Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (74001 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
brain54:

So if you respond what will happen…?

Will the ground open up and swallow people? And everyone will die…

Oga you go proud o!

Some of you when they quote you on NL una go Dey feel like star. Even dbang and wiz kid no do reach una.

Quoting someone is not the issue but adding insult to the quote is what people shouldn’t do
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mariangeles:

To be honest, that was rude and inconsiderate of you.

Did you know what it took for her to serve you "geisha"?
(Or was it that it was poorly presented?)
She probably thought she was serving you something special.

Her Mum kept me waiting for more than 2hours before mysteriously appearing, I could see the contempt written all over her face

She apparently prefers another guy
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by brain54(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Quoting someone is not the issue but adding insult to the quote is what people shouldn’t do
What of the rest people that quoted you with out insults and injury…?

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
brain54:

What of the rest people that quoted you with out insults and injury…?

Sometimes one learns to ignore and move on, however where there is need to school the ‘quoter’ one should not hesitate
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by OrigeenalSeven: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Remembered back then in 2014 when I first met my nanny's mom,.....to be continued..

just tell us say you fvck her but ur nanny catch you when you been want release ur hot akamu inside her mama flask
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?
Nothing wrong here, the moment I saw cold water I know the mama like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by adetayoonas(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
That's your wife bro. God has blessed you with a kind mother in law

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
One man introduction party
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Made up story.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by naturefellow(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kayberg:

Mmm…
Well, come to think of it.
What if that was what she could afford at that time?
You never can tell… unless you know she could have done better.
geisha and bread, of all things in the world?

That's indirect breakfast
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by kingyakos: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

It's sign to show you are welcome.
Make i come eat d food for you....

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by marsup: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
You just had to post this picture....to what end?

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by kellyjoesteve: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Very kind of her Mum to do such enjoy the food
Waste no more time start mining Sidra today Register now https://sidra.ws/bf6NvZKJJk

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by promiseland245(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
I was about typing something then I saw your name is AngryGoat.
No doubt, you are an Angry Goat.

Angrygoat:
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor and im sure they must be afonjas.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by BeanX(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Are you sure it's your GF mom that served you this? abi na clout u just dey chase. 😂😂😂
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by correctyourself(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not proper. You didn't provide the money.

What of the money the guy has been giving to the Lady? Has the mother not benefitted from it?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by justi40(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Arsenal just making me proud this night, no b this one wey whona dey drag upon food
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by tnerro1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
They are checking you out, they think you have money grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Alawode01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
But you have to eat just half or you ask your friend to join you.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by rolams(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Are you ready to return the one given to you?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by bewla(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aklee4994:
Concoction rice with a table water I love this...she just show you some kindness in her..Eat and drink bruh �

Nb: prepare yourself to reciprocate her kindness in the next meeting
This girl is prepair to suffer with you

Culture and nuture feom african mommy

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Father4all: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
You must marry by force
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ipobarecriminals: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin sad Chop clean mouth. Mama Don accept uNah wen be wedding date
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

. You were treated with respect and out of the goodness of her heart, but you opted to show off your illiteracy and uncivilized attitude. I have pity with some of the girls that all these good for nothing do date.

4 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Elidrisy20: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Woman wrapper
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Sweetvie: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Enjoy yourself grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Skty: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bimffo:
You should be grateful sey them even offer you food and table water in this SAPA period.

For an ordinary boyfriend that is only chopping her daughter without nothing sure in place.

That meat looks like cow head . And it's very expensive. If u buy am mama put na btw #500 -#1,000.

This is Buhari and Tinubu's regime na. Food na gold

3 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Pickmycall: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
You go pay time 3 of the food.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Kobicove(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
She even added cold bottle water...

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Modified:
Her mum kept me waiting for close to 2hours before mysteriously appearing.

I could sense her reluctance to see me and her contempt for my person.

I later learnt that she has preference for another guy.

Note : my ex girlfriend is from a very comfortable family this I know without a doubt

Lesson: if your girlfriends Mum took her time to promptly attend to you and offers a cooked meal, consider yourself honored.

LOL
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sha don't waste their food
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by izibili44: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
This food dose not like rich man food. Abi I make mistake
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lol... As far as I can remember all my girlfriend's mom's no dey ever like me for their daughters... They say I'm bad influence... OP u are lucky 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / What Is Parsley Leave Called In Nigeria Local Dialects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.