Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student (32285 Views)

Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. / Adamu Garaba's App Under Attack By Angry Nigerians After Twitter CEO Rant / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Enumerator(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
You said it all!
Delphi:
Peter Obi's performance was excellent. The problem is that when it concerns Peter Obi, every dick, tom,
and harry wants to spit so as to appear 'woke' and earn some minutes of relevance. By analysis; some people are not comfortable with an already prepared speech. And PO is one of such. However, I know his team must have mandated he uses the written form of address as not to miss any point whatsoever in this "critical outing". His performance wasn't bad at all in the (written) address session. However, he gave a sterling performance during the Q&A session. That's the type of person PO is- akin to Obama!.
It is too unfortunate that just because of politics/election, people that ordinarily wouldn't have got opportunity to stand Infront / near such a personality like PO - a former Bank Chairman, former CEO of an international biz conglomerate, former Chairman of SEC, former State Governor, former Sp Adviser to President on economic matters are just opening their stinking buccal cavities and diseased hands to talk and type gibberish. The number of bad people in this country outweighs the good ones This is why no good thing (that works well in other climes) works in this country and people are comfortable with the situation. Irrespective of what the wicked and belligerent fellows do and act, even brandishing all their evil devices; Buhari will be the last President of "Old Nigeria" while Peter Obi is the (new) President of the "New Nigeria" (Insha Allah!!). There is a huge task for the literate and lettered (exposed) sector of the citizenry to liberate this country and emasculate it from the grips of the unlettered, illetrate and ill-hearted sector of the citizenry who wish to allow the statusquo remain, reject change and allow the country sink to everybody's disadvantage. God forbid!!
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by NLPoliceWoman: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2023
RTR
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by fxexperts: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
He is an elder stateman greater than any easterner alive or dead
Just like your username: YAmhead.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1615083640026791937

They must be sharing the drug dealers goods to APC supporters
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by spokesboy: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

To be honest wth you.. Obi is not bright... I watched the video, he was too dul mehn.

I am an obidients but I really regret supporting this dull man.. Clearly he has deceived us and we are stuck with him now
Only a delusional person will see Peter Obi and say he is not bright. What is your definition of brightness? Tinubu or Atiku?
For goodness sake, this is a former Governor, a former Director General of the Securities and Exchange Commission, a former Chairman of the Board of Directors of a Listed Bank, etc. What do you think it takes to man all these position? Think!!!
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Konjiboii: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2023
This garba is a daft human
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Konjiboii: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

To be honest wth you.. Obi is not bright... I watched the video, he was too dul mehn.

I am an obidients but I really regret supporting this dull man.. Clearly he has deceived us and we are stuck with him now

Lol clown, so who would you say has been more articulate?
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by bisongue(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi is not used to reading script like Tinubu. He speaks the truth from His God’s given brain. Check out when he was addressing them without reading. Very fluent with wisdom and capacity. Only fools will see what is right and turn it the other way.
There MUST be a new Nigeria whether you guys like it or not.

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by DARLYNBOI: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

Mumu you....we are wiser than your fish sense
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Obidient4life3: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Ibkhaleel01:
SW and SE people are overrating themselves and their capabilities. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

you ridicule the north and call them all sort of names...

yet you want to be given the presidency on Quota basis...lol

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.

Shut up Abeg! Buhari that north voted for 12 years kept losing election until SW decided to help him!

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2023
So Adamu dy watch Obi ,shameless idoit.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by VERDA: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
PETER OBI just went there for pictures and later he will claim endorsement from Chatham house. As if their is INEC polling unit there grin grin grin

You talk like a child...be objective in your reasoning, Obi is miles ahead of your principal in integrity. You know this on your heart.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by everythinggirly(f): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Can they just leave Obi for once? angry
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by 77up(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2023
E got to a stage, shame dey catch me yesterday for that man sad

Those screaming Obidi.ents ,no be say then no know say the guy is too slow and unqualified for the job but tribalism is killing them.

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by VERDA: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.
Like a primary two kid. He thought he was dealing with our local mischievous AriseTV. Very empty head.

