Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,374 members, 7,797,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ministry Of Education And Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ministry Of Education And Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (186 Views)

Canada To Reduce Number Of Foreign Workers / NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya / Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Education And Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by alabsheunson(m): 4:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Please guys,how do I go about authentication and legalization in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs. Those things that I need do and go long with apart from my documents inorder to avoid wasting of my resources and time. Thanks
Re: Ministry Of Education And Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
alabsheunson:
Please guys,how do I go about authentication and legalization in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs. Those things that I need do and go long with apart from my documents inorder to avoid wasting of my resources and time. Thanks

On Nairaland search box at the top of the page, type in "authentication at ministry of foreign affairs" and read through the results that come up to get the information you need.

(1) (Reply)

Enchanting Drive From Obosi To Okija / Paul-henri Nargeolet Has Made More Than 35 Titanic Site Trips / Ibadan In 2023 | Touring The Biggest City In West Africa | History Of Ibadan Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.