Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia (11002 Views)

Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) / A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation / 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Frazy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lucky! Four Nigerians Saved From Malaysia's Hangman's Noose. See Pics.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/sep/4/310.html

Like the biblical injunction which states that 'the wages of sin is death', in Malaysia, the punishment for trafficking in hard drugs is outright death by hanging; no appeal!

Curiously, four Nigerians, Messrs Ugochukwu Emmanuel Innocent, Udeh Innocent Chukwuemeka, Olisa Kelvin Chukwuka and Mgbeajuo Alex Chigozie, perhaps, out of sheer greed or ignorance, would have added to the numbers of persons executed by hanging in the Asian country for allegedly trafficking in hard drugs.

The suspects were rounded up at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos recently having been profiled to have ingested substances that tested positive for amphetamine weighing 5.715kgs.

Ugochukwu Emmanuel who travelled with a Nigerian passport bearing Gaye Jerry, 33, wanted to board an Ethiopian Airways flight when he was found to have concealed 600 grammes of Methamphetamine in the metal handle of his luggage while Udeh Innocent Chukwuemeka, 36, hid 2kgs of similar drug in a false compartment of his bag during the screening of Qatar Airways flight.

Olisah Kelvin Chukwuka, 26, who was caught during the screening of passengers on an Egypt Air flight, ingested 1.300kg while Mgbeajuo Alex Chigozie, 31, who attempted to board an Emirate Airline, swallowed 1.815kg of Methamphetamine. All four suspects were destined for Malaysia.

Chairman of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade while reacting to the degree of involvement of Nigerian youths in drug deals urged the youths to join the anti-drug campaigns and make the world a drug -free place.

The drug czar said, "While we celebrate the prevention of these four suspects from premature death, members of the public, particularly the youths, must make frantic efforts individually to resist drug trafficking.

Another worrisome dimension is the number of Nigerians like Gaye Jerry with foreign passports and hidden identities who are on death roll in other countries. Everybody must be actively involved in this campaign."

Sources at NDLEA intimated Crime Guard that Gaye Jerry, a native of Imo State but resides in Lagos, concealed 600 grammes in the metal handle of his luggage. The bag contained foodstuff meant to distract attention, still the drug was discovered during routine search at the luggage check desk.

Gaye, a trader who sells clothes, lived in Gambia between 2000 and 2004. Like Gaye, Udeh Innocent Chukwuemeka who is a student in Malaysia, concealed 2kgs of methamphetamine in his bag. Udeh is studying English at Edutran College at Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia.

During interrogation, he confessed that he took the risk to improve his financial status. "I got involved in drug trafficking because I need money. I am an English language student in Malaysia.

After my primary school at Central School, Nnobi, I was admitted at Madonna Commercial School also in Nnobi but I stopped in class two due to lack of fund. I also worked as a commercial motorcyclist and taxi driver in Abia State before I travelled to Malaysia in search of greener pastures. I regret my involvement," he lamented.

Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Sunofgod(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
All their names make reference to God. . . . .

Coincidence??
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2011
Igbo!!! Igbo!!! Igbo!!!

How many times did i call Una?

Dem swear for una with crime and drugs?

beside's what are the function of the Nigeria Custom at MMA?

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Wbong: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2011
lmao
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2011
this is not tribal bashing related
but why the bleep is all of them igbo?
and when they want to carry their drugs, they carry it to asian countries, when they know the consequence is DEATH!
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by kallopuma: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2011
look at their faces as if they are to say sorry now

BUT I KNOW THE ONLY THINCK HOW THE FALL IN THEIR 4MATIC MISSION.

ALWAYS DIRTY MY NIAJA IDENTITY, NA GOD ALL OF UNA USE FOR UR NAME NA HIM GO PUNISH UNA THERE.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by comechop(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

Igbo!!! Igbo!!! Igbo!!!

How many times did i call Una?
Dem swear for una with crime and drugs?
beside's what are the function of the Nigeria Custom at MMA?

lol you're just a clown and a disgrace.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Relax101(m): 1:30am On Sep 06, 2011
Retards. Hang them hang them.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2011
Chineke me. They are not the only ones suffering. I'm sorry their financial issues but trafficking is never the way.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2011
comechop:

lol you're just a clown and a disgrace.

Ode, Monkey. most of your families bring distrace to my lovely country.

Now tell me?

which tribe started the import of fake drugs into the country?

Which tribe started the use of human being for blood money?. . . .  hope you remember this people (Eze Ego, Pastor King, Clifford Orji) ask for more  cheesy

Do you know how many igbo that have lost thier life to this so call Asians?. . . . . check google for answer
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by jason123: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2011
I thank God for their lives!!!

[b]For a piece of bread, a man will do wrong!!!proverbs 28vs21. [/b]Smh!!! Anyone can commit their crimes if they are put in a terrible financial situation.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:
Ode, Monkey. most of your families bring distrace to my lovely country.

Now tell me?

which tribe started the import of fake drugs into the country?

Which tribe started the use of human being for blood money?. . . .  hope you remember this people (Eze Ego, Pastor King, Clifford Orji) ask for more  cheesy

Do you know how many igbo that have lost thier life to this so call Asians?. . . . . check google for answer

And your English just brought "distrace" to the country.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by MAKABBEY(m): 1:39am On Sep 06, 2011
Na wah ooo, these young guys, would ave died by hanging, why is it dat those igbo guy alway look desperate and greedy, which led them to disgrace our country all in the name of MONEY. I am sure by this time next year NIGERIA WOULD BE LIST ONE FOR COORUPTION IN D WORLD.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2011
MAKABBEY:

Na wah ooo, these young guys, would ave died by hanging, why is it dat those igbo guy alway look desperate and greedy, which led them to disgrace our country all in the name of MONEY. I am sure by this time next year NIGERIA WOULD BE LIST ONE FOR COORUPTION IN D WORLD.
your english will make them to be listed 50
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

I knew you must be related to one of them
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2011
Some of you are talking like Igbos are the only trouble makers in Nigeria. Boko Haram are Northerners. Yorubas have their own troubles in Europe. Were 11 of them not deported from Europe just some months ago? All of them Ade this, Olu that.

There's no Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba problem. There's a Nigerian problem. It's a difficult logic to grasp, I understand, but soon, some of you will get there lol. Keep being tribalists. As you can see, it has gotten us so far lol.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

your english made him popular!
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Some of you are talking like Igbos are the only trouble makers in Nigeria. Boko Haram are Northerners. Yorubas have their own troubles in Europe. Were 11 of them not deported from Europe just some months ago? All of them Ade this, Olu that.

There's no Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba problem. There's a Nigerian problem. It's a difficult logic to grasp, I understand, but soon, some of you will get there lol. Keep being tribalists. As you can see, it has gotten us so far lol.
bruh i have tried not to relate drug dealers as igbo only
but so far, is like am just lying to myself, 90 percent of them are igbo
is just so hard, i might be wrong tho
and i wonder why they keep on going to asian countries when they knw the consequence is death
are they not scared? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2011
Donlittle:

bruh i have tried not to relate drug dealers as igbo only
but so far, is like am just lying to myself, 90 percent of them are igbo
is just so hard, i might be wrong tho
and i wonder why they keep on going to asian countries when they knw the consequence is death
are they not scared?  undecided lipsrsealed

help me ask am o o o o o

she no the truth she no won talk am.

they even make kidnapping as a business. what impact are they bringing to my dear country.

look at the clique of those bas$tard that kidnap Mikel father.

alll of dem na iGbo.

Nkechi Ossai, Jacob Cowen, Ndubusi Friday, , Ifeanyi Essien, Basil

Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 06, 2011
Lol isooookay.

I'm Igbo proudly until I die. We're not perfect, just like the rest of Nigerians. I see this as four Nigerians, who happened to be Igbo, who escaped death. For our country to be better, it will take collaborative effort. Nigerians are disgracing Nigeria. Start with yourselves sha. Maybe you'll rub off on others.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol isooookay.