The only thing he can engage in convincingly is LIES and More LIES about unrealistic non-existent statistic from China and Indonesia.

He moved Anambra state from no 26 in education to number 1, Anambra was awarded by international organisations the best best performing state to achieve the mellenium development goals under his tenure and he got accolades for this.

Chew on that you hateful bigot.

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by nesphil(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2023
if there's anyone who struggles to read, it's Buhari and not Peter Obi grin
Can Adamu Garba read fluently in the English language

in Nigeria, we know those who speak English and you'll be thinking if they are speaking a language that's alien to us probably a language from the parallel universe grin

abc115:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1615083640026791937
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by DenreleDave(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2023
VERDA:

He moved Anambra state from no 26 in education to number 1, Anambra was awarded by international organisations the best best performing state to achieve the mellenium development goals under his tenure and he got accolades for this.

Chew on that you hateful bigot.

So pls send us a link where waec said Peter obi said this... Show us the link to all these ur claims

We have verified all and all na scam...... Special centers wey obi create for anambra has been exposed.... Obi and fraud... A human trafficker

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Cryofigbos: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This i.diota Adamumu Garba does not know when to speak and when to shut.up

Says ppl were attacking and insulting tinubu just 2 days ago for using teleprompter grin grin grin , at least tinubu used it well and not like dis amateur

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by khingTony(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

obidients Kee you there

Paid Urchin dey claim obidient

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Aboguede(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
lhordspy:
Lol.
Like a primary two kid. He thought he was dealing with our local mischievous AriseTV. Very empty head.

The only thing he can engage in convincingly is LIES and More LIES about unrealistic non-existent statistic from China and Indonesia.

I believe this is not you but if it is you and ur moniker, then you are mentally unstable shocked

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Chinexx75: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Is that a crime? Orde!
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Traplord09: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
PETER OBI just went there for pictures and later he will claim endorsement from Chatham house. As if their is INEC polling unit there grin grin grin

Just like one above me who say I we keep voteing for bad government even if Nigeria don't get batter....... Southwest are the problem to Nigeria ..

Tinuubff achievement... O000000000

Do u need proof...

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by toneroforever(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Throwback:

Would you have shut up if it was Tinubu?

We sane Nigerians will reject the IPOBocrazy that has ravaged the SouthEast.

Democracy shall prevail.

grin ;DLol.... Sanity and urchins r words and opposites
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Morphinne: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
Mumu, go and read and find the meaning of diction and typography error.. I believe you decipher what I mean.. But wait oo has your dexterity in English language made you wealthy? You wouldn't have been sounding like hoples miserable idyort.

uote author=Morphinne post=120110298]
Chinedu said lightning system grin like oga like zombies.
No nau, na thunder system. Chinedu, it's called lighting system and I wonder if you would have said this same thing if this had happened to the APC/PDP presidential candidates who are even older than Obi.
Chinedu is pained and deranged just like his lord and savior grin

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by nesphil(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2023
There's no region that can rule this country without the help of other regions as far as democracy is concerned.
The region that insulted GEJ the most was Northern Nigeria, hope you know that
And today their son is a failure and can't dish out insults on him, hypocrites.
Wild animals are killing people in the name of religion in the north, yet you claimed that the north is calm and accommodating.

Despite the north claim of owning Nigeria and ruling as the like all these years, there's nothing good over there, statistics over the years show that in every negative thing, its the north that takes the lead; from insecurity to poverty to illiteracy, etc name them grin

It's the north misrule of this country that's destroying this country if you don't know.

Ibkhaleel01:
SW and SE people are overrating themselves and their capabilities. If Northerners decidesdecide on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to be well with you?

you ridicule the north and call them all sortsorts of names...

yet you want to be given the presidency on a Quota basis...lol

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous, and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstandingnotwithstanding.
The south makes noises, and insults, and blameblames us when things do not go their way.

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Evergreen12345(f): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Okay no problem
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Evergreen12345(f): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Who is your father ?
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Evergreen12345(f): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Heart' attack go soon killllll you
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Dabruzzy22: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Too much weed.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Evergreen12345(f): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures)