.. Fried rice and fikin she no get,the concon wen she get,na em she give you so... And maybe she see hunger for your eyes,before you go faint for their hux cheesy

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Foodqueen(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
What if one of her siblings, ur girlfriend or her mom sees this post.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by imagrg(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Another shot at a male folk.
Result:
1 - 0.
Goodlady:

It's not proper. You didn't provide the money.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Baronthecelebri: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Dshocker(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:

Say your last prayer
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Zonefree(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Enjoy your meal, guy. Next time, request for extra meat to compliment your odogwu status.. e no easy to dey lash her daughter.

10 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Bimffo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
You should be grateful sey them even offer you food and table water in this SAPA period.

For an ordinary boyfriend that is only chopping her daughter without nothing sure in place.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by omoiyalayi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
They even gave you bottled water

Baba you are already their in law grin grin

21 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ZINNYBANKS: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eat up bro . afterall you'll be billed double of that when brideprice show .. grin

19 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by EastAlchemist: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:

Enjoy yourself and eat to your satisfaction my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Na, this is a bad message if this was the first time they’re meeting you. If you come around often and you’re like “family” this might be okay but a formal introduction then this is bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by pyyxxaro: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wait lemme show Peter Obi

Brb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Countersam(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:

If you don't have bad intentions why are you scared. When you have reached their dormoth already?

4 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Sniper101(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2023
There really should be a rule that should state that a Nairaland account is liable to being blocked for a week iF a useless or Stoopid thread is created.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.