Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> (2365 Views)

VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. / It Is Possible To Get 150% Interest On Your Digital Investment. Here Is How / Digital Investment Limited Crashes In Lagos After Duping People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by kingvilleshine: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Hi someone posted for a one on one lecturing based on your post and you didnt respond doesnt speak well of what you are selling .
I am also interested but we are tired of all these ebook if your claims are through then lets do a one on one so you teach the process and we see how the monies been made real time.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2023
sandygechy:
I need a face to face tutor in Lekki for Amazon KDP.I’ll pay.Lecture will be in a public place.

No problem about face to face lecture about Amazon KDP publishing. In a public place, no problem. I will do that for you if you can pay my bills.

Coming from the mainland to the Island 2 times weekly, you know what it means as per cost and logistics. Or if you want it 3 times weekly, no problem. It all depends on you.

We are ready to work with you so that you can make good money on Amazon KDP, real good money in thousands of dollars on a monthly basis, if you're ready to do the right things to earn it.

You will take care of all the expenses and logistics and payment for the public place of lecture and any other logistics.

My lecture fee is N60k per lecture (N60,000). Payment before service to our company account. Lecture will be held 2 times weekly, or 3 times weekly. And you must pay for a minimum of 2 lectures before we can start. Or preferably you pay for 4 lectures (one month), for effectiveness and better commitment.

So call or Whatsapp us on 0803.91.5.84.49 for further discussion. This is not something we can discuss on this forum because we don't usually have the time to reply on this forum. So call or What.sapp.

Looking forward to a great business relationship with you!

Kind regards!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
kingvilleshine:
Hi someone posted for a one on one lecturing based on your post and you didnt respond doesnt speak well of what you are selling.

I am also interested but we are tired of all these ebook if your claims are through then lets do a one on one so you teach the process and we see how the monies been made real time.

sandygechy:
I need a face to face tutor in Lekki for Amazon KDP.I’ll pay.Lecture will be in a public place.

No problem about face to face lecture about Amazon KDP publishing. In a public place, no problem. I will do that for you if you can pay my bills.

Coming from the mainland to the Island 2 times weekly, you know what it means as per cost and logistics. Or if you want it 3 times weekly, no problem. It all depends on you.

We are ready to work with you so that you can make good money on Amazon KDP, real good money in thousands of dollars on a monthly basis, if you're ready to do the right things to earn it.

You will take care of all the expenses and logistics and payment for the public place of lecture and any other logistics.

My lecture fee is N60k per lecture (N60,000). Payment before service to our company account. Lecture will be held 2 times weekly, or 3 times weekly. And you must pay for a minimum of 2 lectures before we can start. Or preferably you pay for 4 lectures (one month), for effectiveness and better commitment.

So call or Whatsapp us on 0803.91.5.84.49 for further discussion. This is not something we can discuss on this forum because we don't usually have the time to reply on this forum. So call or What.sapp.

Looking forward to a great business relationship with you!

Kind regards!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yes. Good book. Get it now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by kingvilleshine: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Hi are you saying after paying you 60k i will still catering for your Tfare to come for the training.

Kindly clarify
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
kingvilleshine:
Hi are you saying after paying you 60k i will still catering for your Tfare to come for the training.

Kindly clarify

The 60k is per lecture per week and you will pay for 2 lectures before we can start, which is 120k. You can pay at our office in Lagos or make a transfer. We are reliable and trustworthy professionals.

You will not pay for any transport fare. I will take care of that.

But you are the one to arrange for the venue, payment for the venue and logistics for any public venue you like. Any conducive place you like, public place. If you have a free venue we can use, no problem.

So everything depends on you. I'm ready as soon as you're ready. We will arrange the convenient time and day after I receive payment to our company account.

Regards.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by kingvilleshine: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2023
You are only coming to teach me not a crowd and if I may ask kindly send to my email proofs that what you propose is making money
kaydotdaniel234atgmaildotcom
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
kingvilleshine:
You are only coming to teach me not a crowd and if I may ask kindly send to my email proofs that what you propose is making money

Sent to your mail just now. Check your mail.

Regards.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Best book on digital publishing.

Get your copy now!

-_
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Great book.

Excellent book by an excellent author.

Get your copy now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023

Get your copy.

Selling hot.!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Digital Publishing.

Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Great book.

Hot selling.

Get your copy now!!!

-
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Make more money with digital publishing.

Get your copy now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2023
Digital investment.

Get this excellent book now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Digital Publishing secrets.

Exposed!!

Great book.

Get your copy now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Get your copy.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Excellent book.

Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Digital Publishing secrets exposed!

Get your copy now!!!

It's a must read!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Get it.

Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Excellent book.

Get it.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by VenExchangee: 3:51am On Mar 08, 2023
kingvilleshine:
You're about to waste your money, someone who is busy selling book for a living is telling you he can make you a millionaire and you believe?
This Amazon guys sell course for a living and usually self chat there self with some edited pictures as proof.
Publisher408:

The 60k is per lecture per week and you will pay for 2 lectures before we can start, which is 120k. You can pay at our office in Lagos or make a transfer. We are reliable and trustworthy professionals.

You will not pay for any transport fare. I will take care of that.

But you are the one to arrange for the venue, payment for the venue and logistics for any public venue you like. Any conducive place you like, public place. If you have a free venue we can use, no problem.

So everything depends on you. I'm ready as soon as you're ready. We will arrange the convenient time and day after I receive payment to our company account.