I'm Igbo proudly until I die. We're not perfect, just like the rest of Nigerians. I see this as four Nigerians, who happened to be Igbo, who escaped death. For our country to be better, it will take collaborative effort. Nigerians are disgracing Nigeria. Start with yourselves sha. Maybe you'll rub off on others.
wat are you saying, what am i saying?
am saying, why do they go to asian countries when they knw the consequence is death?
yoruba have their problems we knw, igbo have their problem too
but this drug shiit, is not cool at all, if they want to do it, they should go and meet herbalist and stop getting caught
seriously, ppl everywhere knw nigeria bec of our drug shiiit, that is why we are damn so bleeping popular
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

help me ask am o o o o o

she no the truth she no won talk am.

they even make kidnapping as a business. what impact are they bringing to my dear country.

look at the clique of those bas$tard that kidnap Mikel father.

alll of dem na iGbo.

Nkechi Ossai, Jacob Cowen, Ndubusi Friday, , Ifeanyi Essien, Basil
grin grin grin grin grin
this is just sad!
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 06, 2011
Donlittle:
wat are you saying, what am i saying?
am saying, why do they go to asian countries when they knw the consequence is death?
yoruba have their problems we knw, igbo have their problem too
but this drug shiit, is not cool at all, if they want to do it, they should go and meet herbalist and stop getting caught
seriously, ppl everywhere knw nigeria bec of our drug shiiit, that is why we are damn so bleeping popular

Oga I've been talking to seedord, aka Mr. Distrace lol.

I've seen what you're saying though. Because we're Nigerians, we see the differences in tribes. To the rest of the world? Nigerians are scammers and into illegal activity. Nigerians are not known for their drug trafficking internationally. 419 and terrorism is what makes us known. This drug trafficking thing is new to the rest of the world lol.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by kallopuma: 2:07am On Sep 06, 2011
LET NO ONE SUPORT EVIL , AM IGBO LET US RESPECT OURSELF TO SOME LEVELS.

WE ARE THE HARH OF THIS NIAJA SO DONT BROKE OUR HART MY BROTHERS.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2011
Aluuuuuu, was that English? Bros I'll buy the dictionary just give me address.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 06, 2011
kallopuma:

WTF KIND OF ENGLISH BE THIS
GUY NO BE BY FORCE, SPEAK PIDGIN WTH
YOUR ENGLISH BROKE YOUR HEART
NOT THE DAMN MUFUCCKING TRIBE
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 2:12am On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Oga I've been talking to seedord, aka Mr. Distrace lol.

I've seen what you're saying though. Because we're Nigerians, we see the differences in tribes. To the rest of the world? Nigerians are scammers and into illegal activity. Nigerians are not known for their drug trafficking internationally. 419 and terrorism is what makes us known. This drug trafficking thing is new to the rest of the world lol.

C'mon we are not foolz like your people leaving in hamlet back home.

click on this thread and see for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421208.0.html
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by kallopuma: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2011
we call ourself the hart of niaja and now we are dorming big disgrace to others my bross. my ibo ppl pls can we stop this now?
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:
C'mon we are not foolz like your people leaving in hamlet back home.

click on this thread and see for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421208.0.html

Mr. Distrace, you gave me another Nairaland link, rather than something from BBC or CNN. I said Nigerians drug trafficking is news to the rest of the world. We, as in Nigerians, know what we are up to. However, ask a Canadian or a Filipino about Nigerians, and 419 scams or terrorism is most likely going to be their response due to vast media coverage on those two subjects. Out of all illegal activities, drug trafficking is not what makes Nigerians popular in my opinion. Type in "Nigerian" on Google and one of the things you see is "Nigerian scam".
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 2:17am On Sep 06, 2011
kallopuma:

look at another Igbo man.

when they send them to school they won't go.

They will tell you they prefer selling Akara, Akamu (pap) Pirated Cd (at Alaba) vehicle spare part (at toyota Ladip)

used cloth (at Yaba, Aswani market).
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:
look at another Igbo man.

when they send them to school they won't go.

They will tell you they prefer selling Akara, Akamu (pap) Pirated Cd (at Alaba) vehicle spare part (at toyota Ladip)

used cloth (at Yaba, Aswani market).

Professor of grammartology, have you seen your own gbagauns? Lol.
Re: Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2011
kallopuma:

we call ourself the hart [/b]of [b]niaja and now we are [b]dorming [/b]big disgrace to others my bross. my ibo ppl pls can we stop this now?
Kill yourself
not literally niqqa
abeg speak pidgin nau, you dey tabon too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How RRS Foiled My Chance To Make Money – Interstate Cable Thief (pics) / Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau / Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.