Regards.
60k for wetin them they sell 20k filled up with YouTube videos?
Wetin you wan teach?
Have you ever made anything from what you want to teach for 60k per lecture?
Just say you can't come because you don't have anything to teach, you gave price because you want to sell your stuff🤣😂🤣
Oga find better work and stop this poor business
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2023
VenExchangee:

You're about to waste your money, someone who is busy selling book for a living is telling you he can make you a millionaire and you believe?
This Amazon guys sell course for a living and usually self chat there self with some edited pictures as proof.

60k for wetin them they sell 20k filled up with YouTube videos?
Wetin you wan teach?
Have you ever made anything from what you want to teach for 60k per lecture?
Just say you can't come because you don't have anything to teach, you gave price because you want to sell your stuff🤣😂🤣
Oga find better work and stop this poor business

My brother, you got it all wrong.

Don't think everybody on this forum is the same. There are different kinds of people and different levels. Don't you ever underrate anyone and think that everybody here is the same.

This Amazon Kindle business has different levels and different earning levels, so don't think everyone doing it is broke. Talking about myself, I'm not even broke at all. This is a company and we're publishing and promoting for several different authors. If you don't understand how this massive business works, please try and do your research very well and learn more.

Now you said he's about to waste his money. That's not true. That's very incorrect and misleading. Leave him alone if he's satisfied with us let him go ahead and pay for the course/lecture. You cannot compare a lecture for you to earn $5000 regular MONTHLY income to other low class lectures on this forum.

After all I never contacted him by myself, he on his own needed the lecture and contacted me and he will even get more than 2 times the value of that 60k per lecture. Mind you, that's why I don't do lectures for Nigerians, I hardly do it, because I charge in dollars for lectures and my lectures start from $300 to $500 per hour for foreigners, and they gladly pay because it's quality lectures. Don't think everyone is the same on this forum.

Don't think because a person is selling ebooks on Nairaland means he's poor or broke. You're completely wrong if you think like that.

Please you Nigerians should change this your poor man mentality. Don't ever think everyone selling something on Nairaland is a poor person. It's very wrong to think this way.

Regards.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by VenExchangee: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Publisher408:

My brother, you got it all wrong.

Don't think everybody on this forum is the same. There are different kinds of people and different levels. Don't you ever underrate anyone and think that everybody here is the same.

This Amazon Kindle business has different levels and different earning levels, so don't think everyone doing it is broke. Talking about myself, I'm not even broke at all. This is a company and we're publishing and promoting for several different authors. If you don't understand how this massive business works, please try and do your research very well and learn more.

Now you said he's about to waste his money. That's not true. That's very incorrect and misleading. Leave him alone if he's satisfied with us let him go ahead and pay for the course/lecture. You cannot compare a lecture for you to earn $5000 regular MONTHLY income to other low class lectures on this forum.

After all I never contacted him by myself, he on his own needed the lecture and contacted me and he will even get more than 2 times the value of that 60k per lecture. Mind you, that's why I don't do lectures for Nigerians, I hardly do it, because I charge in dollars for lectures and my lectures start from $300 to $500 per hour for foreigners, and they gladly pay because it's quality lectures. Don't think everyone is the same on this forum.

Don't think because a person is selling ebooks on Nairaland means he's poor or broke. You're completely wrong if you think like that.

Please you Nigerians should change this your poor man mentality. Don't ever think everyone selling something on Nairaland is a poor person. It's very wrong to think this way.

Regards.

Keep your long story, you sell course for survival, your So called Amazon kdp is earning you no shit, we know those who are earning from it not people like selling course here and there
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
VenExchangee:

Keep your long story, you sell course for survival, your So called Amazon kdp is earning you no shit, we know those who are earning from it not people like selling course here and there

You can say anything you like, but not on this thread anymore, so be seriously warned and don't ever drop any negative comments on this thread again.

You're simply not worth my time at all. Replying people like you was even a mistake in the first place.

People with very low mentality don't deserve my time at all.

You can say anything you like, but mind you, this is my thread. So be warned and stay away completely from this thread because this is my thread and don't ever drop any negative comment on this thread again. If you want to say anything, please create your own thread.

Since you have constituted yourself to a business spoiler, be seriously warned and stay away from this thread in your own interest or else you will attract an irreversible curse upon yourself and your entire family. And no human being on this earth can reverse it. Be seriously warned. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by VenExchangee: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Publisher408:

You can say anything you like, but not on this thread anymore, so be seriously warned and don't ever drop any negative comments on this thread again.

You're simply not worth my time at all. Replying people like you was even a mistake in the first place.

People with very low mentality don't deserve my time at all.

You can say anything you like, but mind you, this is my thread. So be warned and stay away completely from this thread because this is my thread and don't ever drop any negative comment on this thread again. If you want to say anything, please create your own thread.

Since you have constituted yourself to a business spoiler, be seriously warned and stay away from this thread in your own interest or else you will attract an irreversible curse upon yourself and your entire family. And no human being on this earth can reverse it. Be seriously warned. A word is enough for the wise.

You're just a ripper, selling rubbish
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Excellent book.

Selling hot.

Get your copy now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Digital Publishing secrets. Revealed.

Get this excellent book now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Best book. Get your copy now!!!
Re: Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> by Publisher408(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Great book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 200k / How To Know The Tax Tin Number Of Your Business After CAC Registration / MMM , The Guarded Secret You Will Never Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.